Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona - Page 4 Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Maybe John did his job too well. He not only succeeded in bringing his opponent down onto her back, but he’️d put so much strength into the hold and so much pressure directed forward that when she tumbled, he shot forward. He tried to pull away, but she kept a strong grip on his hands and prevented him from doing that.

“MMF!” Before John new it, his face was tucked into her cleavage, smothered by her breasts! John struggled for air, finding none in this hold. He tried yanking aggressively on his arms, he needed them to be able to attack Iona and get free.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona - Page 4 Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Erica's move worked as she thought. Ms Iona would try and keep one arm locked over John's head to keep him there.
Then she'd slink her legs up his lower hip before digging her boots into his gut.

Erica would then try to use her free arm to hit John's upper back, like she was banging on a wall or something like that.

But John now had his arms free, he could put them to good use if he didn't panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:47 am

John began to take severe hips. The flexible woman had her legs p and against his stomach, pushing up while her one arm sealed his head down, smothering him even more while she drove all of the air out of his stomach. Then, to add to his pain, blows began to rain down on his back, driving pain into his spine and making him gasp.

John was desperate for air now, but he soon realized his arms were free. Without hesitation, John began to pound his fists into his opponents sides, working up and down her body, trying to drive his fists in as hard as he could before he lost too much of his strength to her suffocating breasts!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 pm

It seemed Erica had a bout of James Bond villain stupidity here, she had John right where she wanted him. But just like a Bond villain she had given John an easy chance to escape.

Mr Mitchel was now furiously pounding into her gut, Erica let out several groans of pain as her ribs were hit quite a bit as well. Ms Iona did her best to keep attacking with her free arm but knew she'd have to do something quick. In an act of desperation Erica would try to bring John's head up and deliver a headbutt with her mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:15 pm

John’️s hits were hitting true, but the more he hit Iona, the more his hits were beginning to weaken, rapidly losing air in the smother hold. As a result his fists were beginning to lose their usual strength. Finally, though, Iona let go. John let out a gasp, sucking in as much air as he could.

His reprieve didn’️t last long, though. As soon as he got air, she slid up John’️s head and SLAMMED her hard mask into his forehead. “FUCK!” John shouted, feeling the mask slam his forehead and daze him, his eyes rolling a bit.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Erica leaned back after her mask headbutted John, the top part had come off leaving only her eyes, mouth, nose and lips covered. She was falling apart piece by piece here.

Ms Iona would try shoving John off of her while he was dazed, then try to stand up before he could. But that might be tricky as she too was a little dazed from her headbutt, but she knew John took the brunt of the impact. If she got up first then she'd stomp on the leg that she held John in a boston crab with, working on that leg was her best bet she realised. Something about this guy just screamed badass, with that Erica would try to get John off of her before he could regain his composure.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 pm

“You broke your mask.” John mumbled in a daze as he was shoved to the ground. He was starting to get tired of this opponent, who was just incompetent enough to irritate him, yet just competent enough to manage to inflict pain on him.

John shouted out as he felt his leg stomped on, the pain returning to it as he writhed. They’️re would definitely be some bruising, but nothing terribly serious after the match. For now, it was a weakness. John was done with this, though. Glaring, he retaliated immediately, kicking his good leg out as hard as he could, his boot aimed right at her shin.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Erica kept repeating her stomps, only for Mr Mitchel to wack her hard on the shin of her leg with his un-injured leg.
That shin was on the same numb leg that Ms Iona had gotten a little while back.

Ms Iona sharply yelled in pain, the leg felt funny and not in the "Ha ha." kinda way.
The unexpected pain caused Erica to lose her balance, she fell onto her backside and tried to scurry away by moving backwards with her hands. If John was quick he could catch her and get an attack in.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:27 am

John had no more time for this opponent. As she scurried away, John ran after her, crawling a bit himself because he had one damaged leg. John tried to catch her by grabbing her ankle that he had kicked and hauling it towards him. He knew that he had hurt it, but he had no idea that she had already hurt it herself even worse.

Once he had her ankle, John tried to stand. He was trying to lock in a submission hold, grabbing her injured ankle and stepped over it with his opposite leg. Taking the other, uninjured ankle, she crossed it under the injured ankle. If he could, he’️d sit back and lean on it, trying to lock her into a textbook figure four submission hold.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Erica began yelling out in pain and various curse words as she was locked into the figure 4 leg lock. Her numb leg feeling like it was about to be removed from her very body.

Ms Iona began to buck wildly and squirm like she was being electrocuted here. In a last act of desperation Erica tore off what was left of her doll mask and would try to fling it at John. If she missed then the maid try to pound on the legs of John with her fists. But it was a losing battle here it seemed for Ms Iona.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next