by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 5 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Ari clawed as hard as she could into Janet's pussy as it forced Janet off of her after bringing Ari's jeans down past her waist. In an effort to get herself off of the fridge she would push herself into Janet,trying to take the Native American down on her back where she would then lay on her side, trying to pin Janet's arm underneath her as she kept the claw hold to weaken her rival. "Is this were you want me? Hurting your poor pussy? Did it miss me hurting it that much?" Ari would mockingly say to the Native American as her other hand would reach up to Janet's chin and start pushing it upwards, making things more uncomfortable for Janet as she would try to hold the position as best as she could.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 5 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Janet was still moving backwards, trying to escape from Ari’️s clawing hand, when the white-haired girl threw herself forward, sending Lady Lakota sprawling backwards onto her back. The collision with the kitchen’️s tiled floor hurt. Worse yet, her left arm was pinned underneath her opponent’️s body, leaving her with only one hand to try to keep tugging Ari’️s jeans further down her legs.

“Fuck you,” she hissed, as Ari started mocking her, continuing to claw her pussy with one hand while pushing up with her chin with the other. Janet would keep trying to pull down Ari’️s jeans as far as she could, but, after a while, she realized that she was taking far worse damage than her opponent was. In an attempt to even it up, she would shape her own hand into a claw and slip it inside of her opponent’️s white panties before trying to drag it painfully upwards.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 pm

"Fuck you bitch!" Ari shot back to her hissing opponent as she continued to claw on Janet's pussy and pushed on her chin. Taking glee in how she had Janet where she wanted her, weak and hapless underneath her, but Janet was still attempting to pull her jeans down and although her legs were no longer wrapped around Janet's, the Native American's position make it difficult to do so.

Smugly laughing at her opponent's continued attempts to strip her, Ari's smile was wiped from her face when Janet returned the claw to her pussy, letting out a scream as she lifted her body up, freeing up the trapped arm of Janet. Suffering the same pain she was giving to her opponent, Ari tried to keep the claw hold as she slowly raked up Janet's pussy, but decided that she has done enough as she tried to back off from Janet back towards the fridge, but as she was pulling away she would the waistband of Janet's jeans and try to go back to stripping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Janet’️s crotch claw had its intended effect, forcing Ari to free the Lakota girl’️s arm and retreat back up against the refrigerator. Janet would dig her nails into her Japanese foe’️s pussy for as long as she could, trying to inflict on her the same pain that she was feeling, but, as Ari scooted backwards, Janet would allow her to go, following her on her hands and knees.

“How’️d your pussy like that?” she spat, taking a few deep breaths as she would grab at Ari’️s jeans. At the same time, she would feel the Japanese girl grab at her waistband, as well. Intent on being the first to strip her opponent down to her underwear, Janet would try to yank the pants off of Ari in one quick, fluid motion.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Ari's lips curled into a scowl and groaned/moaned as the nails dug into her forbidden flesh as she got to her knees, grabbing at Janet's jeans as her rival did the same. "Fuck you!" she shouted back as she tried to spit in Janet's face as Ari shared the same desire to strip her lovely rival into her underwear as she pulled on teh jeans, hoping for a quick strip on the skinny jeans.

Ari pulled as she felt her jeans going lower and lower down her legs, but she could feel the same happening to her jeans as she would hasten her efforts in stripping Janet of her jeans and leave her in her white underwear, but hers was nearly off as well as she gave a final tug to try and strip the jeans off of Janet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Janet tried to laugh as Ari cursed her out once again, but it came off rather half-heartedly as she realized how close the white-haired girl was to stripping her skinny jeans off of her entirely. She would redouble her efforts, seeing Ari’️s jeans come down her long, smooth legs inch by inch, coming tantalizingly close to being removed altogether. At the same time, however, Janet’️s own jeans were close to being removed. The race was coming down to a photo finish, and, desperate to be the victor, Janet would give one last powerful tug on Ari’️s pants. At the same time, however, her own would be ripped off of her entirely…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Getting the jeans off of Janet, Ari would've let out a cheer of victory however it was somewhat hollowed as her own was stripped, leaving the two girls in nothing but their white underwear. Letting out a groan of frustration, Ari would throw the jeans at Janet's face and hoped to distracted her long enough to get to her feet. Instead of trying to get on top of Janet, Ari would turn around and open the fridge quickly, almost sending items on the door flying off as she was in search of something to make this fight messy as she saw a variety of items that gave a sparkle in her eyes such as ketchup, mayonnaise, and gravy.

Ari didn't question any of the items that were in the fridge as she would grab the ketchup out the fridge full of great messy foods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 am

Janet did not pause to think what to do with Ari’️s jeans. After deflecting her own jeans when they were thrown at her face, Janet would toss the pair she had stripped her opponent of back into the living room, while reaching for the refrigerator door, looking to turn Ari’️s insultingly white panties into a more suitable color for the Japanese slut. Ari evidently had the same idea, as they opened the door together, both girls’️ eyes scanning the interior for new “weapons.”

“Let’️s see if we can put you in some color other than white, you stupid bitch,” Janet said, getting quickly to her feet. Seeing Ari grab for the ketchup, Janet would reach around her foe and grab the yellow mustard that sat beside it. An ugly, mottled yellow color would definitely suit her opponent. “Take this!” Janet laughed, opening up the bottle and squirting a big dollop of the condiment in between Ari’️s breasts, rubbing it in with her other hand.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 am

Grabbing ketchup as her opponent also raided the fridge with her as they both grabbed their weapon of choice, ketchup vs mustard. "Well white stands out on your ugly skin!" Ari shot back as she would let out a quick gasp as the cold mustard was sprayed on her chest and rubbed into her, her white bra immediately turned into yellow as Ari would spray as much as the bottle would allow as she would rub the thick liquid into her opponent's chest. "Back at you slut!"

The fight quickly turned messy as Ari had hoped as she rubbed back, soaking her opponent's bra with the red liquid as she would then try to force her mustard covered breasts into Janet's for a lewd breast bump on her opponent as she continued to empty the bottle on her opponent's tits as the two pairs would battle it out for space and control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 am

Janet shivered as the cold ketchup was squirted onto her breasts and rubbed in by her Japanese opponent. It was certainly an odd sensation, but she wouldn’️t back down, not even when Ari forced their messy breasts up against each other, rubbing the two condiments together into one big, slimy mess that coated their skin and their formerly white bras. The Native American girl confidently shoved back, trying to shove Ari’️s breasts back into her body.

“How about my tits crush yours?” she hissed, continuing to pour mustard onto Ari’️s already-messy breasts, rubbing it in with her own. “Just like they did last time!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next