Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 4 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 am

Kagami felt Claire's strength begin to wane but Kagami knew she couldn't keep this up for much longer either. "Ha, you are going to pay and i am going to enjoy three more platefulls of sushi." Kagami said as she tried her best to beat Claire as she refused to lose to this girl. "Why don't you just give up? Everyone knows that you can't beat a champion unless you cheat." Kagami said as she held her own against Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 4 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 am

As the two girls continued to struggle, customers at neighboring tables were beginning to notice their intense little contest, watching out of the corners of their eyes and making quick little comments about the match to their tablemates. The wait staff, too, came around to see what was going on, hovering next to the table for a moment before returning to their usual duty of refilling drinks and bringing out trays of delicious sushi.

Claire, however, would not notice any of this, focused as she was on beating Kagami. A little bead of sweat rolled down her cute face. She was really beginning to tire, but Kagami’️s strength was waning, as well, and it was starting to look very unclear as to whether either girl would manage to defeat the other before both exhausted themselves. “I’️m not even hungry anymore…but I’️ll order five more platefuls just because you’️re paying!” Claire retorted, continuing to try to force her foe’️s hand backwards, but finding little success. “And would you stop acting like I cheated, or you took it easy on me, or something? I thought…that we were going to try to be friends…but you are acting like a total bitch.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:15 am

Kagami was getting tired after all the arm wrestling they were doing. Kagami however looked at Claire and frowned "I am not a bitch. I tried to be nice but then you had to get all mean and competitive." Kagami had never been one to make friends easily but something about the all the girls she had met recently had turned her and them into total bitches. Kagami didn't know what to do as she did want to make friends but she couldn't let up in the fight against Claire as Kagami didn't want to pay for the food.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Claire grunted, doing her best to force Kagami’️s hand down to the table even though her strength was all but gone. “I wasn’️t being mean. I thought that we could have…a fun little contest, just in the spirit of sportsmanship, you know. But you keep saying that I cheated or that you were taking it easy on me…why can’️t you just admit that I’️m as strong as you are?”

She would not let up, either, as letting Kagami win would be unthinkable after how insufferable the champion had been for most of the night. The idea of perhaps declaring the battle a draw, though, had entered Claire’️s mind, and she was considering the possibility as she continued to push against her foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Kagami's arm was getting tired and she didn't know how much longer she could hold Claire in this stalemate "I never said you were not as strong as me." Kagami said as she gave one last push against Claire's arm to try and gain the advantage. Kagami was about to give up as she couldn't hold on any more against Claire and she would slowly feel her arm being pushed back "But i won't lose to you because i will not pay for this meal." Kagami said as she tried her best to stay in the game.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 am

“Well, first you said that you let me win,” Claire growled, breathing a little heavily as she began to thoroughly exhaust herself, “and then you said that I cheated. If you keep saying stupid stuff like that, what am I supposed to think that you think of me? Come on. Just be a good sport about it…”

Claire was at the end of her tether, but she would feel herself making a little progress, pushing Kagami’️s arm back. Excited, Claire would try to finish the job—only to find her muscles too exhausted to finish off the other girl. As Kagami pushed back, Claire found herself being forced back into the position of a stalemate, and then, perhaps, even a little past that. Desperate to avoid losing, even if she couldn’️t win, Claire would do all she could to just keep her arm up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Kagami wanted to respond to Claire but she was too busy trying to keep her arm up as Kagami was feeling really sore and she didn't know how long she could stay in the stalemate with Claire "I don't think either one of us can win this. Want to call a draw?" Kagami said as her arm was really hurting her and she hoped that Claire was in the same condition as her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Claire’️s arm felt like it was just about to fall off, and, when Kagami suggested they just call it a draw, Claire couldn’️t help but feel a little relieved, even though she really wanted to beat the champion again in this impromptu arm wrestling match. “Uh, yeah,” Claire sighed. “A draw is…fine.” She would give Kagami’️s hand a squeeze before letting go and letting her own hand fall down hard into her lap. Gently, she would use her good hand to try to massage some of the aches and pains away, glancing over at Kagami as she did so to see how the other girl was doing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:56 pm

As Claire let go of Kagami's arm Kagami moved her arm to her lap and began to rub it just like Claire was. "So, i guess we can split the check." Kagami said with a small smile on her face. Kagami tried to think of something to say as she looked at Claire but Kagami couldn't think of anything to try and make things right between the two girls. Kagami looked at Claire and wondered if the girl was thinking the same thing and that was to try and find a way to try to become friends without saying the wrong thing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:22 pm

“Yeah, that would work,” Claire said, trying to smile back at Kagami, though she had to admit that it was difficult to do so with the aching in her arm. At least they seemed to be on slightly better terms than they were when their actual match ended. That one had not gone well at all.

“So, uh, do you want to get a little more sushi?” Claire asked, picking up the menu and glancing at it again. “It’️ll probably be hard trying to use the chopsticks with my left hand, but I’️d be happy to try.” She glanced up from the menu to Kagami again. “Is there anywhere you want to go after we finish with the sushi?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next