Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 8 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 am

Mio wasn't really paying attention to Odessa's words as she's too focused on her own pain as it was. Not that she intended to take those "advices" to the heart. She had fought bigger people and win before! This girl... she was just, lucky. Groaning weekly as the dark skinned beauty crawling on top of her, Mio's eyes shot open as she realized what was her opponent going to do. She let out a gasp, followed by a cry of protest that was muffled by Odessa's luscious pair.

"Mmm!" was the only sound that came out as the result of it.

With her arms pinned down just like the rest of her body, the already out of breath Mio found it hard to resist the bigger girl at this point. She heard the ref began to shout the first count, followed by a slap to the mat. Then the second one not too long after that. She couldn't believe she's going to lose just when she's almost winning a moment ago! No, she's not going to have it! With that sheer determination, she raised her right leg, barely kicking it, but it was up in the air before the ref called the third and final count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Odessa got on top of the floored Mio, and, when she got her breasts over the girl’️s pretty little face, the dark-skinned beauty thought she might just have this match in the bag. The brunette was weak as it was—now that she was suffocating beneath Odessa’️s impressive melons, how long could she realistically keep up the fight?

To her disappointment, Odessa learned that her opponent still had a little fight left in her. Just before the referee reached the three count, the smaller girl managed to kick her right leg up into the air, forcing the dark beauty to break the pin and slide over, freeing her foe temporarily.

“Ugh,” Odessa groaned. She rolled over and got to her feet, trying to grab her opponent by the hair to drag her up, too. “Need a little more punishment, huh? That’️s fine by me.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 pm

"Uuughhh..." Mio let out a weak groan after she sucked as much air as she could. "I'll be damned... to let you do me in one try... heh..." she replied, coughing a little.

In her current state, she couldn't do much when Odessa pulled her up by her hair. The brawler was already drained an out of breath, only a bit of pride that made her forced herself to try breaking the pin. Now that she did, Mio honestly had no idea what would happen. She was almost falling towards the dark skinned beauty as soon as she got up to her feet.

However, instead of try adjusting her balance, Mio decided to lean against Odessa's midsection. Her arms were wrapped weakly around the girl's waists without any real plan, as she's still feeling a little lightheaded from being smothered earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:41 am

As Odessa dragged her smaller opponent to her feet, she could tell that the girl was pretty much out of it. One or two good blows would probably finish her off for good, and, while Odessa could perhaps toy with her a little bit longer, the dark-skinned girl honestly just felt like ending this fight. She had been embarrassed enough for one night, and did not want to give her opponent any further opportunities in that respect.

She stood still for a moment, as Mio fell forward and wrapped her arms around Odessa’️s waist. The dark beauty smirked, and chuckled a little. Her opponent was kind of cute like this. “You’️re obviously exhausted, dear,” Odessa would say quietly, running a hand across the girl’️s head. “You might as well just give up. You got some good shots in, but I am not going to lose this match.”

Wanting to prove that last statement, she would then proceed to grab Mio by the shoulders and try to lift her up onto her shoulder.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 am

The brawler didn't really have much energy to be upset even when her opponent ran her hand on her head. She couldn't deny that she's exhausted, and as much as she wanted to keep fighting it seemed like her defeat was imminent at the moment. It's kind of irritating after all the efforts she put through, but it's not the first time something like this happened to her.

The fatigued Mio could only yelp as the Odessa lifted her up onto the girl's shoulders, helplessly waiting her fate as she was held midair. Her gaze was fixed to the mat, wondering how much it'd hurt her to be slammed from her current height. A lot was her guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:47 am

Odessa’️s victory seemed imminent, and it seemed that her brown-haired opponent, tired as she was, had decided to simply accept her fate. As Odessa hoisted her up onto her shoulder, she would take the opportunity to do a little showing off, turning around once, then twice, waving to the audience with her free hand as she prepared to finish her opponent off. If she had wanted, she could have humiliated the girl—but that wasn’️t how Odessa operated. She would rather have the respect and adoration of her beaten opponent than go for the brief satisfaction of embarrassing them.

She couldn’️t help but gloat a little, though. “Hey, dear, it’️ll all be fine,” she cooed. “Give me one second and it’️ll be finished. Just…one…second.”

She adjusted her footing. And then, hopping up into the air, she would try to slam Mio back down onto the mat, back-first, hoping to stun the girl enough that she would have an easy time of getting on top of her and pinning her shoulders for the three-count.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:24 am

Mio's eyes rolled in a slight annoyance when Odessa decided to take a little time showing off her strength by turning around a few times while holding her up. Geez... was all she had in mind before the dark skinned beauty slammed her onto the mat back first.

"GAH!" she cried almost simultaneously with the loud thud that was produced from the slam.

It almost feel like the ring itself was shaken by the impact, and the exhausted girl was without a doubt stunned from the slam. Mio panted heavily, gasping for air while looking at Odessa with her eyes narrowed. Her opponent would have no problem pinning her in this current state, and the moment the ref began to drop down and slap the mat for the first count, Mio sighed.

There was no resistance from the brawler this time. She was down for the entire three counts, her eyes looking at the lights on the arena's ceilings when the bell finally rang. The match was over by the time her dazed state faded away, and Mio would look back at Odessa with a dry smile on her face while still breathing heavily.

"Tch..." was all she let out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:34 am

Mio offered no resistance as the beaming, victorious Odessa slid over her to pin her down for the three-count. The bigger girl had half a mind to go for some sort of flashy, sexy finish to the match, but, in the end, she was too tired—and too disinterested in causing her opponent to hate her—to do anything more than sit on the girl’️s stomach and pin her shoulders down against the canvas as the referee slid in and counted to three.

In the end, Odessa won, and she was happy about that, standing up and waving to the crowd as the bell rang. She felt bad for her opponent, of course—having come so close, the girl left with nothing. But she was certainly a good fighter, and Odessa was confident that her brunette opponent could find success against other opponents in the future.

She looked down at Mio and smiled, offering the girl a hand to help her to her feet. “You did well, dear,” she offered with a smile, trying to be a gracious winner. She couldn’️t help but add: “In the end, though, I suppose all of this”—and she ran her free hand down the front of her body—“was just too much for you, huh?” And she winked to the smaller girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:09 am

Mio grumbled as she was helped by Odessa to get back to her feet. She's not a sore loser, but it's still annoying to be defeated after coming so closer to victory. Well, such is life... she sighed while dusting herself off, before hearing what the dark skinned girl said. Her cheeks slightly blushed, and she turned her face away.

"Hmph," she grunted. "Next time will be different," she replied before looking back at the girl and stuck her tongue out for a second. "But yeah... It's a good fight, I guess..."

She stared at the bigger girl for a bit before turning around to leave the arena, sighing. Her feet felt rather heavy, but Mio was sure she could at least walk back to her locker room by herself. Taking back her goggles from one of the staffs, she twirled it around before disappearing from the scene, not once looking back at Odessa. She was more concerned that the girl would do something that might embarrass her, like blowing a kiss or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Odessa would help her opponent to her feet, grinning at the girl as she would insist that the next time would be different. Odessa agreed in principle, but probably not on the details—if she were to face this girl in the ring again, she would do all she could to make that match a veritable rout.

“Well, I’️ll see you again sometime, dear,” Odessa chirped, before her opponent would turn on her heels and hurry towards the exit. The dark-skinned girl would take her time in following, strutting around the ring for a minute, waving appreciatively to the fans. They had been here for her first victory at AFW, and she hoped they would remember it. Then, she would slip out of the ropes and run up the ramp, still waving, before disappearing backstage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8