by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 6 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:09 am

“Then it seems, dearest Lumi, that your time in the public eye may be coming to an end.” Odessa sighed wistfully, giving Lumi a more subdued, more seductive smile. “But fear not, my sweet, ivory-skinned maiden—when you quit the public, my dear, I will shower you with all the attention and all the affection that you could ever hope to have. I will sing the praises of your body and your mind with the voices of a million devotees…”

She returned Lumi’️s wink. Odessa was still in taunting mode, doing her best to cause Lumi to slip up through the force of words. A part of her really meant the words, though. When the two of them left the ring tonight, Odessa did not want that to be the last she saw of the French beauty. She wanted the challenge that Lumi posed, mentally and physically. She had never met a woman quite as well-rounded or quite as impressive as Lumi before.

When Lumi lunged forward, Odessa braced herself, ready to grab her purple-haired opponent and spin her into the turnbuckle. The French woman surprised her, however, ducking down and sweeping Odessa’️s legs out from under her. “Gaah!” Odessa gasped, flopping down to the mat. On the way down, however, she would reach out to try to grab onto Lumi’️s soft hair in an effort to pull the French woman down to the mat along with her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:28 am

Ah, long hair. The greatest weakness of Lumi's outfit. It was always a risk, wearing such fabulous, long hair out like that; in a fight, it was certainly only a liability. She just could never bring herself to cut it, though... she told herself it was useful for her public image, but truthfully, she just liked having it. Now, her vanity had come to bite her. With a very, very undignified squawk, Lumi was pulled off her feet, the diva slipping and falling hard onto the mat next to Odessa. She hadn't been expecting the grab, and lay stunned for a split second before trying to clamber back to her feet!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:00 am

Odessa was thankful that the sound which Lumi made was no more dignified than the yelp which she herself had let slip as her legs came out from under her. The two of them fell to the mat together, side by side, hitting the canvas with a loud, thunderous thud. Odessa grunted again as she landed, but she could waste no time. If she stayed down for more than a few seconds, she was sure that Lumi would be able to seize the advantage. She did not intend to let that happen. Odessa jumped back up onto her feet, rising at the same time as Lumi. The ebony beauty smirked and leaned in close, pressing her forehead against the French woman’️s, putting her hands on the woman’️s shoulders.

“Are you just about ready to surrender, my darling…?” she probed tauntingly. “I think it’️s quite obvious that you can’️t vanquish this dragon…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"This dance has only just begun, dear." Lumi replies, her hands taking hold of Odessa's waist as the other woman moves in closer. "Let's see if the dragon has any... grace~" With that, Sarn would press close to Odessa, as though the two were preparing to dance right in the ring; with Brock's hands on Lumi's shoulders, Lumi's heads on Odessa's waist, and their foreheads pressed together, it was a safe bet that every gossip site with even a passing interest in the French Diva would be playing a clip of this part of the fight, with soft pink lighting and romantic jazz thrown in. Such was the life of a celebrity...

Sarn, however, was only trying to distract Odessa for a moment; what she really wanted to do was hook her leg behind the brown woman, and give her a light shove, so she'd fall onto the mat, with Lumi atop her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Odessa chuckled as she felt Lumi’️s hands go to her waist. She gave the French woman’️s pale shoulders a teasing squeeze, kneading the joints as if giving her a gentle massage. “This dragon has more than enough grace to satisfy you, my clunky, cumbersome knight…” she whispered, pushing forward a bit to press her body against Lumi’️s. To the audience, the image of the two impressive women holding each other like that must have seemed undoubtedly romantic. That fact was not lost on Odessa, who would make no effort to diminish that appearance.

Odessa expected trickery from her opponent, but, when the girl hooked her leg around Odessa’️s and gave her a shove, the ebony beauty was not quite able to compensate in time to save her balance. She fell backwards onto the mat, with Lumi on top of her. Odessa was not about to go down so easily, however, and she would immediately bring her legs up to try to wrap them around Lumi’️s waist, preventing the French girl from taking advantage of her superior position…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Lumi twisted on top of Odessa, finding herself caught by the ebony beauty's strong legs! A frown fell over her face; her trick hadn't worked, evidently. And what's more, Sarn was starting to become tired. "Doesn't the dragon think this has been going on long enough?" Lumi inquired, putting her hands to Odessa's legs and trying to push herself off of her opponent.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Odessa had managed to salvage a potentially dangerous situation. Though Lumi had indeed gotten the better of her by tripping her during their brief dance, Odessa had then returned the favor by wrapping her long, strong ebony legs around the French woman’️s waist, keeping her from moving and beginning to squeeze her tightly in an effort to wear her down. Looking up at Lumi, Odessa thought she saw a little bit of exhaustion beginning to creep into the woman’️s pale, beautiful face; the Briton hoped that her opponent did not catch in her own dark features the sight of the same tiredness which she herself was beginning to feel as well.

“If the knight wishes to surrender, then the dragon will be more than happy to drag her back to her cave as a prize of war…” Odessa replied to her opponent, as she would squeeze her legs around Lumi’️s waist as tightly as she could, trying to resist the French woman’️s efforts to free herself, holding out a small hope that this scissor hold might force a submission out of the white wrestler.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Lumi grunted, the tight squeeze of her opponent's thighs around her waist uncomfortable, to say the least! "The only place the knight will be going is to her castle, with the dragon-princess tossed over her shoulder~" Despite Lumi's words, she was having trouble, well, escaping from Brock; not without trying to simply strike her opponent in the face, and that was not something Sarn particularly wanted to do... perhaps she could use her breasts to good effect here, but that was a little too intimate, no? Odessa could most likely see the thought flickering through her opponent's eyes as she held the French woman in her legs, slipping through her normally immaculately maintained expression; all the while, she was squeezed tighter and tighter, her options running out...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:45 pm

“The knight may try…but the knight will find her efforts stymied at every turn…and, slowly but surely, the knight will find herself worn down and defeated by the dragon. And though it may hurt her pride, the knight will have no choice but to give in…and the dragon will claim her prize with satisfaction.” Odessa spoke slowly, deliberately, saying these things in less of a taunting manner and in more of a simple, matter-of-fact tone. She was going to defeat Lumi, and she was going to claim Lumi as her spoils of war. The French woman would bend to her will soon enough.

Odessa would keep the pressure on, watching Lumi’️s face closely as she tightened the scissor hold still further. The elegant French woman's cool demeanor was beginning to thin, and showing through from beneath it was something else…indecision, Odessa determined, or, still better, perhaps a little bit of panic. The ebony beauty had her opponent right where she wanted her, unless Lumi were to suddenly figure something out—or if she were to lower herself and use one of the less savory tactics that Odessa knew she must have already considered.

“There’️s no shame in submitting, darling,” Odessa suggested to her foe. “If you don’️t, I will sap every last ounce of energy you have, keeping you in this hold until you pass out…you might as well give yourself a sporting chance, yes?”

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Lumi hesitated for a moment, a gentle frown taking hold of her face; it was quickly replaced by a confident smile, but there it was, for just a moment. "Very well. You can have the first fall, dear dragon; if only to give the crowd some hope that this match will ever end~... and don't speak of your fondest fantasies as though they had already transpired, dear~" Lumi's arms aren't pinned, so she reaches down and lightly taps Odessa on the nose, a playful, casual gesture, covering up the anger Sarn felt at being forced to give up the first fall rather nicely...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next