Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko Empty R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Standard tag team match won by pinfall or submission.

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko Raphael.jpg

Mr Knight stood in the mirror in his locker room, ensuring his red contacts were securely fitted with his Sister Lucy sitting at next to him.
"Looking spiffy as always Ryan." Lucy said as she adjusted her skirt.

"I will enjoy this, I'm working with a personal friend. I have told you Celeste haven't I?" Ryan asked.

"Yep, if she's tough as nails like you say then I think you won't even need to throw down." his Sister said to him.

Ryan clicked his tongue and said "Ah well I can't let her have all the fun now. But regardless...I'll enjoy this."

With that Lucy would run out into the ring with a microphone held in her hands.
"Ladies and gentleman....I present to you, the greatest warrior to come out of Scotland since William Wallace....Sir Ryan Knight!" she yelled out.

With that the lights would shut off and the crowd would start cheering, just then [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqylWaZP9uo:9dnjw8n2]Blood thirst concerto[/url:9dnjw8n2] would begin to play.

Mr Knight would appear atop the rafters, his fake rapier slung on his hip with a smirk crossing his lips.
He'd grab a rope and swing around the arena with it, a spotlight on him all the while. It was like he was the phantom of the AFW.

At last he landed in the ring with his back to Lucy, Mr Grange's baby girl would throw him a rose.
Ryan would turn and draw his blade to catch it, the flower sliding down the sword.
The young man would scatter the petals and walk to Lucy, would present him with a small champagne glass with red wine.

Ryan would sit atop a turnbuckle with his legs crossed, lightly sipping the drink like a vampire on his throne. There he'd await to greet his ally.
"Dear Celeste-san, it will be a pleasure to work with you. May I start the match, if only to weaken one for you." he'd say as he tipped her glass to her.

Back to top Go down

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko Empty Re: R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 am

The dark somber tones of the grave start to play as Celeste walks up slowing in a deep hooded robe with a vampire bat clasp on it seeing a few in the crowd cringe when she turns to them only to move along to the ring. She will slide in moving to the other ring corner as she stands waiting and watching not removing her robe yet as she waits for their opponents to arrive not sure if she would make a good tag team partner, but willing to give it a shot with Ryan as she turns to say" you can take the first one they choose to send into the ring first if you like."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko Empty Re: R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

Post by SolidJake Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 am

Backstage, Jake and Alicia were getting acquainted with each other before there match started. "Acquainted" meant that Alicia was threatening to kidnap Jake and keep him locked up for a week if he preformed badly in their match.

"I will smother you until you forget what oxygen is..." Alicia threatened, the somewhat suggestive threat becoming terrifying with the tone she put on.

"Yeah... G..Got it..." Jake gulped. This was his first match here, and he had been paired with a crazy girl (even if she was incredibly sexy). Hopefully she could take control of the match and leave him with an easy fight...

Jake and Alicia heard their tag team music play, a generic upbeat song that they had chosen at the last minute. "Ready to impress me?" Alicia winked. Jake just sighed and began walking out with her. She wasn't being a very good partner. Her threats and teasing were just putting him on edge. Alicia raised her arm as she walked out, and Jake followed her example. Their entrance wasn't nearly as grand as Ryan's, but it elicited a good number of cheers (Mainly from the guys ogling over Alicia's body).

Reaching the ring and climbing into separate corners, Jake and Alicia take a look at their opponents and begin preparing, each in their own way.

Jake tried to pump himself up, but staring at his opponents, it wasn't easy. The guy appeared to be incredibly skilled at this kind of stuff, putting on a theatrical look. He was going to be tough. And there was something about the girl... She was about his size, but she seemed terrifying for some reason. The cloak definitely wasn't helping.

Alicia, meanwhile, was thinking of how much she could mess with her opponents. "I'll leave that girl to Jake," she grinned, "I'm taking this 'Ryan Knight' guy down." She gave a sultry wink over to Ryan. "So which of you are going to step into the ring first?"

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 am

Celeste watches from under her hooded robe noting how there is a lot of tension between their opponents not surprised it is a Male female combo. She listens to the men of the crowd cheering from Alicia while some females were starring daggers at her then smacking their boyfriends upside the head. She watches them size them up as she notices Jake start to be intimidated by Ryan and her own appearance while she noticed Alice grinning at Ryan noting she probably prefers male opponents over females which her charms may not work as well on Ryan as she hopes. She will stay in the corner she is in staying alert waiting for the ref to chase the partners who are to wait outside. Celeste will say to Ryan with her classic vampire accent looks like the guy is the brains and the brawn of the team just bad luck stuck with a back alley slut needing money to pay up her enhancements" as she hopes her words strike a nerve not caring if she went first or Ryan took to the ring first.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Ryan smirked as he saw his opponents enter, he stood up on the turnbuckle and said "Why good evening, I raise my glass to you both."

He downed the rest of his drink and then flung it out the ring, where two stage hands swept up the glass shards.
Ryan then turned to Celeste and muttered "Well I think we'll work better than them, let's have fun with this."

"Hello Casko-san, I trust you will find this to be challenge indeed." he said.

Mr Knight would walk towards Alicia and grin. "Alicia Cherry is it? A beautiful name for one such as you."
He could tell she was a master of her own charm, but Ryan was no stranger to women.

"Perhaps I'll be a small tease myself...." he thought to himself, he took her hand and kissed it and said "Just let me get ready and then we'll start."

With that Ryan would turn back to his corner and Lucy would help him remove his upper body outfit, in a way that it would look like he was lowering himself to compete against Jake and Alicia.

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 pm

"Ohoho," Alicia smirked as she let Ryan kiss her hand, "We've got a charmer here. I looovvvveeee gentleman. They never know what to do when they're being smothered."

Alicia walked over to Jake and pushed him out of his corner. "Let me handle this guy," Alicia said to Jake, "You can just wait until they bring the lady out."

"You can go ahead and let your buddy Ryan go first, bitch" Alicia called to Celeste, "I'm going to destroy him before you even get a chance to come in the ring. And then I'll be able to buy all the enhancements I want." Alicia was bluffing, of course. She really wanted to see how Jake handled himself, and what better way to observe was there than fighting that scary hooded chick?

Meanwhile, Jake had stepped out of the ring. He was lucky, he got to observe first. He was actually anxious to get into the ring, but he would preferred less experienced opponents to start off with. No matter. Alicia could weaken them up, and Jake could come in and get a victory out of them. He began looking at Celeste from out of the ring, sizing her up even more, and possibly even making HER nervous. He attempted to put on a menacing face, but it ended up looking like a spoiled child who didn't get what he wanted.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Celeste will slide her own robe off as her soft half black half white mask is revealed as she snaps at Jake and Alice showing a pair of realistic fangs which Ryan knows are clipped to her normal teeth. She will fold her robe with her back them with little concern if it makes it look like she could care less about them as she slips under the ropes moving to their corner. She will wait their as they notice the vampire bat embroidered onto her sports bra and shorts as she waits for the bell knowing their opponents have plenty of friction between them that they may end up unwilling to aid the other in times of trouble. She will look right at Jake flashing her fangs saying " I hope you are ready pay a visit to the medical center after I am done with you for a possible blood transfusion."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Lucy saw how Celeste was acting "Yikes you gonna be okay working with her Ryan?" she asked.

Ryan smiled and said "Relax Lu, Celeste is a trusted ally."

He'd wait for everyone to be ready and then the bell would ring. Mr Knight would bow before getting into his stance.
With a large Cheshire cat grin Ryan would circle around, waiting to see what Alicia would attempt.
"Ladies first." he'd say.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 am

(Wow, sorry for the delay, guys!)

"Ahhhh... Not man enough to make the first move?" Alicia winked as she matched Ryan's circling, eying him, "That's okay, I love when they're submissive." Alicia kept a close eye on Ryan's movements. She would attack first, but she was waiting for the right moment.

Suddenly, and without warning, Alicia charged toward Ryan, leaping through the air and attempting to spear him the ground. It wasn't easy to see coming, but if Ryan was quick enough he could avoid it.

Meanwhile, Jake stared back at Celeste. The vampire thing may be creepy, but he had to show strength. "Y'know, you're scary and all, but I think I'm more scared of what Alicia's ass will do to me if I lose than I am of you." Jake didn't know exactly what kind of fighter Celeste was, but she probably wasn't much like Alicia. Jake could handle fighting.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:44 am

Celeste will smirk as she says to Jake that is good to know how you feel about her" as she hopes Ryan will dodge so alice lands within kicking range. She will say making sure Alice can hear" you will need a lot more backbone to be able to stand up to sluts like her otherwise you will just end up another pussy whipped fighter."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next