by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Domino's mind is racing for an answer to this bizarre turn of events. This small girl is actually, legitimately squeezing him to death! ...Well, maybe to 'death' is a bit harsh, but still! "Gh.. not.. because ya like me.. huh?," he asks, forcing a smile despite the strain, and still maintaining that boyish mirth.

And then she does something unexpected. A bearhug duel? Really? And she's even loosening up enough to accommodate it?! Is she crazy? He could totally take advantage of this!

But... should he? That might seem a little underhanded, and he has to admit, he's a little intrigued. So he gives the girl a curious look as he stands there, his arms looped around her waist, not yet putting on any crushing pressure, and just holding her. "Five minutes is a long time in the ring, Noel," he notes. "But alright. I happen to bring people down with bearhugs, myself..."

The teen leans into her a little more and slides his arms further around her waist to tug her in securely, leaving no space left between their bodies. He holds that position for a few seconds, just studying the sleepy girl's eyes quietly, before finally suddenly crushing in along her lower back, gripping her body fiercely against himself. The toning along his arms visibly flexes as he bears in tighter and tighter, grinding her slender body hard against his sleek frame, focusing on crushing her stomach to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 am

"...Nope." Replied Noel to the guy's questions, "...why should I? Not like you are handsome or anything." The tiny girl comments.

"It's ok... I am too strong for you..." She contiunes, "It's only fair to give you a head start and an avantages posistion." Since she let him take the more effective inside bearhug.

"Not... bad..." Noel remarks at her oppoent's effort to crush her, "... you are at least a challenge." While she doesn't feel any pain yet, the preasure the guy's putting on her does cause some discomfort, however, her mighty body absorbs the preasure well, her opponet will likely felt as he's squeezing steel-titanium alloy under her soft, silk-smooth skin. She looks at him with sleepy eyes, with just a bit of sweat from her body the only indications of her effort in resisting his bearhug.

Last edited by 11749 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:44 am

Her response gets a blink at first. Then an angered scowl. If that's what she thinks, he can give her ugly.

"Alright, that tears it. You're just trying to be insulting. Well..."

Suddenly, Domino leans in to grip lower and draw her off her feet by a couple inches. His back then arches to snaps her through the air and drive the top of her head towards the mat behind him in a tightly-angled belly-to-belly suplex. Any inclination he had before to accommodate her requests and quirks has completely dried up. This uppity, insulting jerk needs to be taught a lesson.

"...I don't see any reason to wrestle on your terms anymore!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm

"What? Insulting?" Said a puzzled Noel, "... but I was just trying to be fair... Ouch...." She yelled as she suddenly got suplexed, "What... a jerk..." She complained. She was just trying to even the odds.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 pm

"Oh, don't even try that," growls Domino once they're both on the mat again. But he's wasting no time in drawing her back up to her feet with him, keeping his arms locked around her waist. "You keep calling me weak, then a coward, and now ugly on top of all that!"

The teen snaps his body up to attempt another belly-to-belly suplex on the girl. It isn't unlike rolling German suplexes, only face-to-face! His movements are normally crisp and controlled, but at this point, anger is definitely giving him some extra push and force, driving him to keep the momentum on his side. The match has gone from a simple, albeit unusual one, to the model having something to prove here tonight.

"I'm not the jerk here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am

"... but I am just telling the true..." protested Noel as her opponent seems to be rather angry at her, hey! She was just telling what's comes into her mind, is honesty a sin.

As her opponent tries to do another suplex on her, Noel would wrap her arms around him, locking him in a arm-pinning bearhug, "Well... if you don't want the head start..." And starts squeezing him, locking her arms around his arms and upper back, crushing her chest against her soft but firm and unyielding busts, while using her back muscles to thrust backwards being using her strong legs to stomp hard into the ground to break her opponent's suplex, while she's rather light, her great strength will exert a mighty force far surpass her own weight to over power her larger and heavier opponent.

"...cheating when given a head start is being a jerk..." She comments, her sleepy eyes starts having an annoyed look, as she starts exerting immerse strength using her arms to crush her opponent onto her bust.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 am

"Ugh!" The more she talks, the more it aggravates him! The more it convinces him that he's got to pull through here and teach her a lesson in respect!

Though that bizarre, disproportionate strength comes into play again, and he finds her clamping her arms around him again. The suplex is ended short with that downwards stomp, and Domino's scowl is renewed. "It's.. not cheating.. to wrestle in a way that.."

He pauses only long enough to suddenly thrust his forehead towards hers on a collision course, aiming to headbutt her and hopefully finally break up her grapple. There was a time he might have enjoyed the lock-up, but in light of how things have turned, he's just not interested.

"..means you lose, dope!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:16 pm

"...Ouch..." commented Noel in a rather lazy, sleepy tone as her head collided with her opponent, "That hurts..." she complained as a pair of adhesive bandages mysteriously appears as a cross on her forehead, tears flowing out of her eyes from the pain, "I am not a dope... anyway... what is a dope?" She asked, innocently, in a rather puzzled tone, all while still locking her opponent in her grip.

While the impact of the headbutt causes her grip to loosen, she manages to maintain her grapple, locking her fingers behind to secure the hold, "... I am angry..." She commented as she re-tightens her grips, squeezing him with her long, slender arms, her full, firm bosoms pushing and digging into his pecs, her body tensed up from the effort, with just a bit of muscle tone appearing on her body to suggest the effort she is exerting.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:06 pm

The frustration just mounts more and more as she appears nigh impervious. Domino's head now aches from the impact - it's rather hard to call any headbutt 'successful', but he's hoping it's weakening her more than him. A growl escapes him as she presses harder, his body now crushed against hers, breathing more shallowly. His fingers dig into her ribs, and he aims another snappy headbutt at her. It's the only tool he has left in this situation, it seems! Whether or not it works fully, he's feeling the strain of her body compressing his, easily feeling her every curve at this pressure, his sleek frame ground into her tight.

"Gh.. you're angry?!," demands the incredulous teen breathlessly, body tensed against hers a little further. The very notion is perplexing, not to mention even more irritating. The match is largely going her way, and she seems to have the arrogance to see no wrong in anything she's said! What could she possibly be angry about!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:43 am

As her opponent tries to dig into Noel's ribs, he would find it hard to press in any further then a a few millimeter or so, as under the smooth, tender skin hides muscles so hard and firm, he might as well been trying to dig his fingers into high speed steel wraps in silk. As he tried to headbutt her again, Noel will suddenly let go, only to jump up a bit and lock in a new bearhug, this time a belly to chest one, but still arm pinning one, this position will seems more like a smoother if not for the fact her arms were locked behind his upper back instead of behind his head, his head butt will now just crush into her firm and unyielding bosoms, while she would squeezed his body against her unnoticeable, but harder then steel abs.

"...Head butting is barbaric..." Said Noel, explaining why she' angry, "And I don't know what a dope is, but I know it's must be something rather rude to use on a girl." She comments as she tightens her new bearhug, attempting to crush his arms from the side, and crush his pecs with her abs, her long, slender arms tenses and starting to quiver a bit and show much muscle toning without any bulging from the straining.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next