by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Official AFW Chat (Open) ((ALL WELCOME))

+19
Jilly
Lobo
dlamp
Tatyina
Alexandra
Underdog21
Bluemouse
kerflubble
jakeb1993
Harrier
XSirenX
Cy_Man
daemongirl
beangraff
TiefBlau
IndigoDragon
Deus001
LunarWolf
Oathkeeper
23 posters

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down

The Official AFW Chat (Open) ((ALL WELCOME)) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official AFW Chat (Open) ((ALL WELCOME))

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:10 am

Adrian was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on her late cardio work. Not because of the chatting on line, more to do with the subject at hand. Things were getting a bit rediculous. Even if it was at risk of narrowing down possible candidates for who the woman with the hard to write username was.

H4rdc0re1con: Can we talk about something other than boobs. ffs.
H4rdc0re1con: Everyone is always boobs boobs boobs boobs.
H4rdc0re1con: Might as well be on with a bunch of pervy guys
H4rdc0re1con: @BlueBlur stfu nooblord. Let the people with actual talent talk.
H4rdc0re1con: Sorry @Bleu_Dé️esse, that means u 2.

And she still couldn't resist the shot at Natasha.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The Official AFW Chat (Open) ((ALL WELCOME)) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official AFW Chat (Open) ((ALL WELCOME))

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:31 am

Heather was typing away, getting quite into it before suddenly Natasha leaned over and planted that kiss on her. Her eyes widened, her face turning a deep red before her eyes would slowly shut in the kiss. She felt her squeeze at her breast, causing her to moan out a bit before she would finally let go after a while. "Ngh..I-it was..something they did a while ago.."

She bit her lip before looking back atthe chat, seeing what Toshiko wrote.

HardyFan17: @HardcoreBabe I am not a jobber! Seriously I'll kick your ass whoever you are!
HardyFan17: @H4rdc0re1con No need for that. Natasha is one of the most talented in AFW today..other than me.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 am

RedRobin: wait wats happning and am i teaming up with Amanda vs Heather and Natasha?

WouldYouLikeAJellyBaby?: No someone was saying Rei was teaming up with me.

WouldYouLikeAJellyBaby?: No, no, no! This shant do at all! I suggest me and Ro vs Heather and Natasha. The looser has to buy ice creams.

RedRobin: fucking love ice cream

NoMoreMrNiceGaius: Ah, I thought I'd meet Rei if you did that.
NoMoreMrNiceGaius:
@SubmisionMasterRei you know I also do coaching with a focus on submissions, we should chat sometime.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 am

Toshiko loved it and carried on, lapping up every moment if it

HardcoreBabe: @HardyFan17, i had no idea jobbers could kick ass, i just thought they stood in the rings like docile idiots waiting to get beat up. And i fail to believe that either you or Natasha are actually anywhere near the most talented. In facr i would be willing to hardcore handicap match just to put you in your place

HardcoreBabe: and @H4rdc0re1con if people with actual talent are only allowed to speak what the hell are you still doing in the chatroom?

Toshiko was just writing the first thing coming to her head, not thinking that they would have consequences if oro

Last edited by 10423 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:40 am

Natasha practically glared at her tablet as two people in particular continued to take shots at her. Whoever this Hardcore person was
they had to be a she with boob envy to have said what she had, but that only narrowed things down so much. What really began to raise her suspicions were the slights, she could only think of one person who thought of themselves as hardcore, had smaller breasts, and had such a dislike for her.

Bleu_Dé️esse: @H4rdc0re1con its clear you have a problem with me so let me guess, you're Adrian aren't you?
Bleu_Dé️esse: As for you @HardcoreBabe its obvious you don't know what you're talking about, it would only take one of us to kick your ass and make it look easy!

Natasha then rested her head back upon Heather's shoulder, nestling her head against the woman's neck while she reached down with her right hand to gently rub Heather's crotch, doing so casually as she kept her eyes focused upon her tablet screen all the while.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:49 am

((OOC: me and Daemon posted around the same time. I don't want to edit my IC text after posting, but imagine if John's message came right as Natasha's did. It would be clear it was not directed at Natasha.))

NoMoreMrNiceGaius: *bluster*

NoMoreMrNiceGaius: I'll come back when it sucks less in here.

RedRobin: ohhh johnyyyyy

NoMoreMrNiceGaius has left the channel.
John sighed, walking away from his neet desk and heading over to his bed. He tended to go to bed early when he was by himself, and stay up late when with people. It was probably time to wind down. Throw on something to watch on Netflix and then go to bed.

He had a very clever arangment of a third monitor, a long HDMI cable ran from his desk to his television, and when both were on he could throw his Netflix window onto that screen without having to pay for a box or XboxLive to do that. An HDMI switch turned off the second monitor on his desk, and switched the output to his television. A wireless keyboard/mouse combo, plus a long USB extender for his headset, let him control the computer. He could even make Skype and so forth go to his headset, and let his television speakers play all other audio.

All in all, it was very, VERY organized. Just like the rest of John's things.

RedRobin: look what you did now

Soon after John tried to put Netflix on, his Skype began to ring. Rolling his eyes, he picked up the call from Ro.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:12 am

"Waah!" Adrian yelped as she stumbled on the treadmill. The shot against Natasha was really obvious, but having her identity be rumbled so early on was still a blow.

H4rdc0re1con: ...no...

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:16 am

Queen_of_the_Ring_Cecilia: Don't pick on Adrian, Tash. It's not her fault that she enjoy mocking people. Same as it's not your fault that you pick fights with people who'll whoop your butt in 3 seconds. Also Heats! You might not be a jobber, but when you meet me in the ring, you end up as the loser.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:55 am

HardcoreBabe: Adrian only mocks people who cant fight back or who are too weak to fight back. And Cecilia, Heather is a jobber, i saw her on TV she is the one that losses all the time and has a girlfriend who is basically a hentai lover but pretends to be hardcore.....

Last edited by 10423 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Queen_of_the_Ring_Cecilia: Okay...who in the hell are you ? and why are you trying to insult my future slave ?

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next