by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 4 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Odessa could not help but admire how collected Lumi seemed to be. When she was in the inferior position, she handled it with dignity and charm, and when she was in the superior position, she struck just the right tone, teasing her opponent without resorting to insulting her. The way Lumi acted reminded Odessa of herself. This match was such a pleasure to participate in, even when she was losing.

Of course, Odessa much preferred to win, and so she was much happier once she had managed to get her knees under her body and push upwards, breaking the camel clutch and toppling her lovely purple-haired opponent. Odessa quickly turned around, hoping to get the jump on her foe, but, seeing Lumi recover quickly and gracefully, Odessa decided to refrain from launching a brash attack. The ebony warrior would lift herself up to her feet and back up a step, waiting for Lumi to rise as well so that the two of them could meet on even terms.

“My hair?” Odessa said, in response to Lumi’️s earlier query. The British girl would twirl a finger through her silky white locks. “It’️s natural. I’️m afraid I’️m not a geneticist, so I can’️t tell you how it happened—only that it’️s exceedingly rare. Especially for women with my coloration.” She raised an eyebrow and gave Lumi a small smile. “Now, as for your hair, my dear…that must be dyed, yes?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Lumi stood up, carefully, keeping one eye on Odessa. "Guilty as charged, I'm afraid. I have a weakness for this specific shade of sapphire... it catches the light just so, don't you think?" The french woman would crack her neck, before lifting her hands up in front of her, defensively. "That was impressive. I hardly expected you to use your knees like that..."

Sarn would keep her distance, frowning slightly and thinking. She was now a bit wary of making the first attack on Odessa; her strategy would be to counter whatever assault Brock made and work on from there. At least the ebony grappler's back would be weakened from the submission hold she was in; Lumi could exploit that, if she was careful...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Odessa smiled warmly. “Indeed, it’️s quite lovely. It’️s easy for shades of blue and purple to look rather garish. But this color doesn’️t detract from your beauty at all.” Seeing Lumi assume a defensive posture, Odessa recognized that it was her turn to be the aggressor. Just as well. When the French woman had been the attacker, she had gotten Odessa in a submission hold that the Briton had very nearly been forced to submit to—as much as she hated to admit it, it had weakened her, particularly her back. As the attacker herself, Odessa was confident that she could weaken Lumi just as much, and, perhaps, elicit the first submission from the lovely, white-skinned beauty.

“I can’️t help but wonder, though,” Odessa continued, taking slow steps closer to Lumi as she did, “now that I know your hair is dyed, what your natural color is…”

She left that question hanging in the air, for Lumi to answer when and if she would. Now, knowing that the move was hers to make, Odessa would take a quick step forward, hands outstretched in front of her as she closed in on her French foe, as if she were going for another simple lockup. Odessa had something else in mind, however; she would try to entangle Lumi’️s hands with her own, and then, with the ivory beauty occupied, Odessa would swing her right foot outwards and try to connect with a roundhouse kick to Lumi’️s left thigh.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 am

Lumi flipped her hair, taking the compliment at face value. "Thank you, dear. I pride myself on my appearance~ As to what my hair color is, well... that's for you to wonder, I suppose. What do you think it is~?" Sarn would allow the lockup to happen, wrapping her warm fingers around Odessa's strong digits. "What do you intend to accomplish with this, mm?" Lumi inquired, beginning to push against Odessa, confident smirk making its way onto her face...

...Before suddenly having her legs kicked out from her under her! Lumi fell backward, fingers slipping from Brock's grip, and hissed softly in surprise; after a moment of being stunned, Lumi would try and hook her legs around one of Odessa's, hoping to pull Brock down onto the mat with her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 am

Odessa laughed triumphantly as she took Lumi down to the mat. The French girl obviously hadn’️t expected that little bit of trickery from Odessa as she ostensibly went for the lockup, and the sound of her pale, curvy body smacking the mat sounded like sweet music to the ebony beauty. “I intended to do that, dear,” Odessa said, unable to refrain from teasing her fallen opponent. She kicked at a stray strand of Lumi’️s lovely purple hair with her left foot. “So clumsy!” she mused. “I’️ll bet you’️re a natural blonde. It would just be so…appropriate in light of that fall you just took, my ditzy darling.”

Odessa laughed again, but this laugh turned into a sharp exclamation of surprise as Lumi entangled her legs and managed to trip Odessa up. The ebony woman would not allow herself to lose such an advantage, however, and, as she began to fall, she would throw herself forwards, coming crashing down on top of Lumi, their gorgeous bodies pressing together from their chins to the their feet. Odessa would try to secure this dominant position as quickly as she could, bringing her hands up to Lumi’️s wrists to try to pin the French woman’️s arms to the mat.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:40 am

Lumi had just enough time before Odessa collapsed on top of her to process what, exactly, she had said, and to be honest, it actually managed to fluster her a bit! The momentary burst of embarrassment lasted only a split second before it was replaced by being impressed at how Odessa had managed to make her feel that way in the first place; Sarn would have certainly paid her a compliment, if it weren't for the fact that the tall, busty black woman had just collapsed on top of her!

The sounds of their fleshy, sexy bodies slapping together was drowned out by the cheers of the audience, hooting and hollering and stamping their feet at the sight of the two titanesses duking it out in the ring, but Lumi hardly noticed, too focused on the wind escaping from her lips. Before she could squirm away, she found herself pinned to the mat by her wrists, trapped beneath Odessa! She looked the British woman in the eye, looking more perplexed than anything else. "Clever..." she breathed, straining beneath her opponent, checking to see if the ebon beauty was off balance in any way.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 am

It seemed that, for the time being, the question of what Lumi’️s natural hair color was would remain unanswered. That was fine with Odessa—she could hardly spare a moment to think about it when she needed to focus on keeping the other titaness from throwing her off. She would hold fast to Lumi’️s wrists, resisting the attempts by the French woman to try to feel out some point of weakness.

”Thank you, dear,” Odessa replied, flashing a predatory smile down at her pale, busty foe. She saw the perplexed look in Lumi’️s eyes, and knew that she had managed to tear a small hole in Lumi’️s confident, smug demeanor. As much as she loved the witty banter that they slung back and forth at each other, she would continue to try to exploit that small moment of weakness which her powerful rival had revealed to her. She would lift herself up, then let her body crash back down, forcing Lumi hard into the mat, letting their chests mash together somewhat lewdly, trying to force still more wind from the French woman’️s lungs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 am

Lumi let out a sharp hiss as her opponent drives herself into her, the air expressing her mouth in a rush, her beautiful breasts buried beneath Odessa's rather hefty pair; the lewd mashing was under 10x zoom on the large screens within the arena. Lumi sagged down for a moment, struggling to take a breath, totally focused on breathing for a moment; Brock had succeeded in battering down Lumi's defenses, at least for now!

Sarn didn't want to let Odessa walk all over her, so to speak, but with her wrists pinned as they were, she lacked the ability to really stop her, and certainly couldn't protect her stomach from Odessa's attack!

Last edited by 11307 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 am

Odessa felt her opponent practically deflating beneath her. For the time being, she was in complete control over Lumi. The French titaness wasn’️t even able to make any of those witty, confident quips that had been flying back and forth between the two of them for the entirety of the match. Things looked good for Odessa. The first fall of their best-two-out-of-three match was hers for the taking.

“Don’️t make this too easy for me, dear,” Odessa teased, lifting herself up a second time before bringing her body down on Lumi’️s once again, even harder this time, looking to stun the purple-haired beauty. Odessa would then do it again, just for good measure, letting out a soft hiss as her ebony body slammed down onto Lumi’️s one more time. She glanced up at the titantron above the arena’️s entrance, seeing her chocolate breasts and her opponent’️s vanilla pair mashed tightly together in ten times larger than life size, the only thing separating them the thin black and white strips of material of their bras.

“It’️s a nice shot,” she mused quietly. “Whoever’️s operating that camera deserves a raise.” With a deep breath, Odessa would quickly lift herself up onto her feet, hoping that Lumi was too winded to escape out from underneath her. As long as Lumi didn’️t try to get away, Odessa would grab onto the long, pale legs of her opponent, and try to turn her over, lowering her ebony rear onto her foe’️s back to stretch her into a Boston Crab.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:46 am

Lumi grunted as Odessa drove herself down onto the French diva again and again, pounding her sexy, full body with her own alluring, attractive form. Odessa definitely had the upper hand in this exchange, Lumi's pinned arms helpless to defend herself from Odessa's ebony body, her lungs forcibly emptied not once, but twice. "Nnfff..." Lumi hissed, looking up at Odessa with a determined, annoyed look on her face as her opponent refused to allow her to breathe, utterly fixated on turning this position around! However, before she could manage any tricks, she felt the weight lift off of her stomach, freeing her body from the prison of Odessa's form! (As well freeing her breasts from the sexy mashing that had been going on, as well.)

Almost immediately, Lumi began to set up, taking in a deep breath of air in a quick bid to stabilize... but the winded diva is a tad too slow, her pale legs snatched up by Odessa! Before she can stop her, she finds herself spun onto her stomach, her opponent's sexy rear seated firmly on her back, her body quickly stretched into a Boston Crab! Lumi struggled against Odessa, trying to brute-force her legs out of Odessa's grip before she could lock the hold down.

"Mm, you're a ferocious one... not going to let up for even a moment, are you?" Lumi asked, nothing better coming to mind as she tried to slip free of the hold! "I really need to spend more thought on what I'm going to say, that was rather pathetic."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next