Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alexia vs. Shinobu (for Killcarrion)
by OmegaVan0 Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» A Clash in Gel! (Ari Nagawa vs. Li-Mei)
by OmegaVan0 Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Are You Amazon Enough?
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Layla vs Mai Lee (with Da Xia)
by Link-mon Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Fright Fight - Open Challenge for the Co-Hardcore Championship
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

GrandAkumaShogun, LunarWolf, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 pm by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Seeing Lia was looking alright and trying to move, Feather would say, "Nice job, you survived. But can you last long enough before I win?" Saying this, she attempted to go down and raise Lia's leg up for a pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Lia heard Feather's confident words, but decided that responding would be using up energy she needed to get back up. A recovery that she desperately needed now, since Feather was trying to end it right now, but she couldn't kick out just quite yet. "One!"

+ Two & B, sprites coming soonTM
TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 am

Feather tried to hold Lia down as best as she could when she heard the ref count out one. She had to keep this up until she reaches three and can only hope that Lia is still down on the second number. This could be her first single win if this pin is successful.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 am

Lia heard the ref count to "2!", and knew that this was a now-or-never thing. She was still weak, but Lia had to at least try to break out of this pin. She moved her leg first, the one that was being bent, and then also pushed her arms up, if she could just get her shoulders off the mat for a second, she'd still have a chance at this match.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 am

Feather grunted in frustration when Lia managed to break the pin at the last moment. But letting the air out of her, she would quickly stand up and back away. "Still persistent. Hmph, no matter, I'll still win here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Lia breathed out in relief when she felt Feather get off of her, she wasn't really expecting that in a match like this. "Sure... Go for the win you want so badly..." Lia didn't mean to say it quite like that, but there was no takin it back now. She stood up slowly, shaking a few kinks out of her head before jumping forwards, slamming her elbow into Feather's shoulder.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:29 pm

"NNGH!!" Feather grunted when Lia slammed her elbow into her shoulder. In retaliation, she would in turn try to grab Lia's head for three knee strikes. "Please understand I'm not putting up any serious offense. I only want to prove I can win on my own!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Lia managed to land her attack, but she was stopped and then her head was pounded with a lot of hard blows. Lia was a bit worried; apparently Feather wasn't even serious yet. Her head was ringing in pain and dizziness, none of her own attempts at retaliating seemed to be working, and Feather was probably a good deal more fresh than Lia now. In kind of a panic, she wrapped her arms around both of Feather's legs and pushed back with her own legs in an upside down position.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:18 am

As Feather was about to attack again, Lia would grab her legs and push back. "Hey, what do you think you're doin'?!" Black Feather had no idea what Lia is planning, but this albino sure was unpredictable. She tried to get away from this predicament in hopes that she can still win this one.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:26 am

Lia wasn't really doing anything helping her with winning the match, she just wanted to do SOMETHING. She got out of her handstandish position once Feather stepped away, she was supporting herself on Feather's legs, so Lia was losing balance without her there. She rolled away and stood back up to just try again. Her attacks might be effective, but Lia could only just keep at it and try harder. She ran away from Feather this time, to much booing from the crowds, before she reached the ropes full speed and bounced off right back at the Native.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top