by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 5 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:38 am

Mio twitched a bit at Odessa's reply, her blush slightly got deeper as she noticed those jugs of her opponent bouncing when the girl got up. She scoffed, reminding herself that she's still in a match and got up to her feet. Taking a deep breath, she assumed her stance again.

"Hmpph... You're not going to be so lucky next time..." she told the dark skinned girl dryly.

The brawler would then make her move, trying to seize her opponent again. She didn't really want to give Odessa too much of a break after all, having almost scored a pin earlier. While she initially felt she's been a bit more aggressive in this fight compared to her other ones, Mio quickly brushed the thought, telling herself that it's necessary to bring down a tough opponent like the dark skinned beauty.

As she closed down on Odessa again, Mio would try to grab the girl's closest arm. She didn't bother to feign her attempt this time, just wanting to catch her opponent and toss her to the other side of the ring with both hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Odessa laughed as her opponent became visibly flustered. The girl was not difficult to embarrass, and that should come in handy as this match wore on. “Lucky for me, then, that there won’️t be a next time,” Odessa intoned, widening her own stance a little as her opponent put her fists up in preparation for another attack.

“You won’️t be getting me down like that again. Although I’️ll be sure to put you in your fair share of compromising positions by the time we’️re done,” the dark-skinned wrestler continued.

When Mio lunged forward, Odessa would let her grab onto her arm, sensing that she could turn it around on her brown-haired foe. When the girl tried to fling her towards the ropes, Odessa would grab onto her opponent’️s wrists and try to reverse the throw on her, trying to use her momentum to throw Mio across the ring, instead.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:42 pm

"Yeah, whatever!" Mio replied as she went in for the grab.

The brawler didn't get too many resistance in that part, but what happened next did startle her. Instead of launching Odessa towards the ropes, the bigger girl reversed the move and tossed the smaller girl across the ring! Yeah, should have seen that coming... Mio thought to herself, rolling her eyes as she flew towards the other side of the ring.

She turned herself just in time, and her back would hit the ropes to propel herself back towards Odessa. Shit... this is going to be ugly... Mio cursed as she's approaching her opponent in rapidly. With barely enough time to plan a proper reaction, she swung her arms wildly, hoping to catch the dark skinned girl with a half assed clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Between her momentum and her power, Odessa was able to easily reverse her opponent’️s attempt at tossing her into the ropes, throwing the brown-haired girl forward and into the ropes, instead. “Hah!” Odessa grunted, smirking as she expertly executed the reversal.

The brunette managed to turn around and hit the ropes back-first, however, and bounced back towards Odessa, her arms swinging wildly. The dark beauty braced herself for the impact, as the girl barreled forward towards her. With her forearms, Odessa would ward off the wild blows targeted at her upper body, though she had to stumble back a step. Her opponent was smaller than she was, but the girl wasn’️t exactly as light as a feather. After the girl ran by, Odessa would turn to her and try to throw a quick right jab into her abdomen, trying to catch her unawares.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Mio let out a grunt as her arm collided with her opponent's. That sort of halted her momentum as she staggered forward, one of her arms stinging a bit. The brawler gritted her teeth at the sight of Odessa stumbling backwards, but it wasn't a bad result considering her situation back then. As she adjusted her balance, however, the dark skinned girl took the advantage, and the next thing Mio felt was a decent jab connected with her midsection.

"Augh!" the brawler quickly bent over after she stumbled backwards, covering her abdomen with an arm.

The power behind the punch was strong enough to daze her for a bit. Mio felt like she could have easily fallen on her knees if she took another one of it. She half glanced at Odessa, grimacing, wanting to get away from her opponent's range but found it difficult to move her legs.

"S-shit..." she cursed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Though she felt like she could have done some more damage considering the opportunity her opponent’️s wild charge had presented to her, Odessa was still satisfied by the hard blow which she had managed to land to the smaller girl’️s abdomen. The girl cried out and stumbled back a bit, clutching at her midsection, and Odessa knew that it was now her turn to try to take advantage of her reeling opponent. She put her fists up, approaching her weary-looking opponent slowly.

“You can give up anytime, dear,” she reminded the girl, with a little confident chuckle. “Don’️t forget that.”

With that little taunt, Odessa would lunge forward, throwing first a quick right jab to the other wrestler’️s chest. That was mostly to disguise her intentions, however, as, if she could, she would then throw her left side forward and try to wrap her arm around the brunette’️s neck, pulling her down into a side headlock.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 pm

"Hah...! Who's going to give..." Mio retorted as she glared at Odessa with a bit of grimacing mixed in her expression.

Seeing the girl getting rather cocky, the brawler forced herself to pull her stance again. As if she's going to give just because of small wounds like those! Well, even if her punches hurt a lot, Mio would be damned to give up on a fist fight. When her dark skinned opponent approached her and went for the punch, she immediately blocked it with her arm. In doing so, however, she failed to notice the movement of Odessa's other arm until it's too late.

"Ah...?!" she yelped as the strong arm of the girl wrapped around her neck. "N-no way..." she muttered before being pulled towards her opponent.

As much as she felt that she could react better, her sore stomach was hindering her movement, causing her to be caught in the headlock without too much resistance. Mio grunted and groaned as Odessa's arm began to squeeze her neck, while pressing her face against the side of her breasts. Her cheeks starting to heat up from the feeling of the dark skinned beauty's soft round flesh pressuring the side of her head, distracting her attempt to pry off the girl's arm.

"E-engghh...!" she groaned. "D-don't think it's over yet...!"

Not wanting to be trapped in the hold for too long, Mio would try wrestle Odessa's arm away from her neck with both her hands. She would also attempt to kick the dark skinned girl's nearest leg with her own, hoping to distract and weaken her opponent at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:24 am

The littler girl was defiant—a trait which Odessa appreciated greatly in an opponent. She also seemed ignorant, however, of the fact that Odessa was far out of her league. At least, that was how the dark British beauty saw it. No matter that she had, just minutes before, been the one in the inferior position; she had seized control of the match, now, and she intended to retain control of it for the duration.

“You are going to give, dear,” Odessa replied, with a laugh. “Much sooner than you’️d think.”

When she got Mio in a tight headlock, pressing the brunette’️s face up against her glorious, huge dark breasts, Odessa thought she just might be ready to finish the match. The girl was obviously flustered by Odessa’️s breasts, and giving her such an up close and personal viewing must be driving her crazy. But the brunette still had some fight in her. She lashed out at Odessa’️s leg, succeeding in causing it to buckle for a moment and forcing Odessa to release her headlock and take a step back, eyeing her foe warily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:43 am

Mio gasped for air as she was released from crushing headlock of her opponent, and took a step back herself. Her face was still red from the lack of air and the embarrassment from being pressed against the girl's breasts. Rubbing the back of her neck while she panting, the brawler glared at the dark skinned beauty. D-damn girl getting all cocky just because she has bigger tits.... Mio thought before backing away further as she needed some time to recover.

"You're the one who's going to give... much sooner..." she retorted.

The moment her breathing became more stable, she would rush towards her opponent once more with a battle cry. Her right arm was drawn back as if she's going for a punch, and she would swing it to deliver a mighty straight to Odessa's chest! See how you'd like this on those cushions of yours!

"Heaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:15 am

Odessa was a little frustrated as her hold was broken rather easily, but she couldn’️t help but chuckle a little at her opponent’️s…interesting retort. “I really don’️t think so, darling,” she said, wagging a finger at the brunette as the girl seemed to steel herself for an attack. “I think it’️s very clear who is winning and who is losing this battle.”

The girl charged, and Odessa readied herself, sliding one foot slightly forward in order to establish more stable footing. The punch came just as she expected, but, rather than being a shot to her face, the fist sailed below her raised forearms and drove hard into her right breast. Odessa inhaled sharply as her glorious tit was distended, mushrooming for a moment before popping back out to its usual perkiness. “Y-you don’️t dare do that again,” she said harshly, before smirking, regaining her composure a little. “Though I am flattered by your recognition of my breasts as a worthy target. You’️ll find that they don’️t bruise easily.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next