Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Esther Shirashi.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Esther Shirashi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Esther Shirashi.

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am

Ryan frowned "Why miss you've hurt my feelings! But regardless let's settle it mano a mano." he said.

Mr Knight then readied his hands out for the test of strength and said "Don't keep the crowd waiting."

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Esther Shirashi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Esther Shirashi.

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm

"Really?" Esther asked, before reaching to the guy's arm for a test of strength, as they locked up, Esther would starts to push forward with all her might, the tiny muscles on her petite but rather bulky body strains to overcome her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Ryan said nothing in response to Esther, he was focusing on the task at hand and that was to deal with this lockup.
Mr Knight had a good idea of what to expect, thanks to Aurore. Ryan directed most of his power towards his hands, intent on pushing forward.

The young man reckoned that either it'd be a stalemate, or she'd push him little by little. And by little he meant real little, enough to maybe have Esther consider doing something else. Sure she was buff, but Ryan was a foot taller and 89 pounds above her weight. If Esther had enough of it Ryan would say "Well? Satisfied now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 am

Esther can tell that her opponent is very strong, judging from his size, however, she is also rather confident in her own strength, and true, as they tied in a stalemate for a minutes before Esther slowly gaining a slight advantage, pushing her opponent little by little. It was then Ryan offered to do something else, "Well, how about a slug-fest?" She suggested, "Let's see, not punching the face, body strikes only." She offered, even as she slowly pushes her bigger opponent back.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Ryan let out a grin, he could take a shitload of punches to that area. Thanks to constant abuse from his former Father he had formed a sort of resistance to blows in that area.
"Alright then!" Ryan said as he let go of Esther and stood with arms wide open.

"Go ahead! Knock me down! Stop this once and for all!" Ryan said acting all dramatic, hamming it up for the crowd.
Whatever Esther dished out he was pretty sure he could take it, provided she was going to do what she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 am

After they unlocked their lock up, Esther would take a few steps backwards, this was when her opponent offered her to make the first strike.

"Hey! I am stronger then you~" Esther reminded her opponent that he was losing the test of strength to her, "As the stronger one, I should be the one taking the first blow." She reasoned as she puts her arms on the side of her waist. "You go first." Well, if there's one thing she's sure, is that her body is harder then steel when it comes to impact, and she has full confident that a slug-fest is really very advantageous for her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:57 am

Ryan had his eyebrows lifted in light surprise "Well....Normally it's ladies first. But if you insist then far be it from me to turn down an offer." he said.

Mr Knight then began to do some stretching, John was giving a proud thumbs up to the young man.
Ryan pretended to aim his right fist, then as if to wish himself good luck he kissed his knuckles.

Ryan had chosen his target, the left shoulder of Esther. He would try to hit spot on so that her arm would become numb for Ryan to give himself a small window of opportunity. He just hoped that he could land that punch, in truth Ryan knew that he couldn't really win in a straight up slug fest. So he figured he should use the loophole, the grey area that's just short of black. Later in the match Ryan would try to use some submission moves on her "She's got to have a weakspot. Everybody does....." Ryan thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:47 am

As her opponent's punch landed on her shoulder, Esther could feel a bit of pain, however, her Deltoid absorbed almost all of the impact, and she smiled cheerfully at her opponent, "So, is that all you've got?" Teasing him and showing off how strong her muscles are. "Hope my deltoids didn't injured your knuckles." and giggled.

"Now, my turn!" She giggled cheerfully as she move a bit backwards, before charging forward at full speed attempting to slam her bust forcefully against her opponent's chest, to test how tough he is compared to herself.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 pm

"Hmmm?" Ryan said, his fist wasn't really injured. He had punched planks of wood that were sent flying at him as the dark savior.

Then he noticed Esther moving to strike him, Mr Knight quickly formed a plan.
He'd duck down and lower the top rope down, hoping to get Esther to go over the top rope and outside the ring.

However if she did hit him with her bust then Ryan would grunt and stagger to one knee, as if the wind was knocked out him.
Ryan would then look at Esther and say "Really? You understand the unfortunate implications of that attack just now don't you?" However he was inwardly hoping that Aurore was not in the crowd, if she was and saw how the woman was attacking with her bust of all things.....Well Ryan hoped her anger would be aimed at Esther and not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Unfortunately for Ryan, Esther is a very fast girl, so her bust manages to slam onto him as he was ducking down half way, impacting right onto his face.

The impact was naturally, nothing for Esther as she moves a few steps backs, after the impact.

And when Ryan asked her a question, she cheerfully replied, "Nope, what unfortunate implications?" She asked with an innocent smile.

And naturally, Aurore was sitting on the very front row watching her boyfriend's match. She naturally didn't like seeing her boyfriend's face being in another girl's busts. "Ryan~~~" She called out with a cheerful tone, "You did that on purpose~ don't you? Right?" While she said it with a smile, she is obviously not really happy, well, since it would seems that Ryan lowered his body so he can buried his face into the shorter girl's bosoms.

Good luck, Ryan~

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next