by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Claire figured that pulling something like that would get Sora to cave and be the first to make her move, and, lo and behold, it had worked out just as the kawaii girl had intended it to. The other girl took two big strides forward and grabbed her, pulling their bodies together and pulling Claire into another passionate kiss which she was more than happy to reciprocate. “Mm…” she moaned into Sora’️s mouth, before the kiss was broken so that the girl could admit her defeat.

Claire giggled, then moaned again as her neck was peppered with kisses. “Ah…well, then, I suppose we should get started, shouldn’️t we?” she said, grabbing Sora’️s shoulders and trying to force the girl down onto the couch. Claire’️s hands would then go down to her friend’️s dress, trying to slide it off of Sora’️s beautiful body.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Seriana Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Running kiss after kiss down Claire's slender neck, Sora held onto Claire tight, pushing her body right up close against her own. Everything about Claire took her back, her beauty, her smell, her attitude, it all was just driving her wild. With her arms wrapped right around her, Sora would look up at Claire's remark about getting started.

As she grabbed a hold of Sora's shoulders and suddenly pushed her down to the couch, Sora would let out a little squeal before laughing with a big grin on her face. Her legs shot out up into the air, causing her dress to bunch up at her thighs. As Claire began pawing at her dress, Sora would let out a low moan of contentment, helping to pull the straps of her dress over her arms and allow Claire to pull it off completely.

With her dress removed, Sora became naked from the waist down, pressing her knees together, and looking up at Claire from the couch with her face bright red. "Oh Claire-chan..." she would say softly as her legs rubbed together, needing Claire in every way possible.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 am

Sora was absolutely intoxicating, and Claire was already feeling the girl’️s effects. Her adorable squeal when she was thrown down onto the couch, her soft, breathy moaning as Claire pawed at her…all of it served to enhance her in the American schoolgirl’️s mind. Claire had trouble containing her excitement as she tore Sora’️s dress off and tossed it over her shoulder, leaving the Japanese girl in just her bra, naked from the waist down.

“Ah…” Claire breathed, her own face turning more and more red by the second as she looked down at her former opponent, her eyes traveling the full length of the girl’️s body, pausing for a moment at the joining of her legs. Hearing her own name softly whispered once again, Claire would continue to strip her friend, reaching around her back and trying to unhook her bra before pulling it from her lithe body with a flourish.

Claire giggled happily as she now laid atop a naked Sora. Leaning down, the schoolgirl would whisper: “Now do me.” She would then roll to the side to let Sora take the top position so that she could strip Claire of her clothes, as well. Then, when both of them were nude, they could indulge their lust…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6