Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:28 am

"Hmm, that's what I thought you said," Black Feather said as she sat on Lia's stomach. "Perhaps I can teach you a little speech afterwards. At this point though, I think you have the right words for what I'm about to do." With that, she would attempt to slap Lia's face silly left and right.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 am

Lia was about to say something in response, even if it was quite difficult with the weight of her on her stomach, when Feather said something that signaled something was going to happen to Lia. Sure enough, a hard hit went across her face, and then the other cheek, repeating time and time again, easily turning her pale skin to a bright red colour. Trying to fight back, Lia raised her own arms and pushed up, putting most of the pressure near the base of Feather's head.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:43 am

Black Feather kept slapping until Lia's arms came up to push her off. She would grunt as she got off of Lia and scrambled back to keep her distance. "Not bad, but this is only the beginning. Later, I'll show you more. That is, if you're ready." She got back in her fighting stance as she rubbed her face from that push and waited for Lia.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Lia got up quickly enough, she wasn't sure what Feather meant by "more". "That's going to be a first for me, getting slapped in a wrestling match like that,", she laughed off what just happened and walked closer towards Feather, suddenly increasing speed and trying to grab her arm to swing her into a turnbuckle.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Black Feather felt her arm get grabbed and swung to the turnbuckle. She was forced to run to it and her back hit against the corner. "AAGH!!" She cried out as she leaned against it and rubbed her back in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Lia charged in after Feather, probably another stupid idea, but surprisingly Lia's whip had actually done something. As she neared Feather again, Lia would grab Feather and run full on into the ropes, with the elastic bounce of the ropes, she'd be pushing her into the corner and then dragging her forwards, hopefully down into the mat.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Feather thought that Lia would charge at her head on against the turnbuckle, but this girl was quite unpredictable. She would get grabbed again and swung to the ropes to bounce off. This eventually lead to Lia pushing her direction to the turnbuckle and hitting it again. "AAAAGH!!!" Feather cried out as she fell forwards in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 pm

With the tan skinned girl on the ground, Lia would climb onto her back and grab a shoulder with one arm and a leg with another. She pulled up on the leg and forced as much of her weight down on Feather's shoulder, pressing her hard into the mat while she started to bend the Native girl's leg painfully. "Stay down!" she said with a bit of command in her normally timid voice.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:53 pm

As Feather was still moaning in pain, Lia would sit on her back and get in a single leg boston crab where her arm was also pulled. Once again, she would grunt as she pounded the mat and shouted, "NO! Now, get off of me!!!" Not wanting to stay in this position, Feather tried to use her other arm to punch at Lia to make her get off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Lia needed all of her focus to keep Feather held down, it was too difficult for her to just stay on with her thrashing. The single blow caused her to let go of her leg, but she was still pressing down hard on Feather. "I'm not getting off if you aren't staying down!" her hand adjusted itself to feather's neck and she pulled hard in a camel clutch, forgetting how close they were to the ropes.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next