Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 6 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 am

Kagami emptied the entirety of her wallet to pay her half of the bill and it brought a frown to her face before she stood up and smiled at Claire "Well, i guess we should just relax to start off as we relax our arms." Kagami said as rubbed her sore arm with her good arm "Let us just make sure we don't arm wrestle in our next match. I think my arm would fall off if we did." Kagami said with a giggle and a smile as she looked at Claire as the two of them headed towards Claire's apartment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 6 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 am

Claire stood up along with Kagami, continuing to paw at her sore arm in a desperate attempt to stave off some of the terrible aching. The two of them had really had quite the battle here, and had stopped just short of tearing each other’️s arms off in a bid to secure the right to avoid paying for the sushi.

When Kagami suggested they avoid arm wrestling in their next match, Claire happily agreed. “Yeah, I don’️t think mine could take it, either. And it would probably just turn into another stalemate, anyway—although I guess the same thing could happen with wedgies…”

Claire shuddered, thinking ahead to the sumo panties match between the two that would decide the rightful owner of the kawaii title belt. The two of them were of near-equal size and near-equal strength. She had already had two difficult sumo panties matches with girls her size—with the title on the line, both of them would be determined not to lose. The result could be chaos, long-term stalemate—they might battle for hours trying to decide who the winner would be. It would, in all likelihood, be the most difficult match of Claire’️s career up until that point.

But she would gladly accept that challenge, and do her best to win.

Once they got back to her apartment, Claire would quickly get a pair of ice packs and walk over to the couch, sitting down and patting the cushion next to her, indicating that Kagami should join her so that they could ice their arms.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Kagami followed Claire to her apartment and once they arrive Kagami saw that Claire wanted her to take the seat next to her. Kagami smiled and took a seat next to Claire and waited for the ice pack to be handed to her "So what should we do now?" Kagami said as she looked over at Claire waited to find out what her friend and soon to be opponent wanted to do for the rest of the night.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Once Kagami had sat down next to her on the couch, Claire would hand the other girl one of the ice packs before applying the other to her own aching arm. Every now and then, she would pat at her crotch with it, as well, as her womanhood was still hurting a little after it had been bitten during their match.

“What should we do?” Claire repeated. She wasn’️t quite sure, beyond just trying to waste some time while they put some ice on their arms. Talking, watching television…stuff like that was all she could think of at the moment. “Well, we could chat for a little while. Get to know each other better, maybe. Tell me about yourself.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:09 am

Kagami pressed the ice pack against her arm and she noticed that Claire occasionally patted down her crotch with the ice pack. Kagami felt a bit bad about what happened during that match. However, when Kagami was asked to talk about herself she suddenly became nervous. "Well, um i grew up on the street and i was very poor for most of my life. I joined the AFW mostly for a place to live and for a place to feed myself." Kagami said as she looked down at the floor with a sad look on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:20 am

Claire’️s eyes widened a little as Kagami gave her succinct life story. She had no idea that the kawaii champion had come from such humble beginnings. It was a sad story, and Claire felt bad for how nasty things had gotten during their match. She was determined to be on good terms with Kagami going into their championship match. Maybe they could even be friends, and have some fun times together outside of the ring. We’️ll see, I guess, Claire thought.

“Dang,” she said, sort of at a loss for what to say. I should’️ve let her win the arm wrestling contest, the American girl thought. “Well, I’️m glad that you’️re here now, and you’️ve got a place to live and everything. And a title belt, to boot! That’️s good.” She smiled, rubbing Kagami’️s shoulder sympathetically.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 am

Kagami looked at Claire as the girl patted her shoulder "It's ok, that is all behind me now. I will never go back to living like that as long as i can stay in the AFW." Kagami said with a smile on her face "But what about you? Why don't you tell me about yourself?" Kagami asked as she wanted to get off the topic of her past. Kagami still rubbed her arm with the ice pack a she waited for Claire to talk about herself.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 am

Claire smiled, leaning back and continuing to hold the ice pack to her arm. She figured that Kagami would reply with the same question that she herself had been asked, so she had taken a few moments to think about how she was going to explain her whole life in just a few moments. “Well, I’️m from New England, in the United States. Providence, Rhode Island, to be specific. I went to boarding school for the last four years before I came here to AFW. I didn’️t really have too many friends there, but I did have a girlfriend for a while before I came here.” She paused, and shrugged. “I’️m not quite sure what else to say. I’️m pretty boring, really.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Kagami listened to what Claire had to say and she smiled as Claire finished her tale "That sounds like a nice life to me." Kagami said as she rubbed her arm "I never really had friends and i never have had a girlfriend" Kagami said as she was a loner most of her life and even in the AFW she really never made any friends as most of her matches ended with Kagami and her opponent at each others throat. Kagami always tried to be nice but everything seemed to fall apart in the ring for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Claire blushed and shrugged, wincing a little as her right arm protested the movement. “I guess it was good,” she said. “I mean, I always had a place to live and stuff to eat, and I got a good education. But I always felt a little lonely, especially while I was away at school, and I never had a good relationship with my parents, so that was always rather demoralizing for me, to be honest.” She smiled again, though thinking back to that period of her life—not to mention Kagami’️s tragic tale—made it a little difficult. “My time at AFW has been great, though. Even tonight—I’️d love to just forget about what we did at the end of our match and be friends.” She looked away and giggled, a little nervously.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next