Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Mio clicked her tongue in slight annoyance as her punch was deflected by her opponent. However, it appeared that she didn't have much time to be annoyed as the dark skinned beauty immediately countered by delivering a hard punch to her abdomen! The brawler's eyes widened as she bent over and stumbled sideways, almost falling over. What strength! Mio had to watch over her steps as she covered her stomach with an arm so she didn't ended up on the mat.

"Ugghh... not bad..." she muttered while glaring at Odessa, clearly feeling the impact of the strike.

The brawler retreated to the edge of the rings, a couple of steps from the ropes. Thankfully it's still early in the match, and she's used to rough fights on the street. While the punch had dealt a huge blow, Mio knew that she should recover after a couple of minutes. That meant she would need to play a little game of tag with her bigger opponent as it was. Observing the distance between them while still in a half bent position, Mio would wait until the white haired girl come at her while she let her sore belly recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Odessa smirked as she saw how her hard punch to the stomach managed to stagger her opponent. It was always a fun moment when a girl she was fighting suddenly learned how much power she really had packed into her drop-dead gorgeous form. She would give her brunette opponent some space, allowing the lighter-skinned girl to stagger back to the edge of the ring and make an attempt to recover.

“Not bad?” Odessa repeated. “I should think not. I’️ve floored bigger girls than you with that punch, sweetie. It’️s admirable that you’️ve kept yourself on your feet…”

Seeing that the other woman would be launching no new offensive anytime soon, Odessa decided it was as good a time as ever to take the initiative herself. She would make her way across the ring towards the brunette, hands open, arms out, ready to grapple with the girl, grab her and toss her, or defend against any surprise attacks that may come her way.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm not someone you can floor with one hit!" Mio told Odessa with a forced grin, still grimacing a little.

She did silently admitted that it was a close call, though. With such power, the brawler felt that she might be floored the next time she took the girl's punch. Not that she planned to take too much of her opponent's attack, but she didn't feel like she could come out of this unscathed. She only hoped that she didn't have to be hospitalized after this!

Seeing the dark skinned beauty began to approach her with a grappling stance. Mio took a deep breath. She would wait until Odessa was only a couple of feet away from her before bouncing herself off the ropes in an attempt to surprise the girl. Her hands would be risen as if she's about to grapple her opponent, only to shift herself around to try catching the dark skinned girl with a shoulder charge to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 pm

“I can see that,” Odessa replied, still smiling as she closed the distance between herself and her opponent. “I just hope that you don’️t break too quickly. You survived the first blow, sure, but I have no idea whether you can survive the second, or the third…I’️d much prefer you did, of course. It’️s much more exciting that way.”

She would steadily draw closer and closer to her opponent, until, when she was only a couple of feet away, Odessa would lunge forward, trying to grab the girl and pull her into a bearhug. Just an instant before the dark-skinned beauty made her move, however, her paler foe would make hers, bouncing forward off of the ropes with her hands outstretched. Odessa smirked and prepared to grapple with the brunette, but, to her surprise, she found herself the victim of a shoulder charge to her chest. Odessa cried out and was thrown backwards, towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. She managed to halt herself just before reaching them, and eyed her opponent wearily, rubbing at her bruised boobs with both hands.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

"Hah!" Mio smirked as her shoulder charge managed to stagger her opponent backwards, further than her expectation. "Hope you're not breaking too fast either!"

The brawler immediately rushed towards the dark skinned beauty, not wanting to give her opponent a recovery time. Her strikes were shallow in comparison of the girl's punch, so she felt like she needed to deliver a couple more blows on her. Easier said than done. Fighting a seemingly tough opponent like this was what made her excited, though.

With their distances closing down once again, Mio readied her arms again to strike her opponent. This time she would attempt to grab the sides of Odessa's head, wanting to pull it towards her so she could rise her right knee and deliver a sound blow with it to the dark skinned beauty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 pm

“Mmmgh,” Odessa groaned, as the pain in her chest began to die down. She shot Mio a quick, dirty look when the girl suggested that she may be breaking, as well. “Not likely,” the white-haired girl spat, before the scowl lines in her face smoothed out and the sultry, somewhat condescending smile which had graced her face for most of the match returned. “Those big girls who I mentioned earlier? They hit harder than you do. And, of course, I stayed on my feet.”

She was starting to feel a little better, but the pain was not gone entirely before the smaller girl came on the attack once again, trying to capitalize on Odessa’️s temporary weakness. The dark-skinned girl would put her arms up to block, but she had not expected to be grabbed, rather than punched. When her face was pulled down into Mio’️s knee, Odessa would let out another gurgling cry before rebounding upwards and backwards, falling back against the ropes, which provided her some support as she breathed heavily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Mio wasn't really bothered that Odessa considered her strikes weaker than her previous opponents. As long as she could keep striking the bigger girl, eventually she would crumble. The brawler already faced a couple of tough opponents before, so she knew how to deal with their types. As her knee strike managed to sent Odessa to the ropes, a smirk appeared on Mio's face. Thanks to her knee protectors, she didn't have to worry about hurting her knee or something.

"Let's see how tough you really are..." she said to the dark skinned girl as her hands reached for Odessa's shoulders.

She would attempt to pull her bigger opponent towards her, wanting to deliver a few more knee strikes to the girl's stomach. While Mio might not be able to deal as much damage as Odessa's punch in one go, surely she could hurt the girl more with a couple of attacks.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:37 am

The brown-haired girl certainly seemed to be taking Odessa’️s taunts to heart. She would not let up one bit, and, while the British-born wrestler continued to splutter and groan following that initial knee strike to her gorgeous face, her opponent grabbed her and pulled her down again. The girl’️s knee felt sharp as it pounded into her stomach, eliciting another harsh, pained cry from the darker woman. The second and third strikes very nearly sent her sprawling to the mat, and, really, the only thing that was keeping her upright was the support her opponent provided her in order to keep her in position for further torture.

Odessa would finally bring her hands down to defend herself, intercepting the fourth knee strike that her opponent attempted to deliver to her abdomen. It had been a little bit of a delayed reaction, but she would finally stop the assault, wrapping her fingers tightly around the girl’️s thigh in order to stop her from delivering another knee strike. Then, with what energy she could muster, Odessa would try to twist the girl’️s leg and throw her down onto the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:13 am

"Heah! Yahh!" Mio let out with each strike she delivered to Odessa's stomach. "Take this!"

After three successful hits, her opponent finally reacted and blocked her fourth one. The brawler let out a soft "Tch..." before she realized that her leg was caught. She tried to pull it away, but the dark skinned girl managed to twist it first and toss her to the mat.

"Agh!" Mio yelped as she landed on her front.

She scoffed and slowly turned around to look at her opponent on the ropes. Checking her twisted leg, Mio would then start to pick herself up, allowing Odessa some time to recover. She felt like she had dealt some significant damage to the girl's abdomen, more than enough to match the punch she received earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 am

Though Odessa had criticized her opponent’️s striking ability earlier, she had to admit that the repeated kneeing of her abdomen had done quite the number on her. Her chest heaved as she gasped for air. Sweat began trickling down her face. And her legs felt like limp noodles underneath her, hardly responsive after she had taken that mighty pounding from her slightly smaller—but still rather dangerous—opponent.

“I…” she began, but almost immediately she had to pause to suck in some air. Meanwhile, her opponent was getting back up onto her feet. Odessa didn’️t have much time to recover—she had to start relying on adrenaline to help see her through to a successful conclusion. “I suppose that was rather impressive,” the dark beauty said, snickering a little. She pushed herself forward off of the ropes, and managed to steady herself as she reared back up to her full height. “You’️re going to be paid back for that, though, and with interest, too,” she challenged, continuing to breathe heavily as she waited to see whether her opponent would assume an offensive or defensive posture.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next