Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino - Page 5 Empty Re: Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:06 am

As she continues squeezing him, his focus begins to wane. Domino's eyes grow more bleary, his breathing a little more shallow... and then she's shrieking.

The Hell...?

And then Domino is jolted into the air. He doesn't have the mental wherewithal to land perfectly, but he does manage to hit his boots. He falls to his knees in short order though, gasping and propping his hands to the mat as he recollects himself. His head hangs for several seconds as he recuperates, but when it lifts again, he tries to make sense out of what he's come to expect is total gibberish. As it turns out, this time it's a little legit.

Domino's cheeks tint a rosy hue. "Did I-.. err.." Okay, she's the definition of irritating, but right's right, and he can believe that that might have been his doing. He wasn't exactly paying attention to what his hand in that region was doing while the life was being smushed out of him. And while he knows he could be taking this chance to capitalize on her distress and maybe even turn things around, that'd be sacrificing his integrity.

He did a bad. He's gotta own up to it.

So as he draws himself up to his boots again, he lifts his hands in a gentle warding gesture, "Geeze, my bad. Didn't realize I-.. that is.." One of the hands set to the back of his neck, rubbing in embarrassment, and those amethyst eyes flit off to the side sheepishly. "Totally not on purpose. Sorry 'bout that."

He steals a peek back at her - not to ogle her, but to ask, "You need a minute..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 am

Noel by now is kneeling on the floor crying, "What a bully..." She wept.

And then, her manager got a pink-singlet and threw it to her, and thus, she quickly wears it over her torn attire, before standing up and wiping her tears dry.

"You are... mean..." and got back to her slow and sleepy mode again, "You make cute girl like Noel cry... pervert... what a... pervert..." She declared as she tuck out her tongue at him in slow motion to make a funny face, "... Noel... don't like perverts... now she will not hold back anymore..." So she has been taking it easy on him all along?

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 am

Seeing the singlet fly into the ring, Domino draws in a slow breath and turns aside. The breath is then let out in a heavy whoosh. While she's getting dressed again, he takes the time to just reflect on how insane this match has been. And now he's got this crazy person thinking he's a perv'...

That thought is confirmed as she continues accusing him after the fact. He turns to face her, expression flattened by her insistence and patience visibly thinning. "I already apologized for that!," he points out. "It wasn't on purpose-..."

He cuts off as realization dawns on him, recoiling with a blink. "What'm I doing? You're gonna take any chance you've got to insult me anyway, so screw this."

His footing widens a little and his hands lift at the ready, scowl on his face and irritation renewed. She's doing this on purpose. She has to be. She's either delusional, or she's only playing innocent. Either way, it's painted her very clearly as a villain in this teen's eyes. If she's so determined to be a victim, whine, and try to make him look bad, he has to defeat her. Not just for himself, but for what must be scores of other innocent people she's harangued before him!

Now if only his body weren't so worn down. Despite the breather he's enjoyed in the past minute or so, Domino is feeling the effects of the match. His muscles are sore, and he's moving a little more sluggish than before. But he digs deep and rushes her, though not for a frontal assault. The teen drops low to attempt rolling past her and popping up behind, hoping to hooks his arms around her neck in a sleeper hold and ratchet on the pressure rapidly.

Last edited by 12089 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:37 pm

"...Lair! ...You must have done that on purpose..." remarked Noel as an annoyed expression overlaps a while on her sleepy face. "You guys are always like that..."

As her opponent rushed towards her and attempt to roll pass her, Noel will jumped at him like a cat after a mouse, attempting to land on him and claws him with her fingernails before attempting to bite him on the neck, hard. Guess to Noel, not holding back means fighting like an animal, really, really like an animal.

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Were he not worn down already, his plan might have worked. But a tired body isn't going to move at peak efficiency. Domino is mid-roll when the small girl pounces onto him like a rabid wolverine! The nails scratch over his otherwise pristine body, leaving little red marks along his chest, and the bite is surprisingly hard, eliciting a yelp from the teen.

"Agh! Shut up, you crazy sexist!"

Domino attempts to quickly roll over with her to end her on her back, hands going for her wrists to attempt pushing them down against the mat while laying on her. Hopefully she'll be so distracted with a mouthful of his skin to realize she's being pinned...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:08 am

While Domino was successful in rolling Noel over, using her mighty legs and waist strength, she would just stand with him clinging onto her, before her mighty arms exert her immerse strength to overpower him, and pull him into yet another arms pinning bearhug! This time, it is a bust to chest one, but she tuck her head down to just below his eye level, preventing him from using headbutts.

"Noel squeezes pervert!" Declared Noel as her long, slender arms tenses with power to exert insane pressure onto her opponent's upper arms and upper back, squashing his chest against her bosoms, crushing his arms with her own in an all out test of strength and endurance, her lithe, dainty straining against his much bigger and muscular one, sweats forming rapidly on her body as a testify to her exertion, "Being a pervert is wrong~" She advised.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:38 am

The referee drops quickly to their sides and raises a hand, ready to strike the mat to count the pin...

Only that insane strength comes into play again. Domino is jolted upright again and caught in her bearhug. And hey, she's learning. If he were to headbutt her this time, he'd end up just breaking his own nose. No good will come of that. And this time, the pressure is really cranked on, eliciting a sharp yelp from the model. His eyes squeeze shut, mouth hanging open, taking what breaths of air he can manage in this tight embrace. But even still, it's her words that are the worst part of it all.

"I'm.. not.. a... pervert... you... jerk...!"

Domino's slender, athletic body is steadily crushed against her, his strength draining. At this point, he knows he can't break free. The most he manages is a weak push of his boots against the mat, hoping to force her back against the ropes or to fall back down on the mat. Either way, he's not sure what he could do from there - he's not thought that far ahead. All he can do is struggle and endure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:52 am

Noel continues to squeezes her opponent even as he struggles, the fact that he's taller allows him to push her around a bit, but that's not really much of a problem as she has him tightly compressed in her arms.

She would attempt to stabilized herself by kneeling down, forcing him to go downs on his knees together with her, and she would further tighten her squeeze to crush him some more, "So, do you give? Prevert-san?" She asked with her usual sleepy tone of voice.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:56 am

Dragged to his knees with her and asked, Domino just grits his teeth. The referee drops beside them to verify on whether or not he submits.

Domino shakes his head fervently. He's in pain. He can barely breathe. But he isn't submitting. Not to her! He can't! He can't give in to someone like her! He twitches in her grasp, but he really can't do anything about this. He's trapped. Barring some bizarre miracle, Domino is facing his first defeat. "Nnh..! Nng!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:42 am

"... oh well... Noel will try not to break your ribs and arms..." The dainty girl comments at her opponent's refusal to summits, and starts squeezing even harder, it would seems that there's almost no end to how much strength her tiny body can muster, as her arms continues to further tightens the hold on her victim, "... Noel is strong enough to crush a high speed steel pillar into two, so good luck~" She warns.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next