by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 4 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"Ouff!" Mio let out as she landed on top of Odessa following her successful tackling attempt.

Pushing on the dark skinned girl's shoulders, she slowly raised herself, only to found her opponent quickly wrapped her arms around her. Mio grunted as she was pulled over, and in a rather unplanned attempt to balance herself, one of her hands grabbed Odessa's breast. Her eyes blinked once as she tried to figure out what she's holding, although she felt she could already guessed it. Woah... so soft... and...

"Aahh..!" she yelped as her hand slipped as a result of her opponent's pulling. "Uff..!" the brawler grunted as her smaller chest crashed onto the dark skinned beauty's bigger ones. "G-geez... what are these...? E cup? F cup?" she asked, blushing a little.

Odessa's bust size wasn't really her concern, though, as she's now trapped by the bigger girl and on the threat of being squeezed soon enough. Mio tried to push herself up with her hands shooting at the side of the girl's head, but it seemed like it's really difficult to get herself out like that...

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Odessa was a little surprised when her opponent’️s hand came down on top of her breast. It lingered there for a few seconds, but, when Odessa began pulling the girl left and right, trying to throw her off, the hand slipped away from her chest. It was obvious that the brunette had been impressed by her generous endowment, however, and Odessa couldn’️t help but smile as her opponent pressed her smaller breasts down on top of Odessa’️s and hesitantly asked her about her cup size.

“You like?” Odessa said, chuckling as she continued to shift left and right in an attempt to dislodge her opponent. “Like I said, you could get a rack like this for yourself, if you wanted…for now, though, I’️d be more than happy to give you an up-close look at mine.”

Despite the discomfort when her opponent’️s hands latched onto the sides of her head, Odessa would try to continue her assault on the chest front, arching her back and thrusting her large breasts up against her opponent, trying to distract her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 pm

"Hhh... I'd rather... n-nooott..." Mio slightly stuttering herself as Odessa began to shift left and right, rubbing her massive pair against the brawler's smaller chest. "Aahhnn..." a moan slipped out of her mouth as the dark skinned beauty arched her back to press her assets against her even further. "D-damn..."

She finally had it with her opponent's sensual tactic. If the girl thought she could conquer Mio that way, she's definitely mistaken! Instead of trying to push herself away from Odessa, the brawler's hands grabbed the side of the white haired girl's head, and looked at her with a rather annoyed look on her face. Without warning, Mio would then dive in to kiss her opponent's lips, going as aggressive as she could with her tongue.

While it didn't improve her trapped and slightly squeezed situation, the brawler would also attempt to slip her legs underneath Odessa's own. Hoping that the girl would be distracted by her kiss and her own "fun" with their breasts, Mio was planning to trap her opponent's leg in a grapevine lock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 pm

It was obvious—not only to Odessa, but to the crowd as well—that Mio was having a little bit of trouble handling the British wrestler’️s sensual, chesty attack. Odessa continued to smile confidently as her huge breasts battered her opponent’️s smaller pair, even as the girl pushed and grabbed at her face, trying to fight back. “You can just enjoy it, dear,” she suggested derisively.

She had not imagined that the girl would be willing to fight back in the same manner, but that, in fact, would quickly prove to be a miscalculation, as Mio grabbed onto her head and pulled Odessa’️s face upwards, roughly assaulting the white-haired beauty’️s mouth with her agile, darting tongue. “Mm!” Odessa tried to cry, the sound muffled by her opponent’️s lips and invading tongue. Odessa tried to fight back, but her attempts were weak and tentative, and Mio had virtual free reign over her mouth for the time being.

It was incredibly distracting, so much so that Odessa certainly could not think of anything else, and did not notice the movement of her opponent’️s legs until they had already trapped her in a grapevine lock, eliciting another muffled cry.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Mio might not be the most sensual kisser, but at least she knew how to distract her opponent with her tongue and sucking. Odessa being distracted and failed to notice her sneaking legs was a proof of it. As she began to spread the girl's legs a little by little, the brawler's expression turned from annoyed into triumphant. Don't you dare mess with me, woman!

"Yeah? How about you enjoy this now..." she taunted with a smug grin on her face after breaking the kiss.

While stretching her opponent's legs, Mio would try to press herself further and pry off Odessa's arms. She wanted to free herself from the bigger girl's trap and pin her in return now that she had her opponent caught. To keep the dark skinned beauty's distracted, the brawler would start peppering Odessa's neck with soft kisses and nibbles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Odessa sucked in air as her opponent broke the kiss. The white-haired wrestler had been thrown off by that very sudden, very sensual attack, and, between that and the grapevine lock which had been locked tightly onto her, she had been rendered breathless. Even now that she had the presence of mind to try to regulate her breathing once again, the pain of the grapevine caused her to let out low, furious groans as her legs were spread outwards, nearly to the limit.

“Nngh…” she grunted, as her smaller opponent became visibly more confident, even smug, and parroted Odessa’️s own words back to her. The darker wrestler felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she was taunted in this way. “You are going to get yours, sweetie,” she hissed. Right now, however, Odessa could do very little. When Mio grabbed at her arms, despite her best efforts to keep the brunette in the squeeze, she found them being pried away, largely thanks to the distraction of the little kisses and nibbles peppering her neck.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 pm

"Hmph... First you'll need to get out of this hold, dear" the brawler taunted between her kisses, uttering her last word in a mocking tone.

Feeling Odessa's arms pried off her back and spread to the mat, Mio's grin was getting wider as she kept holding the dark skinned girl in the grapevine. She paused her kissing and nibbling to look at her opponent, panting, as she's using a good amount of her strength to contain the physically stronger Odessa.

Mio stopped spreading her opponent's legs once she got the bigger girl's arms pinned to the mat. She would like to try stretching the dark skinned beauty's legs more, but that would mean using up more of her own strength. Against someone like Odessa, she'd more than likely need to conserve her stamina. Seeing that one of the wrestlers was pinning the other one, the referee slided to the girls' side and began to count.

"One!

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:45 am

Odessa shuddered as her neck continued to be peppered with kisses, and the blood continued to rush to her cheeks as her opponent started to mock her more vigorously. Her face took on a faint shade of red as she was locked tighter into this humiliating hold, her arms pried away from her opponent’️s body, and her shoulders planted solidly against the mat.

At first, she was a little too distracted to realize what was happening when she was pinned, but, when the referee girl slid in and began the count, it suddenly dawned on her that she was at risk of losing this match, unless she took immediate action. “H-hey!” she gasped, beginning to wiggle frantically as she tried to break free of the pin. Her arm stretched for the rope, trying to break the pin in that fashion, but its range of movement was limited with her shoulder held tightly against the mat. Meanwhile, with few other options, Odessa would once again go for a sensual attack, leaning upwards and trying to bite Mio’️s lower lip playfully between her teeth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:05 am

The count was already moved to two while Odessa tried to reach the ropes, and Mio felt that she's close to claiming her victory until the girl's lips bit her own. She let out a surprised "Mmm?!", causing her pinning hands to shift a bit, allowing her opponent to seize the rope. No sooner than later the ref ordered a rope break much to the brawler's annoyance.

"Che..." she scoffed before using her hands to try pushing Odessa's face away from her so she could untangle herself from the dark skinned beauty and rolled away. "You're a sneaky one..."

After she got off from her opponent, Mio would sit on the mat for a while to catch her breath. her fingers brushed her lower lip where Odessa bit her while she looked at the girl. Her expression was rather dry, but there's a couple of pale red tint on her cheeks for a bit. Such a troublesome opponent... Strong, yet sensual... she thought to herself. Hmmph, I'm not going to let myself beaten regardless...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:11 am

Odessa managed to capture her opponent’️s lower lips between her own, and would gently tug on it, even carefully sinking in her teeth to put a little pressure on the small flap of flesh, before the distraction was enough to force her opponent’️s pinning hands to slip from her shoulders and allowed the dark-skinned beauty to grab ahold of the rope, and of her salvation, as the referee’️s approach forced Mio to let her go and roll away to take a little breather.

“Heh…I use every tactic and body part I have in pursuit of victory, sweetie,” Odessa murmured, rolling back over onto her front and pushing up onto her hands and knees. “Little tricks and sneaks like that one, as well as more…impressive assets.” As she pushed herself up to her feet, she would make sure her breasts would bounce a little for her opponent to see, highlighting that last comment.

Now on her feet, she would watch her opponent brush her lip with one hand, smirking thinly as the girl seemed to be lost in thought. Odessa would wait for the brunette to get back on her feet, though, before she made an effort to continue the fight.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next