by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino Empty Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:27 am

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission, or K.O.

It's been a little while since Domino's last match, and the teen was starting to wonder if they'd have anything for him at all this week. But when he received the notice of an upcoming match, he had to do a little snooping. What he found was... surprising. A petite girl, apparently primarily of the Kawaiis, but a regular powerhouse. It didn't make a world of sense to him, but then again, who cares! A match is a match, and it's a chance to shine!

Tonight, it's a mixed audience. Half the crowd are Kawaii fans, the other Tension. Regardless of which roster they've come to support, neither is quiet. They've come to see a beatdown either way!

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino 23m2ao0.jpg

Domino is just finishing changing out when one of the workers ducks his head in to mention he's needed. With a nod, he steps up to the curtain and waits anxiously, the tension building in him. That nondescript techno floods the arena, and a smirk lines over his smooth face. "Yeeaah, I've gotta get something better than that soon..." His name is called, and he steps out onto the ramp.

As the overhead spotlight covers him, Domino lifts his arms and tips his head back with a radiant smile, soaking in the cheer and allowing the audience to get a good look at him. With his attire of black and white trunks, boots, and bracers, there's plenty of sleekly athletic body left exposed to take in. But soon enough, he's trotting to the ring and drifting to the left, slapping high-fives along the way with the more exuberant fans.

Once he reaches the edge of the ring, he hops up onto the apron and grabs the top rope. The young model turns around to face the audience again and flashes them a wink before tipping on backwards to roll over the ropes and onto the mat on his feet. From there, he simply moves back to his corner to await the appearance of his opponent, bobbing from foot to foot excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino Empty Re: Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Post by Kounoko Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Noel was just taking a nap in the backstage when her alarm ring.

She slams her fists down on the clock hard, luckily, she knew herself well enough, and had gotten a custom made 2.5 mm thick clock casing made from Carbon Fiber and Titanium Alloy Frame with a Hard Anodized Aluminum external. Protecting the clock from her fists.

"Oh, it's time." She comments as she changes into her stage costume, and made her way to the ring.

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino Bmke.jpg

And here she comes, on one corner, crawling in slowly on the floor.

Oh well~

The bare-awake girl crawls up the stage before standing up, facing her opponent, "Hi..." she greeted her opponent with a sleepy tone.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 pm

When she makes her appearance, Domino stops his anxious bobbing flat and just... blinks. Are they serious? She looks like she's falling asleep! Like this match barely registers for her at all! Even her outfit looks a bit like a nightie, on second glance.

"Uh.. yo," greets the teen with a cocked eyebrow. "You okay, doll? You sure you're up for this?" He makes his way towards the center of the ring, not approaching in an aggressive or threatening way. He mostly just wants to get a better look at her and clear things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:56 am

Noel looked at her opponent with sleepy eyes, "Yes... I am sure..." she replied. "Let... wrestle..." She said in her sleepy tone as the bell rings to sound off the match.

"Let's... see who is stronger?" Noel requested as she raises her arms for a classical test of strength as she moves slowly towards her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Domino... doesn't look so sure about this. A confused glance is shot to the referee after the bell rings, but she yields no explanations. So those deep amethyst eyes return to the oh-so-sleepy gal across from him, who is now lifting her arms in invitation. Ah, yes, he recalls what he reviewed of his opponent earlier. Diminutive powerhouse, this one. But he can't help but be curious for some firsthand experience.

"Aaaalright, then," drawls the teen apprehensively. His hands lift to link with hers, fingers lacing between her fingers. And not about to risk underestimating her, he leans into her immediately, back arching inwards and body visibly tensed as he attempts to overpower her and force her back towards the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:46 am

The little girl looked at her larger opponent with a dull, sleepy looked as they locked up and started pushing each other, her long, slender arms absorbing his efforts without so much as a quiver. "You are strong... but I am much stronger..." She comment as she starts exerting more strength, putting in around twice as much force as is being applied on her, attempting to push her opponent backwards, at the same time, she will push her arms forward, and move her hands together while clasped onto her opponent's "One hand... against two..." She suggested, releasing the finger lock on her right left hand, daring her opponent to use two hands against her right.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:05 am

The sudden crank of strength gets a surprised little 'erk!' from the teen, and he pours more force into his attempt just to keep up, chest and biceps visibly straining against her. Though as she dares to use just one hand on him, he cocks an eyebrow at her incredulously. "Oh, come on!," he bawks. "Were you raised next to a nuclear reactor!?"

Domino's eyes flit from her face to her hand as he continues losing some footing, his boots scooting across the mat. "Ergh.. arrogant lil' thing, aren't'cha?" A devilish smile crosses his lips at that. Arrogant might be an exploitable flaw! Domino suddenly gives up the power struggle and falls back, drawing his legs in against his chest only to thrust both boots out heel-first for her torso in a dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Noel slowly pushed her larger opponent as he seems to refused her offer, "No... no nuclear reactor... why?" She asked her opponent with a puzzled look on her face as her tiny, slender body proves much stronger then his larger, muscular one. "Boring... let me use one hand..." she made her offer again.

Then suddenly, her opponent tried a move and dropkicks her, "What... Ouch!" Noel tried to evade the attack, however, she was too slow and got kicked by the attack, her opponent's feet stomping onto her chest in mid air.

The attack cause Noel to be knocked a few steps backwards, "That... hurts a bit..." the little girl complained at having her chest stomped by a dropkick, apparently not much damage cause, "Cheater..." She complained at her opponent's attack, "I... will get... you... " She comments as she walks slowly towards her opponent with her arms wide open, it would seems that she's aiming to wrap her opponent up in a bust to chest arms trapping bearhug!

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Domino lands on his back as a matter of course with the dropkick, and easily backrolls into a crouching position. That had to ground her, right? Small thing like her? She might have a bizarre upperhand in strength, but-... wait. Domino blinks several times as he realizes she's still standing.

"What!?" He points an accusing finger towards her. "Hax!"

He has no idea how, but if anyone is guilty of glitching the Matrix, it has to be this chick. But at least the audience is getting a kick out of it, laughing along. Oh, that moment when you realize the petite little girl counter to you happens to be the Juggernaut.

Domino pops back to his full height and quickly assesses her approach. Arms out, slow approach, she's about to try and squeeze him. He's done that to many people before, himself. But since he can't seem to overpower her yet, he'll have to rely more on his speed and mobility. The teen dips to the right and springs at the ropes, his boots pressing against the middle one to launch himself back at her with an elbow extended, aimed to clock against the side of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:54 pm

"What? Hax?" Echoed Noel at her opponent's accusation, "Don't... understand... what you mean..." Oh well, Noel has never been really sharp. "If you think I am strong... you should fight Hiyoko one of these days." Yeah, Hiyoko, smaller then Noel, but stronger then at least five of her putted together. Noel could still remember being easily out-muscled by the even smaller girl.

Before she could wrap her slender arms around her opponent, Noel got hit on her head, causing her to stumble backwards, this time actually hitting the floor, due to the extra force the ropes adds to her opponent's attack, and the fact that the attack hit her head.

"Coward..." She comments at her opponent, "Using sneaky attack on a little girl like me..." She complains, "A real fighter... will fight head on... testing her body to the limit... and not sneak around playing catching... I hate playing catching!" She explains as she raises up from the floor, only to slowly walks towards her opponent with her arms opens, just as before.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next