Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:39 am

Black Feather was now looking confused as Lia was getting away in order to go back to the ropes and relaunch herself. Feather only scratched her head as she would say, "You know, if you're gonna keep running around like this, I guess we don't have much of a show left to put up. So, I suggest we get this over with."

When Lia came close, Feather would attempt to grab her and toss her over to land and hit hard on the other side of the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:57 am

Lia was pretty fast, one of the few things that she was proud of herself about. So it came to a surprise when once again Feather caught hold of her and slammed her painfully onto the mat again. "Gah! E-every time..." she couldn't keep doing all this for much longer. Lia burned through a lot of her energy running around, and her body ached all over after the course of the match so far. She was almost glad Feather wanted to end it soon, but even with her body telling her it was pointless to try again, she rolled away and stood back up, almost losing her balance already. "Should... Not say... Win before winning.", the tired albino girl huffed out at her opponent.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 am

Feather's eyes glared at Lia as she said, "Perhaps not, but you can't say the same once I'm done, can you?" With that, she would rush to attempt to tackle Lia to the mat and grab her legs. If this worked, Feather would turn her over and sit on her back as she pulled on her legs for a boston crab. Seeing Lia looking tired, Feather hoped this can help her win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:50 am

Lia could barely keep herself standing, there was no way she'd be able to fight off Feather now. She was forced down just seconds after getting up again, and this time she was put into the painful boston crab again. Her tanned opponent sitting on her back and forcing back her legs in a painful bend, Lia was quite helpless in the situation, she could only try to drag herself forwards, in a terribly slow rate, barely getting anywhere at all.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:48 am

Feather was successful in putting Lia in another boston crab, but she knew she had to keep the pressure up as best as she could. She could feel Lia trying to move herself to get closer to the ropes and Feather tried to pull the legs a little more for added pressure. Hopefully, this can land her first solo win.

If Lia makes it to the ropes, Feather would be devastated yet again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Lia had made it about a full.. tenth. She didn't have a chance of making it. She was hurting way too much to even try. A final push more or less confirmed it, her already slow starting pace was now practically no movement at all. "Ahh!! Llet g-go!!", the albino could only scream out in pain now, she slumped down onto the mat, hoping that maybe Feather would let go, even if she would lose the match for it.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Feeling no more movement from Lia, Black Feather could just taste victory coming closer to her. When Lia screamed out to Feather to let her go, Feather would reply, "If you want me to let you go, you need to say two or three words. Do you remember what they are?" Once Lia says the word, Feather will let her go (only if it's the right words).

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 am

Lia mentally sighed. She knew that it was basically over now. No need to keep at it, the albino closed her eyes, as if doing so would ease the pain in her back. "I-I... I g-give! L-let go!", Lia cried out, she was just too hurt to go on like this. She just wanted to be let go before it got to a point where she couldn't stand up for the week.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 am

Black Feather released Lia as soon as she gave up. She felt that she finally proved herself that she can win on her own...but at a cost. Her eyes soon opened wide when she saw the condition Lia was in. Immediately, she would go down under the ring and grab a certain object that can help Lia.

Feather would come to her and say, "Lia...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far. Are you alright?" It was soon seen that Feather was holding an ice pack.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Lia lied down onto the mat, her whole body hurt after everything she'd put herself through . She'd probably have to reevaluate her fighting style a bit, it was getting a bit reckless now. But right now, she'd just have to put up with he consequences of losing. The white haired girl heard Feather's words and was quite surprised to see such a change in personality compared to her in the match. "It's fine... I w-went a bit t-too c-crazy ba-back there..."

It was a bit surprising to see Feather pull out an ice pack from beneath the ring, how many people would think of it? But there wasn't any reason to complain about it.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next