by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

2 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:55 pm

"That's fine too," said Feather with a soft smile. She would then offer the ice pack as she added, "Here, I just want to make up for the pain I caused you. For me and my friends, we believe that our opponents should be winners in certain ways." She hoped that Lia would accept it. She so wanted the win, but it was no excuse for her to leave her opponent alone without help.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Lia reached for Feather's offered sack of ice. "Hey... t-thanks. W-well, y-you got y-your wish of w-winning... F-feel any better from before?", she took the ice pack and placed it on the small of her back, just letting it rest there. It seemed that every time she was done a match she wasn't able to move for some reason or another.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Black Feather thought about it as Lia accepts the ice pack for her back. She scratched the back of her head before replying, "Well, yes and no. Yes, because I never actually won a match on my own and I only won once because I had someone else with me. Winning solo proved that I can handle a fight on my own. And of course no because as much as I'm being desperate to win, I feel it's no excuse to leave someone hurt and bruised because of it. That's just not me...I hope you understand." She slowly looked up to Lia to see what she thinks about her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 pm

She smiled and nodded along with Feather as her no-longer-opponent talked about what she feeling. "Yeah... That's... Really nice of you. Hey, remember what I said earlier? It's like... I dunno. I'm not sure what you'd be like if I'd won this, but you probably wouldn't be too happy yeah? So it's like... I'd just much rather have you as a friend than just win one match, right?" Lia wasn't the best with words so it didn't sound quite right coming out, but at least she was being honest.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yeah, maybe it would hurt if I lost, but still, I want to have friends beside me no matter what." Feather took Lia's words into consideration and she wanted to show who she really is as a person and not a fighter. "May I be your friend, Lia?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 am

"Wow. Um... t-that's really formal sounding. B-being friends isn't something pe-people ask n-normally ask for, yeah? But of course you can.", Lia smiled at Feather, before trying to sit upright. It was not a good idea it turned out, she immediately fell back down, rubbing her sore back, her face looking a bit embarrassed at herself. "G-gah, h-haha... Better just lie here for a while t-then.

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 am

Feather nodded as she said, "Thank you, Lia. If you're feeling okay, I can help you get back to your locker room." As she sat down next to her, she would add, "Hey, Lia? Do you want a tag team partner? I can help you a lot in future fights. I may be young, but I'm strong, fast, and I can bring a whole lot of hurt!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:15 pm

"P-partner? Umm... well yeah, you're really good, you showed me that already... but uh... I kinda told my boyfriend if I'm ever getting into the pairs stuff it'd be with him, you know? But umm.... w-well... like for all g-girls then I guess I can't be paired up with him, yeah?", Lia was happy that Feather offered, but it was kinda too early to make a decision like that on the spot.

"B-but it'd be great if you helped me up, I can probably manage to walk from there." it was obviously wrong, but it would be much too weak, even for her, if after every match she'd have to be carried out by her victorious opponent.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:02 pm

"Oh, I see," said Feather as she heard that her boyfriend would be her partner for matches. "Well, okay, if you feel that way, you can stick with him for now."

Then she heard Lia requested to be helped up, and Feather would nod and say, "Sure thing." From there, she would stand up and offered a hand to help pull Lia up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:53 pm

"Thanks for your help." Lia pulled herself up using Feather's hand. She stood, arched her back experimentally and winced in pain, but managed to stay standing and do a slow awkward step. "Ok... only a few hundred more to get out of the ring.", joking weakly as she rubbed the ice pack around before looking back, thinking about her partnership offer.

"It's not that I don't want to have you as a partner, right... It was just that, I promised him first, yeah? And I'm haven't really even decided if I'm going to do team matches anyways, so... hope you understand.", she hoped that her decision wouldn't make Feather angry or anything. The Native girl seemed to be a bit temperamental, she had gone from seeming angry to seeming friendly, a little bit unnaturally fast.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next