Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko - Page 2 Empty Re: R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:27 am

Ryan sensed that Alicia would rush towards him, if only to try and use her body on him.
With a graceful side step akin to a fencer, he'd dodge her move "OIe!" he yelled out.

Mr Knight would then get her into a drop toe hold, grabbing one of her legs.
"You know this move." Ryan said to Celeste with a grin as he got into his move.
It was called the Knightmare, with Alicia on her belly Ryan would wrap his leg around the back of her own.

Then he'd crank back hard on her leg, pulling at the fulcrum as he did so.
"So what was it you said about submissive?" Ryan would say with a large grin as he locked in the move.

Back to top Go down

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko - Page 2 Empty Re: R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

Post by SolidJake Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 pm

"Gah!" Alicia cried out as her leg was bent backwards. It hurt. A lot. But it was the beginning of the match and there was no way she was going to submit. Alicia did the only thing she could think of: She started wildly kicking her other leg, hoping to strike Ryan with it and cause him to let her go. It was random and very nontechnical, so it would hopefully catch Ryan by surprise.

Jake glared over at Celeste. He may have just met Alicia, and she may have been abusive, but he wouldn't stand for Celeste's trash talking. "That may be true, but this 'pussy whipped' fighter can handle you," he grimaced. "Until you can knock me out using your ass, Alicia is going to be a bigger concern to me than you'll ever be."

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Ryan was busy keeping hold of his knightmare move, then he winced as he felt Alicia's other leg hitting him. It was more of an annoyance than anything else, but Mr Knight decided to let this slide.

The young man would quickly grab the foot of Alicia's to distract her and then slam her knee down onto the mat, then he'd stand back up and look at her with a grin "Satisfied?" he'd ask smugly. Maybe Ms Cherry might be a tad worried that Ryan was not like the other 'gentlemen' who were in the AFW, rather he was a legit threat here.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Celeste stays in her corner ready to tag in to get her hands on Alice or Jake who ever is in the ring when she is tagged in. She will shout to Jake " we will have to see what you can do once Alice tags you in Ryan knows what I can do quite well." She will shout " don't rough her up too bad I think Jake wants his turn in the ring maybe you should give him a close up of the body he worships so much" as she hopes Ryan catches on to her idea.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:52 pm

(Alright guys. I'm out of my slump. There should be no more big gaps like that between my posts. Sorry)

Alicia grimaced as her knee slammed into the mat. This match wasn't going her way at all. But it was fine, it was still early. And she wasn't down yet. She listened to that vampire bitch talk and stood up, glaring at Ryan. "So, you think we should give our friends a turn? Or do you want to continue and get your ass kicked?" she said, slowly backing toward the corner that Jake was in, ready to tag him if Ryan was going to tag Celeste.

"Well good luck. That's all I can say," Jake yelled to Celeste, a bit distracted. He was watching to see if Alicia was going to tag him or not.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Ryan placed a hand on his chin and said "Sure why not, I can have some more fun later."

Striding with confidence and at a brisk pace he would tag Celeste in and say "Go easy on them hm? For me? Oh hell what do I care, do your worst on them!" laughing as he'd get onto the ring apron. It was Celeste's turn to get in the ring now, Ryan looked forward to seeing what she could do here.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 am

When Ryan approaches their corner to tag her in she will bring her hand up to tag him then slide under the ropes then wait watching Alicia and Jake incase of them preparing to double team me. If she see Alicia climb outside the rope to leave Jake in the ring with her she will move to the center holding her arms up in a test of strength which will be a feign so she can try to wait till he is close to shift extending her arm for a cloths line. If it works she will back up to allow him to get to his feet so she can attempt to slam another cloths line into him. If he doesn't take the bait she will just watch him preparing to counter attack his move that he will try and catch her with.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Alicia just smirked and tagged Jake, going under the ropes and staring at Ryan. She had to keep her cool, even if this match wasn't going her way right now. She had to have faith that Jake would put up a fight, and she could recover enough to give Ryan a hell of a battle once she got back in the ring. "Good luck, babe," Alicia winked as Jake went through the ropes.

Jake got into the ring and stared at Celeste for a little bit, before going up to meet her test of strength. Must be trying to prove herself early in the match... Before he got her, however, he was slammed to the ground by her vicious clothesline! "Gah!" He cried out as he hit the mat. He quickly got back up and saw that Celeste was coming toward him again! Jake jumped to the side and attempted to grab Celeste's arm as she came past. If he was successful, he would Irish whip her into the corner, giving him a little room to breathe and think of a strategy.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40 am

When she was coming back at him for the second clothesline he manages to side step to narrowly miss being sent back down the mat a second time. When he grabs her arm to sling her at the ropes which she will try to use the ropes to bounce off in Jakes direction to attempt a powerful drop kick to his chest. If it works she will get to her feet taking her time knowing that drop kick hurt. If it misses she will try to land as best as she can to ensure she can recover fast as she slides a bit across the mat trying to hide that it stung a little.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:02 pm

"Alright, this isn't going too badly..." Jake thought to himself as Celeste come back to him from his Irish whip, "We seem pretty evenly matched." He was getting ready to deliver a punch to the stomach as she came back, but apparently Celeste had other plans!

Jake felt a pain and his chest and he flew backwards with the force of Celeste's kick, landing on the ground on his back. He gasped for air and was unable to stand up, the wind was knocked out of him! He only stare at Celeste, at the mercy of whatever her next move was as he struggled to catch his breath.

Last edited by 10937 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next