by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza. Empty Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza.

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Standard match won by pinfall or submission.

In the backstage getting ready for his match was a young man who went by the name of Ryan Knight. He was the sort of leader of this sort of family that was known as team mental. Alongside this polite young gentleman was his adopted Father and Doctor John Grange, a man known for his love of wrestling and love of hentai. The other member of the group was Erica Iona, a maid who was totally enamoured with John and often went into hentai matches for the sake of pleasing him.

But this was not a hentai match, but Ryan knew that his female foe may attempt to use the infamous "Lady charm." on him. However Ryan was confident that he could deal with whatever came his way, ever since he got his new attire for the ring. He had just finished strapping the fake rapier to his hip and checked himself in the mirror. "I do believe that this is just right." he said.

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza. Raphael.jpg

"You look a million bucks Ryan!" John said with a grin.

"Like a true man of class and style!" Erica said while doing a fighting pose.

Mr Knight smiled, they were like an odd sort of family to him. They were way better than that deadbeat of a dad that he grew up with. "Mr Knight you're on now!" a stage hand said to him.

"Thank you ma'am, and please call me Ryan." the young man would say.
With that John and Erica would head down to the ring with a microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman! Tonight we present you with....." Erica said.

"The true embodiment of a noble person......" John said.

"Mr Ryan Knight!" both of them said as the lights went off. Then [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVYk7HJ9IU:1n6jniup]No turning back[/url:1n6jniup] had started to play. Once the guitar solo was finished a large spotlight revealed Ryan to be standing atop the titantron, he quickly drew his blade and grabbed the nearby rope.

Ryan would then swing around from the high altitude, like the phantom of the opera in motion. Before long he'd land in the ring with a beautiful forward roll. The young man placed his blade in front of him as Erica threw a rose behind him. Mr Knight then turned around to perform 4 slashes in different directions, ending it so that the rose flower was sliding into his blade's hilt. At last he'd exhale onto his sword, scattering the rose petals to where his foe would walk down the ramp.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza. Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza.

Post by Underdog21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Ryan Knight didn't have to wait long: a peppy, vibrant Brazilian pop song began to play, and multicoloured lights began to flash. The fans burst into cheering when, a second later, Felicia Espinoza sauntered into the ring.

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza. Tealcatgirl.png

The catgirl, as usual, was wearing very little as she stepped into the arena, and she emphasized this as much as possible as she made her way down the ramp. Every movement was deliberately sensuous, drawing attention to the curves of her hips or breasts. She simply smiled and waved teasingly to her fans as she made her way quietly and smoothly down to the ring. Clambering up the corner post, she entwined her legs against it and leaned back, draping herself upside-down in a seductive pose. Naturally,t he crowd went wild.

Pulling herself back up into a seated position on the turnbuckle, she stared down at Ryan. "My my, what have we here?" she purred. "A handsome young knight, here to win the heart of a lady?" She smiled. "Charming. Although I must say, for a match here in AFW...you're very overdressed."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Ryan had an eyebrow lifted in amusement, this woman screamed tease. But Ryan guessed it was in a good way, a minor blush adorned his face as well a smile on his lips.
He then approached Felicia and said "Well my fair lady, allow me to apologize for the win that I may attain from you."
With that Mr Knight would kiss the hand of Felicia before walking back to his corner.

"Dammit Ryan! Why do you always get the good ones?!" John said, Mr Grange rarely got into the ring. Ryan was often the one who had encounters with women like the one he was about to face.

"Well what can I say Doctor? A knight does what's right and karma rewards me I guess." Ryan said with a shrug as he began to remove the top part of his outfit. As he was doing so it could seem as if Ryan was lowering himself to compete in this match, but Ryan was modest and honest to a tee. He'd never act in a manner like that to a woman, unless it was an absolute heel. In which case Mr Knight wouldn't hesitate to beat the crap out of them, but Ryan would not dwell on the negatives here. He had a match to deal with, a match with a beautiful lady.

Erica could be heard saying "Am I not good enough Mr G?"

"Erica you're my sweet cherry pie! You're not good you're great!" John said as he hugged the maid. Ryan's family would take the top part of his outfit out the ring with themselves along with it leaving Ryan in the ring with his foe. The pale and pure toned chest of Mr Knight on display for all.

Ryan would do some light stretching before doing a bow to Felicia "Well then....Shall we? My name is Ryan Knight, of Scotland. Who might you be?" he said with a grin as he got into his stance to wait for the bell.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Felicia watched with interest from her perch as her opponent engaged in some banter with his little coterie. The distraction didn't last long, though, as Ryan turned back to face her, pulling off his top to reveal his well-developed upper body. "Nyah...aren't you a gentleman," she purred, hopping down to the ring. "I think this is going to be a very enjoyable little romp, Sir Knight." Slowly, she slinked forward, and traced a finger along Ryan's chest. "I am Felicia Espinoza, of Portugal...though I'm sure you'll be calling me a lot of other pleasant things before this night is done."

Still smiling at Ryan, Felicia stepped back, her movements deliberate and seductive, as she waited for the bell.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Ryan grinned ear to ear as his feline foe sauntered towards him, he never took his eyes off her as she traced a finger on his chest. He would trace a finger along her chin as she did this while staring into her eyes. "Well now....This will be interesting...." Ryan muttered.

"Putting the moves on!" John said as he saw how his adopted son was acting.

"Ohhhh Mr G! I think the temperature just went up here!" Erica said as she clung to his arm.

"Are you sure that's just you in heat?" John asked.
Erica said nothing as she held onto his arm.

Meanwhile Ryan kept his grin, this was going to be something to remember. The bell rang and the match was under way now. Mr Knight would give a light bow to Felicia before slowly move forward while saying "Come on kitty, let's dance."

He'd go for a test of strength to see if this kitty had any muscle under that fur.....

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Felicia kept smiling as she began to circle Ryan, treading lightly and delicately around the handsome knight. She slowly raised her hands, mirroring Ryan's movements as she slowly closed the distance, waiting for him to make the first move....

It was all, however, a feint. The moment Ryan moved, Felicia would duck low, spinning underneath her opponent and swiping her leg back in a spinning kick at Ryan's head!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 am

Ryan had kept his hands up high near his face, waiting for Felicia to make her move.
Thus he smirked as he got the foot of the girl in his hands "Tsk tsk tsk....Too easy there my kitty." he muttered to her.

Mr Knight would then plant a kiss on her heel before gently stroking it with a hand to tickle her.
Once she was off balance by this Mr Knight would catch her in his arms as she fell down.
"Ole." Ryan would mutter to her.

Then he'd help her stand back up and grin teaseingly at her.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:20 am

Felicia had figured Ryan for just another slow-witted male, someone who would be so busy ogling her that he would fall easy prey to lightning-quick strikes. She was caught completely by surprise, therefore, when Ryan caught her foot mere inches away from her face...and then, even more embarassingly, tickled her heel! She burst into a short, stifled giggle, before losing balance and toppling...only for Ryan to catch her in his arms, holding her body close to his and doing a mock tango with her.

She blushed a little, but smiled and went along with the act as she pressed up against Ryan's well sculpted abs. "Mmmm...such a gentleman," she purred. The moment Ryan released her, however, Felicia would switch tactics, feinting a kick before lashing out with a palm strike to his temple, in the hopes of dazing him.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:29 am

Ryan grinned as they stood up, he was already in the swing of this. As Felicia pressed her ample body on his chest he'd take a deep sniff of her hair and peck her forehead.

He was back on guard when they stood back up, they were still in a match after all.
However he was expecting another kick due to how fast Felicia was with her previous attempt, Ryan had only narrowly blocked that last move. Thus he was taken by surprise when she used her palm on his head.

Mr Knight landed on his rear end, a red hand print where Felicia's hand was as if he was slapped.
Ryan would rub it and say "My my, kitty has claws. But the Knight has armour."

Ryan was now sitting down, but he'd quickly leap at Felicia and try to tackle her to the floor. Once there he'd try to pin her shoulders to the mat for a quick pin. But he inwardly doubted that would work even if he did get her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Felicia smiled smugly as her simple yet effective palm strike knocked Ryan down. "Oh my," she cooed, "dismounted already? The dashing knight doesn't appear to be half the jouster he would seem--OOOOF!"

She was cut short when Ryan tackled her, hard. The two of them went crashing back, and Felicia gasped as she landed hard on her back, with Ryan on top. Huffing, she cursed inwardly at being knocked down like this, though at the same time she couldn't help but feel an erotic thrill at being body to body with Ryan like this. Even as Ryan pinned her shoulders, she grinned up at him.

"Oh, I see you're the kind of man who doesn't like to waste any time," she purred. "Fair enough, we'll skip the foreplay." And with that, she would snake her legs up around her torso and lock them, squeezing hard with a powerful body scissor.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next