Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona - Page 2 Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm

“Get off!” John shouted as he had a hold on the rope. The red head’️s hands gripped it tightly as he waited for the ref to force her off…but as she finally did, John was given a parting gift in the form of a vicious stomp to his hurt leg. That was going to put him at a serious disadvantage, at least for a little while.

Groaning, John tried to get himself up as Erica was finally pulled away from him, his left leg in pain from the stomp as he tried to climb on the ropes for some leverage, just making it to his feet as he heard his opponent mutter something he couldn’️t make out.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona - Page 2 Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Erica had turned around to see John getting back up, in the corners of her mind....She was actually enjoying fighting for real. Not like the hentai matches that she would normally do, this was different.

She would try and continue her attack here as John seemed to be wounded a little, she was going to try for a dropkick to send John to the outside of the ring. But she better watch out, there's a good chance John could see her coming with that flashy outfit she was wearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 am

John’️s leg was still hurt from being stomped on and crunched in the hold, but he was starting to recover. He still had one good leg, and was able to get back on his feet. Just as John was getting up, the flashy woman charged right at John to kick him!

Exactly as predicted, John did notice her coming, and tried to jump out of the way to avoid that kick, bouncing off the ropes to get some distance between him and his opponent, not knowing what the result of her missing might be.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Erica was charging square on at John, however he had gotten himself out of harms way in time before the kick could connect. Erica's let out a sharp yelp as she landed hard on her tummy.

The Minder's maid would try to quickly crawl on all fours to try and get to a corner on the other side of the ring.
But in doing this she had her back to John and wouldn't know if he was behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:58 pm

John ended up near the middle of the ring after he regained his footing, and he quickly spun around to examine his opponent. Much to his pleasure, instead of just recovering, his opponent had hit the mat hard on her stomach. This was going even better than he expected. As always, though, John tried to stay on guard against getting cocky.

The more that time went on, the better John’️s other leg started to feel. Taking a moment to catch his breath, John waited until his enemy was climbing up the ropes with her back turned towards him. Getting a running start, he charged his way towards the maid; his head arched forward a bit as he intended to spear his shoulder into her stomach. John was hoping that when she turned around, he’️d be so close that she’️d have no time to react.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Erica got herself up by using the ropes to get up faster than normal. But when she turned to look at Mr Mitchel she didn't have time to react when he charged right after her.

The maid groaned out in pain as her gut was nailed hard by her. She'd slump to her knees and hold her belly a little.
But she'd try to sharply throw her fist out, hoping to nail John on the side of his ribs, she was trying to get her defense up before John could try anything. But if that didn't work he could get a free shot in on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

John charged against his opponent until he finally slammed into her, hitting her against the corner post. Seeing his enemy fall to her knees, holding her belly, John pulled away and prepared to hit her again. However, much to his surprise, a fist suddenly came out and nailed him in the side!

John groaned as he felt the hit, his side absorbing the pain as he shifted to the left. However, John wasn’️t damaged enough by the hit to be prevented from attacking. Shaking his head a bit, he formed his own fist and sent out a hook towards Erica’️s face, trying to nail her across the jaw.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Erica sharply yelped as the fist hit her jaw, a part of her doll mask had come off and exposed where she was hit.

Ms Iona had to put her knees on the mat to stop herself from falling down. She knew she was in trouble and had to do something to get out of it.

If John would near her then she'd try to grab his nearest leg and try to yank his leg out from under him and force him to the mat, if that didn't work then she'd have to wait and see what he had in mind and then try to respond accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 pm

“Shit..” John mumbled, shaking his fist a bit as he finished his punch. Hitting that mask had been particularly uncomfortable. His fist connected hard with her jaw, even knocking part of her mas up. But, before John could strike again, Iona grabbed his leg and yanked it out, making John gasp and hit the ground with a thud.

Slapping the ground with his back, John tried to kick out and crawl backwards, not wanting to be on the bottom of a ground fight with Iona, but he was a bit dazed and that slowed him down a bit.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Erica realised that John had been knocked down by her attempt.
The maid would try to take advantage of this by going for a matchbook pin. When John went to kick out Erica would wrap her left arm around his leg.

Erica would try to spring atop John and try to hook his legs under her arms to attempt the move.
But if he trashed about hard enough chances were that he could buck her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next