Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 7 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 am

Ari moaned as well as the two did battle with their lips, Ari's hopes of distracting Janet were dashed as she didn't seem too distracted by the kiss as their tongues started to wrestle in the mouths of spit, ketchup, and mustard. Lewd wet noises were made in the two's mouths as each tongue tried to wrestle the other into submission, Ari tried to pin Janet's tongue under it for victory.

On their knees in the mixture of mustard and ketchup, the two girls continued to grind into each other as Ari could feel her juices starting to mix with the mustard and ketchup seeping through her panties from Janet's as her hands would release Janet's hair, looking to pull a fast one over Janet as they slithered down to her panties and would suddenly yank on them, looking for a messy wedgie.

However to her surprise, Janet had the same idea as her own panties would be pulled up into her pussy as Ari would break the kiss to moan deeply as she clutched harder on the panties due to the cold, weird sensation that her pussy was enduring. "Yo-you copycat!" Ari slung at her opponent yet again as their similar minds thought of similar tactics that were used at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 7 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 am

Janet moaned loudly as her own panties were grabbed and yanked upon, the material tightening uncomfortably into both her pussy and her butt crack. She felt ketchup and chopped onions getting shoved deep into places she definitely did not want those foodstuffs to be. “Y-you’️re the copycat!” Janet hissed back, shocked that her opponent would be so stupid as to accuse her of copying when it was obvious that she had had the idea first. “Why don’️t you try to be inventive, rather than just repeating what I do a second or two later? In fact…” Janet would keep the wedgie going with one hand, while, with the other, she would deliver an authoritative slap to Ari’️s rear end. “…you should be punished for copying and for lying! Why don’️t you turn around so that I can give you a good spanking?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:32 am

Ari's moans turned to growls after Janet proclaimed that she wasn't a copycater, but rather Ari's was the copycat. As the two's panties tighten around their pussies and butts as the cheese bits and mustard seeping up into her. "Lying slut!" Ari hissed back as she growled at Janet, as she knew that it was clear as day that Janet was the one copying her. "It's not like you've ever been original!" Ari shouted as she lifted her hand to deliver a painful spank to Janet, letting out a yelp as she spanked in return as she then roughly groped it. "Kiss my ass!" she hissed in response to Janet's demand to let her spank her.

"You should get on your hands and knees and kiss my feet for being such a liar and thief!" Ari shouted as she would spank with the other hand and grope roughly as she would use the butt cheeks as a grip as she would begin to grind her crotch into Janet, looking for first cum in their fight as she would 'viciously' grind herself into Janet. "...Or maybe I just should make you cum floods of your juices!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 am

The two girls just kept mirroring each other, no matter what they did. It seemed like every original idea Janet had, Ari would either copy her or have the same idea at the same time. In other circumstances, it might have been cool to have another person whose train of thought so closely paralleled one’️s own, but in a fight, all it did was frustrate Janet to no end. She might have rather lost than have to deal with a struggle that went on in this sort of manner for hours upon hours.

Now, as she brought both hands down to Ari’️s ass, one to continue to spank her, the other to grope and knead the flesh roughly, she would be frustrated by the feeling of the Japanese girl doing the exact same thing to her. They would grind their pussies together, as well, condiments dripping out of their soaked panties, each sensing blood in the water in terms of their opponent’️s state of arousal. “Make me cum? Please!” Janet huffed, pounding her pussy into Ari’️s. “You’️re already dripping wet! Don’️t think I haven’️t noticed how the mustard has gotten runnier! It’️s the juices out of your sweet little pussy!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 am

Ari grunted in frustration as both girls did the same thing to each other time and time again as neither one could get the upper hand over the other because of it, although Ari attributed the similar thinking to Janet copying her. The rough groping on her butt after the slap only serve to anger Ari (after a yelp) as Janet 'copied' her as mustard ran down her legs due to being mixed with her juices, but she refused to acknowledge it in favor of acknowledging the running ketchup on Janet's legs.

"Ha! The ketchup racing down your legs say otherwise, you're about to pop aren't you!?" Ari shouted as she could 'tell' that Janet was about to cum while also denying the fact that she was close to bursting as well as their once white panties were completely stained with the condiments and mixture of them with their juices as neither girl back down from the other. Squeezing her rival's butt cheeks, Ari continued to grind her pussy into Janet's to force her to cum, "Now cum bitch! Cum to my pussy!" she would scream however was on the verge of bursting herself as she pulled her hips back for a final crotch thrust into her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 am

Janet shook her head violently, refusing to bow to Ari’️s demands. The Lakota girl could tell how close she was to bringing her Japanese opponent to orgasm, and she refused to be the first one to cum in this increasingly vicious apartment battle. “Shut up, idiot!” she insisted, digging her nails punishingly into the other girl’️s rear end. “I don’️t…want to hear…your stupid lies!”

She would redouble her efforts, pounding her pussy back into Ari’️s harder and harder as the condiments which they had assaulted each other with began to run down both pairs of legs. Despite her efforts to fight it, however, she was becoming wetter and wetter, and she really was about to go over the edge herself. Finally, with one last thrust, Janet would moan loudly as she came, the juices mixing with the ketchup already filling her panties into one soupy mess.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7