Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona - Page 3 Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

John groaned as he tried to kick away, but before he could his enemy leapt at him hooking his legs in her arms and trying to go for a match book pin! The ref girl slid in, observing John’️s shoulders pinned to the ground… ONE! she shouted

Hearing that, John growled a little, quickly kicking out and thrashing with his legs, trying to buck her off, just managing to do that and get his shoulders up before she could reach two.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona - Page 3 Empty Re: TWCT round 1: John Mitchel vs Erica Iona

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

"Ack!" Erica yelled out as she was flung off of John.

The maid rolled towards a nearby turnbuckle and would attempt to sit up on top of it.
Erica was thinking to go for some high risk and high reward here, she'd try to do this before John could get close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 pm

High risk/High reward moves tended to be better after the opponent is seriously drained or unaware, as a surprise attack or as the coup de grâce once an enemy was too dazed to easily counter or easily evade.

So far, the blows inflicted against John were painful, but his wits were perfectly about him and his mobility was barley impaired. Whatever his opponent was about to do, John would be ready for it, laying in wait on the ground. John decided to play possum, ready to roll out and interrupt whatever she was doing, or perhaps counter it, but right now he wasn’️t going to attack her uphill, he was going to wait for her to come to him.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Erica would stand at the top rope, showing little regard for her well-being.
She'd do one of Ryan's signature moves, it was the mind breaker. A flying double foot stomp right from the top rope.

Ms Iona flew off the top rope, but she had for the most part piss poor technique. Even if John dodged chances were Erica would miss him by a long shot anyway. But she would roll forward and turn around to see if he was up and about. But she had landed on her right leg a tad funny, resulting in it being a little numb but okay nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:53 pm

‘This girl must be an idiot…’️ John thought silently to himself as he watched with amazement at what his opponent did next. Either by shear incompetence or through some insane design, she had leapt up in the air, flown PAST John, and landed in a strange way some distance ahead of him.

Flabbergasted, John sprung himself up. He had no need to spring his trap, as his opponents ineptitude made her miss completely. The more the match progressed, the lass regard John had for his opponents. Putting up a valiant fight even when outmatched was one thing, she was just…he didn’️t even know.

“Your toying with me, right? You missed on purpose?” John said, trying to let her save face and say it was part of some plan. He was up and had moved about two or three meters away from him near the opposite ropes.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Erica merely said nothing to John, she just tilted her head to one side as if to not understand what he said. It was just some curse that Erica seemed to have, whenever she tried to do one of Ryan's signature moves she'd fail in an epic way.

Her leg was a bit numb but it was still okay to put pressure on it, which is what Erica would do.
Ms Iona would edge towards him and offer her arms out as if to say "How about a test of strength?"
The maid would give this a go and see what he'd do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 am

John still couldn’️t figure out what this person was all about…she seemed less a wrestler and more an escaped obsessive crackpot. He sighed as he saw what she was doing, challenging him to a test of strength with her arms. This has to be some kind of weird trap.

Now he could either take her up on it and get caught up in whatever she was planning (assuming she was planning anything), or he could reject her offer and attack. The latter would definitely make him feel a bit like a jerk, and he’️d look pretty bad to everyone. Finally, he settled on the former. Cautiously, the taller man approached the Main and put his arms out, tentatively touching her hands before he committed, locking his fingered with hers and pushing back. Not knowing that she had hurt her leg, he had yet to exploit it and was pushing evenly.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Erica too had locked hands with John, pushing in a fair bit as well. The maid had been working out with her Mr G recently, so she reckoned she could try and go for the situation she was in now.

The right leg still numbed, but only a little. But she went out with her left leg forward, trying to get some edge in this match. Erica would continue with this, trying to push John forward. He might be surprised by the fact that she was taking this seriously, but Erica would try to push into the hold regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 pm

John pushed hard against his opponent, expecting to easily shove her aside. Interestingly, she seemed to be taking this seriously for a change. She was shoving back and rebuked his initial efforts, holding her ground. The taller red head held his ground too, though, and began to put more strength into what they were doing.

Pushing forward, John let out a grunt as he tried to bend back with his hands. He was trying to force her wrists painfully backwards, with the intention of using that to drive her back or, if it were possible, drive her to her knees before him. Most of John’️s concentration as in the test of strength right now, he wasn’️t really watching her body.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Erica was sweating under her mask, this wasn't going too well for her.
John was giving her a real "Heave ho." here.

She winced as her wrists were being pushed backwards, her knees were a tad shaky here.
Erica would try to move her right leg backwards to get some room here, but her numbness would force her to fall back on the mat.

Ms Iona would try to bring down John with her, keeping a firm grip on his hands as she fell.
Erica would then try to lock in a breastsmother with her back on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next