by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Texas Two Step

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Texas Two Step - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Two Step

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm

"D-Dang right!" Clyde exclaimed beside Dixie, enthusiastically agreeing to her claim without an argument despite still being a somewhat bashful as Dixie winked at him and flexed her muscular arm, he had been around plenty of girls but rarely did he encounter a lot of mature women , especially someone whom he may have crushed on when he was a teenager. His only regret was that he saw so little of Rumble Roses and Dixie when it was airing. He didn't exactly feel like a proper fan.

But as he shook Dixie's hand (and prevented himself from freaking out like a fanboy) he listened to her words and then felt better about missing out, thought he did tilt his head at her and worried if she was alright when she spaced it, but soon enough she snapped out of it.

His eyes would quickly light up though when Dixie stated she had a complete Rumble Roses collection and offered to share. The cowboy grinned with excitement. "Aw yeah! I'd love ta', Ms. Dixie!" Clyde exclaimed happily, barely able to contain how anxious he was to see something between Dixie and Candy Cane or Dixie and Reiko, or Candy and Reiko! Even Evil Rose!!! Not to mention the glorious mud wrestling!

Truly Clyde T. Gastin had become a legend in the world of professional wrestling for Dixie Clemets to let him view her entire Rumble Roses DVD collection. Or he at least felt like one.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 am

Dixie shook her head at Clyde, grinning at the guy's eagerness. "Ain't gonna call me Miss or nothin'. Jes' Dixie is fine, alright? I hate being called titles like that. Makes me feel older than I really am!" She was glad to hear how eager he was though. There wasn't that many people these days that even remembered the short-lived Rumble Roses federation, though occasionally she'd hear so-called wrestling experts arguing that there would be no AFW without Rumble Roses there to pave the way. The few that did seem to remember it though were usually quite zealous about how being a fan of it, and Clyde seemed to be no exception.

"I'll have to dig the collection out of storage, but that shouldn't be a problem," she continued. "It's in one of my boxes back at my apartment. Think I remember which one. I'll let ya know when I dig it out, alright?" She smiled towards him again, her bright whites flashing under the lights of the gym. "It's been too long since I've peeked at them. I might just give 'em a watch myself before I send 'em your way!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 am

"Heh. Alright. D-Dixie." Clyde would say with a slight hue of red in his cheeks , feeling a bit awkward saying her first name right in front of her but made a mental note to do just that from now on. That being said, he looked like she hadn't aged a day since her RR days. He swore he was gonna get flashbacks of the mid 2000s, and that G4 was the only channel he ever wanted to own.

Clyde nodded. "Okay!" He said to Dixie before laughing at her statement regarding how she was going to watch the DVD's before she sent them his way. "I don't blame ya! Fond memories I bet, but I can wait... I've waited this long after all." He mused dryly at the end.

"I guess I'll... Have to give you my address." Clyde shifted his feet in a somewhat intimated manner, staring at the floor before he looked back up at Dixie and winked. "...But don't you be gettin' any ideas, missy." He'd tease.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Dixie laughed at Clyde's teasing, making a note of the red hue of his cheeks. Was he really getting embarrassed talking to her like this? She wasn't that big a star, not in her own eyes at least.

She leaned in towards him, gently nudging her elbow into his side, giving him another quick wink. "Ideas, huh? You ain't got to worry about that. I ain't stupid! I pay attention to the drama around here sometimes. I know good and well that Clyde Gastin has most the girls in this company chasing after him!"

She then shook her head from side to side, leaning back away from him. "Hell. I saw the last episode of Conway's Crib. I think I'd be too scared to get ideas about you, with that pink-haired girly you're dating hanging around!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Clyde grinned beside Dixie as she began nudging him after his little joke and stating that Clyde had the most girls chasing him in the company. "Well I dunno 'bout thaaaat. Ha-ha." He chuckled a bit shamelessly before he heard Dixie talk about the last episode of 'Conway's Crib' and that apparently involved... Mercy? Clyde's jovial expression would change into a perplexed one as he turned to look at Dixie with a confused look on his face.

"You talkin' bout Mercy Wrenn? What she be doin' on Conway's Crib?" Clyde then remembered a particular sentence from Dixie.

"Why would you be scared of Mercy?" What had she done exactly? It sounded like it had something to do with him. Clyde was very confused but he had a hunch it had something to do with Lilly.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Dixie's body stiffened, quite obvious and visibly as Clyde inquired about Conway's Crib. She quickly glanced away, sheepishly reaching up to rub the back of her head with one hand. Did Clyde really not know what had happened? And did Dixie really want to be the one to tell him about Mercy's on-air explosion?

Lifting her shoulders up into a shrug, she quickly decided to change the subject, hoping that Clyde wouldn't press too hard about it. "Oh, nothin', nothin'. Don't worry about it, it weren't nothin' important. Nothin' fer you to worry about." She glanced back towards Clyde and gave him another shrug. "So...how about the AFW title, huh? Kind of crazy that we've gone so long without a champion. Hell, I might throw my hat into the race fer it if we don't get someone to pick it up soon!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Clyde raised an eyebrow and gave Dixie a curious look as she appeared to suddenly become uncomfortable and reluctant to answer his question. That display only made Clyde a lot more curious and worried as to what happened with Mercy on Conway's Crib. He continued giving Dixie a look as he crossed his arms and listened to her try to avoid the subject. He wasn't sure if he should press on or just leave it be.

"Heh. Yeah I guess it has been a while! Better than Gatt havin' it though. I think it'd be nice to see you chase the dang thing. Last Texan we had as Champ was Sandy. I like her, she's cool. Though I think her classic look was way better though." He stated, a bit amused at first by how Dixie changed the subject but he let it go, he didn't mind talking about this subject either.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Dixie folded her arms behind her head, tilting her gaze upwards as she adopted a contemplative look across her face.

"Mm...heh. Maybe I will go after it. Someone's got to go after it, and hell, it'd be nice to have it back in the hands of a Texan." She lowered her gaze back down, then looking over at Clyde with a frown. "Gatt though...tch. Don't mention that red-headed bitch to me. She's the worst damn champion this company has ever had. She shouldn't have ever gotten her hands anywhere near that title!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Clyde watched Dixie fold her arms behind her head, the pose extenuated her ample chest. Clyde scratched his teeth and turned his head to keep himself from staring blatantly. He did

"Yeah, it would!" He agreed with a happy nod before frowning alongside Dixie as Gatt was brought up, his brow furrowing before he nodded enthusiastically at her being called the worst champ.

"I knooow, man! Gatt cain't even fight too! All she was good fer was bein' jumpin' folks with her cronies. I'm glad they all disappeared." Clyde would say as he looked at Dixie and crossed his arms, part of him wishing he could have gotten even with Nha and Sha before they all disappeared.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 pm

"It's a good thing she disappeared!" Dixie replied back to Clyde, her own voice growing louder. She had never personally had any run-ins with Gatt or any of her cronies, but she had seen enough of the aftermath of Sarah's attacks and heard enough about it that it pissed her off something fierce. "A giant bully like that runnin' around? She's lucky she never ran into me and tried that shit! I would have put mah damn boot right through 'er skull!"

As if to punctuation her words, Dixie lifted up one of her thick legs, slamming a stomp down into the floor of the gym. Then she lifted her hands, pounding a fist hard into her open palm. "I almost want that red-headed bitch to get back here! Ain't no one gonna run around actin' like she did, actin' like they own the place and can do whatever they want while ah'm around here!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next