Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 am

The two girls locked their hands in the other's hair once more, however this time Ari was a little more forceful with the pulling yanking Janet's head from side to side as her feet was constantly moving. "You trashy hussie!" Ari shouted during the scuffle as one of her hands would release Janet's hair and move itself down towards the Native American's breast and squeeze it as hard as she could on the white bra covered tit.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II) - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Kinky Apartment Wrestling (Ari vs. Lady Lakota II)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 am

Janet yipped and moaned each time Ari’️s pulling became particularly painful. But each such occasion would also steel her resolve, and she would double her efforts in fighting back, taking two huge handfuls of her enemy’️s hair and pulling them left and right, up and down, any which way she thought would cause the most amount of pain for the Japanese girl.

As she was doing this, however, she did not notice Ari reaching for her breast. As the girl’️s claws sank into her tit flesh, Janet let out a howl, letting go of Ari’️s hair and backing up, trying to get away from her so that she could not pull the same trick again. Hungry for revenge—desperately wanting to make the other girl hurt—Janet would lunge forward and try to wrap her hands around Ari’️s neck, looking to weaken her through some choking.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 am

Ari mirrored her opponent's groans and moans as her head shook around but she took particular glee in hearing her opponent howl out in pain from the clawing. However Ari was not able to keep the grip for long as Lady Lakota managed to slip from her grasp. It didn't take long for Janet to be within intimate range again as Ari found her opponent's hands around her neck, blatantly choking her.

Ari gagged out as her ability to breathe suddenly began difficult, more difficult than the earlier smother, as her hands shot up to Janet's wrists trying in vain to pry them off her throat as she started to back pedal away from Janet, heading towards the kitchen across the room as she would soon deem the pulling useless and shot her hands for Janet's throat, trying to choke her back. However, her grip was significantly weaker than Janet's due to her lack of breath making her hands and body weak as she stopped a few feet away from the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 am

Janet would laugh proudly as her opponent’️s glee turned into fear and desperation, as she wrapped her hands around the Japanese girl’️s neck to begin to choke her. Janet did not intend to choke Ari into unconsciousness—that would spoil her fun. No, she would choke the girl only enough to deplete her strength, and then she would be free to do what she would with her before finishing her off at her own leisure.

“Hard to breathe, isn’️t it? You could just stop struggling and let me choke you out,” she taunted, feeling Ari squirm in her grasp, backing up a few steps towards the kitchen. She would add, in a mocking, sing-song voice: “Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep little bitch…”

Then, Ari would reach up and wrap her own hands around Janet’️s throat. She was obviously weaker, which was good, but it was still not a fun experience for Janet as she felt her own lungs begin to be deprived of the air they so desperately needed. Still, she would not back down, and for a few seconds the two girls would stand there at the edge of the kitchen, choking each other. Finally, Janet would take a chance, hoping Ari was weak enough, and would try to throw the Japanese girl forward into the kitchen, trying to slam her into the refrigerator and hopefully stun her for a while.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 am

Ari was afraid that Janet was going to choke her out right then and there and unceremoniously have her way with her. She could only choke up gasp of air in response to Janet's taunts as she tried her best to squeeze around the neck of her opponent but she couldn't get the strength needed to deliver the same damage as she running out of ideas to save herself.

Already disoriented from the choke, Ari had little idea what was happening as Janet tossed her into the kitchen, stumbling about as she slammed hard into the fridge. "Guh!" Ari let out as she fell to the ground, coughing desperately for air. Her slam into the fridge dislodged several plastic topple ware from the top of fridge as it fell all around the fridge, some even hit Ari but she paid little attention to it as her main focus was to regain as much air as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 am

Janet breathed deeply as she managed to simultaneously free herself from Ari’️s grip and stun the Japanese girl, slamming her up against the refrigerator and watching as several pieces of plastic kitchenware fell down on top of her as she collapsed to the tiled floor. The Lakota girl could not help but smile. It was her turn again to do some damage and dominate her opponent. “What’️s the matter, sweetie?” she would say, kneeling down and grabbing Ari by the shirt. “Did I hurt you? Aww, you’️re so cute when you’️re weak and helpless…”

Quickly, Janet would yank upwards on the girl’️s tank top, trying to strip it off of her. If she could do that, she would then slowly reach down and try to unbutton Ari’️s jeans, thrusting her up against the refrigerator as she did so.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 am

Coughing was Ari's only response at the moment as she was yanked up by her top, choosing to gather in air instead of coming up with a witty remark as she was soon stripped of her top, revealing her matching white bra to Janet. Gritting her teeth at her opponent's taunts between coughing, Ari let out a grunt when Janet pushed her against the fridge, unable to stop the Native American as she unbuttoned her tight jeans, showing a glimpse of her white panties to her opponent.

After thinking she recovered enough, Ari would reach forward to Janet's jeans, trying to unbutton hers in return. However she did not have enough strength to resume fighting her nemesis as she would start to move her hips, trying to make Janet's actions more difficult but she herself had difficulty since she was being pressed against the fridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 am

Ari wasn’️t saying anything, and her resistance was pretty limited right now by her weakened state, so Janet had little trouble forcing the Japanese girl up against the refrigerator door, stripping off her tank top to reveal her bra—Dumb bitch, Janet thought bitterly, upon seeing the white undergarment which so closely matched her own—and unbuttoning her jeans to begin the process of slipping those off of her, as well.

Ari obviously had a little fight left in her, though, as she would reach down and unbutton Janet’️s jeans as well. The Lakota girl scoffed, offering little resistance as it happened. “Go ahead and try to strip me,” she said. “I’️ve got you right where I want you.” With that, Janet would try to grab at the zipper and pull it down, completing the second step of stripping her opponent of her jeans. While the movement of Ari’️s hips did not help, the Native American girl would try to work through that, beginning to move her own hips in an attempt to deter Ari from trying to continue to strip her.

Last edited by 10885 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 am

The stripping race began as both girls worked to strip the tight jeans off of each other, Janet had a slight head start over Ari but the white haired Japanese girl wasn't going to lose without a fight as her zipper was fully unzipped. Successfully unbuttoning Janet's jeans, Ari began to work on the zipper but the movement of Janet's hips was making it difficult for her, just as much as she was making it difficult for as her jeans inching further and further down her hips and legs.

In an attempt to make the stripping more difficult for Janet, Ari would wrap her legs around one of Janet's legs to prevent her from fully being stripped as she would continue working on the zipper, trying to fully unzip it as she hoped to pull the jeans down just enough to reveal Janet's panties where she would try to take back the advantage and shove her hand into the jeans and deliver a painful crotch claw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 am

Janet was able to quickly unzip Ari’️s jeans before the girl could do anything to deter her, and, like a shark smelling blood in the water, Janet would move in quickly to try to finish the job, grabbing at the waist of her Japanese opponent’️s jeans with both hands and yanking them downwards, managing to inch them down beyond the girl’️s hips and towards her knees, revealing Ari’️s white panties. Unfortunately, before she could get the Japanese girl down to just her underwear, Ari wrapped her legs around Janet’️s own, impeding progress. “Get off,” Janet hissed, wanting to remove the other girl’️s jeans quickly, before her own could be removed.

Soon, however, she discovered that getting her jeans all the way off was not necessarily Ari’️s only goal. Once Janet’️s own white panties were revealed, the Japanese girl would claw at her crotch, eliciting a pained cry from the Lady Lakota. “Fuck!” she growled, taking a step backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next