by xalex Today at 9:25 am

» The Unwanted Ops vs Kate & Ele
by xalex Today at 9:11 am

» Layla Vale
by Link-mon Today at 8:36 am

» Ally "Cat" Reish vs Shalana zebs
by kiranar Today at 8:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kelsea, Link-mon, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: R. Knight and C. Impaler vs A. Cherry and J. Casko

Post by kiranar on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:51 pm

When she gets to her feet she will move to capitalize on how effective her drop kick was by reaching to try and drag him to his knees so she can try and force him between her firm thighs. If it works she will hook her arms under his arms not giving him too much time to understand the situation he is in till she tries drops to her knees slam him face first into the mat. If the move works she will slide down along his back to try and capture his legs and lean backwards in a boston crab not planning to finish the match too fast.

kiranar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Jake's breath returned to him just as Celeste grabbed him and forced him to his knees. He took a sharp breath before Celeste's muscular, yet soft thighs wrapped around his neck. His hands instantly went to them, trying to pry Celeste's thighs off of his neck, ignoring their smoothness. But before he could manage to even start pulling them off, his face was slammed into the mat! Groaning in pain, Jake had a hard time concentrating, but he couldn't let Celeste get the upper hand! As his opponent began to slide down his back, Jake turned over over onto his back. This would either throw Celeste off of him, or put him in an even worse position, with her straddling his chest/stomach.

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:13 am

When she was about to put him in the submission he barely managed to flip over onto his back being she wasn't tightly holding on this time he spun around easier. She will try to lift up then drop herself on his stomach a couple of times to try to weaken him from having the wind knocked out of him. She will say as she stands up " I think your partner wants in on the action" as she will try to drag him to his feet by his arm then try and send him into the ropes in the direction of Alice to possibly have him run into her, but she may catch him to stop him. If it works either her catching or letting him bounce off the ropes she will follow his movement to try and clothsline him across his chest again if he bounces, or if she catches try to knock her right off the ring side by clothslining him into her.

kiranar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top