Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Daaharu Sun May 19, 2013 7:18 am

Claire laughed again, this time in embarrassment, when Sora reminded her of the frequency with which she pawed at the girl’️s womanhood throughout the match. “It was only a couple of times…and the way you reacted to it made me think that you weren’️t really comfortable with going that far,” Claire replied. “And, well, I’️ve been in sexual relationships in the past…I mean, sort of. Well, it’️s complicated, but I am not as innocent as you might have thought I am.” She purred delightedly as the two leaned into each other, their naked bodies rubbing together and keeping each other nice and warm.

“Oh, and even though I am technically a little schoolgirl, I don’️t think you’️re the one who should be pointing that out,” Claire added, playfully indicating that the two of them were, in fact, very similar in height and in shape.

When Sora moved in and pressed her lips against Claire’️s, the kawaii girl moaned happily into the other girl’️s mouth, happily reciprocating the gesture by puckering up and leaning into the kiss. The sensation of their bare breasts rubbing together was delightful. The feeling of her panties snapping against her back, not so much. When the two pulled apart for air, Claire would smile and nod down towards her own rear end. “I hope this doesn’️t kill the mood, Sora, but if you wouldn’️t mind, could you help me out? I’️m feeling, uh, pretty raw down there…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Seriana Thu May 23, 2013 9:10 am

Sora giggled at Claire proclaiming her experience and pointing out the similar size of the two small girls. Sora had just become used to any girl vaguely her size being younger than her, as it always seemed to be the case.

With the two girls kissing each other, Sora had meant to snap Claire’️s panty waistband playfully, only to be shocked by the stunned reaction it caused from Claire. “Ohh, I’️m sorry hun....I hope that didn’️t hurt, I didn’️t mean to....um, but yeah, sure I’️ll help you out, only fair after all” Sora would let out as she let go of Claire and turned around and bent down to the first aid kit, looking for the things that Claire had used on her earlier. “Just go lie down, I’️ll take care of you” Sora said as she pulled out the ice pack and cream.

Waiting for Claire to strip and lie down on the bench, Sora would then press the ice pack onto the other girl’️s backside, in an imitation of what she had done to Sora earlier. She would keep some pressure on it so it would conform to Claire’️s curves, really cooling down the poor girl’️s butt.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Claire giggled embarrassedly as Sora noticed Claire’️s discomfort when the waistband of her panties was snapped. She had been trying to keep the girl from noticing her reaction; she didn’️t want Sora to get the idea that she was doing anything wrong. When Sora offered her apologies, the schoolgirl grunted and shook her head. “Oh, I know. I know you didn’️t mean to…you are really cute…” she replied.

When Sora agreed to help her, and instructed her to strip and lie down, Claire would smile and get right down to business, ripping off her sky blue panties and tossing them down beside Sora’️s flowery pair. She would stretch herself out on the bench, waiting anxiously for Sora to do for her what she had just done for the other girl. When the ice pack pressed down against her backside, Claire would let out a long, loud moan, squirming beneath its firm cold touch. She could tell why Sora had gotten so excited.

“Oh, yeah…” the schoolgirl sighed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sat May 25, 2013 8:48 am

Looking down over the Claire, Sora would smile at the other girl's remark. "Hehh...thanks...I think you're the cuter one though...."

Seeing Claire lying face down on the bench, completely naked, and hearing her moan loudly from the feeling of the ice pack on her rear end was more than just exciting for Sora. Seeing her cute bubble butt wriggle from side to side from the cold took her breath away. "mmm..." she let out as she massaged the ice pack into Claire's butt, taking one hand away to grope at Claire's cheek firmly.

"Yeah, you're the sexy one..." she would whisper as she looked down upon her former opponent, pressing the ice pack firmly against her butt, hoping to extract a few more moans from the other girl as she found herself becoming more and more turned on.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2013 8:58 am

Sora was working the ice pack across Claire’️s sore rear wonderfully, bringing much-needed relief to the schoolgirl’️s butt crack. Claire was getting short of breath, letting out long, low pants and moans as her butt was cooled, then massaged, as Sora slipped one hand away from the ice pack in order to grope one of Claire’️s butt cheeks.

“Oh…oh, wow…” the schoolgirl moaned, crossing one ankle over the other as she continued to squirm. She smiled as Sora called her cuter and sexy. She looked over her shoulder, giving Sora a suggestive little wink. “Thanks, but, uh, you’️re the cuter one. And you’️re pretty damn sexy yourself. Maybe, uh, oh…” She squeezed her eyes shut, unable to control herself as a shudder wracked her body and she let out a loud, aroused moan.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sun May 26, 2013 8:09 am

Seeing Claire squirm and wriggle in pleasure as she pushed the ice pack into her rear was a delight for Sora. Seeing the cute schoolgirl close her eyes and hear her moans...pure delight.

“Hehehe” Sora giggled as Claire was interrupted by her own moaning, and seeing the girl’️s eyes close and her body shudder was incredibly sexy; Sora had to stop herself from trying to jump Claire then and there. “Mmm....thank you Claire, you’️re far too kind hun...maybe you’️re just sucking up to me because you want something, hmm?” Sora would ask with a grin as the hand she was using to grope her butt roamed a bit lower, running a solitary finger over Claire’️s sex, trying to excite her even more. After doing so, Sora found herself unable to resist, bending over and planting a kiss on the base of Claire’️s spine, just above her bottom. Lust was beginning to overwhelm the raven haired girl now as she leant over Claire’️s completely naked form...

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 8:28 am

As Sora’️s touching turned more and more erotic, Claire could hardly speak as she was wracked with pleasure, moaning louder and louder and continue to squirm beneath her gorgeous new friend. “Oh…gosh…oh, wow, Sora…” the schoolgirl would squeal. She would keep her eyes squeezed shut, but, when Sora playfully suggested she might be after something with all of these compliments, Claire would do her best to respond to that, as her cheeks turned a light shade of red. “Well, you’️ve been…oh…you’️ve been pretty darn nice, too…it seems like you want something from me,” she said.

She would very nearly lose it when Sora ran a finger across her sex, but Claire bit her lip and held out, managing to keep herself from cumming. She did not want to climax so easily. She wanted to draw this out for as long as she could.

Sora would plant a kiss on Claire’️s back, just above her butt, and the black-haired girl couldn’️t help but giggle. “Heehee, hey, that sort of tickles,” she said, opening her eyes again at last. She looked at Sora happily, her eyes glowing with impish intentions. “Hey, if you’️re going to get that touchy-feely, maybe we should take this someplace more private…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 am

With her touches becoming more teasing an intimate, Sora would let herself smile when she heard Claire’️s moaning and saw her squirming. She was very obviously having a big effect on the dark haired schoolgirl, which only served to excite Sora more.

“Hehh, well, it’️s the least I can do...you’️ve been really kind, and besides you did help me out...mm, well, maybe I do want something from you...” Sora would say, with a teasing grin as she looked up at Claire. Seeing the shiver that ran up her spine as she ran her finger over Claire’️s crotch, Sora would let out a slight giggle.

“Mmm...if you want, I guess we can....are you sure you don’️t want me to finish this massage for you first though hun?” Sora would ask, standing back upright and looking down at Claire’️s bare ass lay out before her. “It is still kinda red...but, I guess it’️s up to you and what you’️re in the mood for...” Sora said, leaving her words hanging as she looked back into Claire’️s eyes. Sora thought it was clear from look in Claire’️s eyes the answer she would give her.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Claire was really getting excited at the prospect of going somewhere alone with Sora, and the glint in her eyes definitely betrayed her intentions. But, try as she might, she couldn’️t really forget about the awful pain in her backside. Ultimately, that would have to come first, before the two of them could do anything else together…

“Well…if you could just finish up the massage, that would be nice,” Claire said, giggling anxiously. “It still feels pretty sore down there. But then, uh, after that…you want to go on a date?” She smiled what she hoped was a seductive smile up at Sora, even though she was pretty sure that the other small girl wouldn’️t need any convincing to go along with her. “And then, after that, we could go to one of our places for some, heh heh, quiet time…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 am

“Hehehe...” Sora giggled to herself as she saw Claire react. She knew the girl was still sore after the match, and while she wanted to have a bit more fun, it was obvious that her body had other needs that needed to be taken care of first. Spreading some more of the massage oil onto Claire’️s bottom, Sora would begin resuming her massage on the poor girl, grinning as she heard her proposition.

“Ohh~lala, a date? Hmm...sure, why not?” Sora said, giving a cute shrug. Gripping her hands into Claire’️s flesh and working her hands up and down, Sora would giggle again at Claire’️s less than subtle hints. “Mmm...sounds like fun...” Sora would reply, “where are you thinking about taking me to first, hmm? I dunno about you but I’️m a little peckish after that match...” she said, giving Claire’️s butt a playful, teasing pinch for a bit of extra emphasis.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next