by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 am

“Oh!” Claire gasped loudly, wiggling her rear end as Sora continued to gently massage the pain away. The ointment felt so good on her raw bottom, and she could easily see how Sora had gotten so excited when she was the one receiving the massage. It was absolutely, positively delightful, and the American schoolgirl was about to go crazy with relief!

“Mm…a-awesome!” Claire stuttered, giggling a little as Sora continued to work on her. She felt positively giddy right now. “As much as I’️d…I’️d love to get right down to it, I always like to take a girl out before we get, you know, comfortable,” she explained. “As for where, I must say, I am starving right now. If you’️re hungry, too, then how about we find some place nice to eat? I’️m open to any ideas you may have about where we could go.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Seriana Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:43 pm

"Hehh..." Sora would let out as she stood there, gently rubbing and pawing at Claire's bottom, rubbing the oils in and hearing the reaction she was drawing out of the schoolgirl. Her touch was obviously driving her wild, and Sora could only grin as Claire's speech was interrupted with stutters and moans of delight.

"Hmm...well, you sound pretty comfortable right here hun..." Sora would say, giving Claire's butt a light and playful pinch, being careful about how sore the girl still was. "Buuttt...there's a really nice sushi restaurant just up the road from here where I usually get lunch...or there's a fancy new burger place a few blocks away if you want something a bit more Western."

Just staring down at Claire's body was a torture for Sora. Trying to keep herself composed while she looked down at the beautiful, adorable girl laid out in front of her. It took all her will to not just jump on top of her here and now, forgetting dinner or the fact they were still in the locker room. While she was hungry, the idea of waiting through dinner was a cruel torture indeed.

With a final rub, Sora would remove her hands off of Claire's butt remorsefully. "Alright, all done...I hope you didn't bring tight jeans to change into though, since you'll still be a bit sore..." Sora would tease playfully.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Claire giggled and craned her neck, peering up at Sora over her shoulder. “Well, I am pretty comfortable right now…” She bit her lip. She could easily drag Sora down on top of her and get down to business right this second. Even though she had just suggested they go to dinner, she honestly would have rather just taken Sora to bed right now. They would have needed a bed for that, though, and there were plenty of restaurants between where they were right now and the nearest bed.

She squeaked when her butt was pinched. Sora was so playful, and so wonderful. When she finished rubbing her, Claire would turn over and wrap her arms around Sora, giggling and giving her a kiss. “I thought ahead. I brought some boys’️ boxers and a skirt. I figured that would hurt the least…I have an extra pair of the boxers, if you want them.” She sighed, pulling Sora closer. She was really starting to second-guess herself about going to dinner beforehand…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:09 pm

"Heeey!" Sora would let out, giggling as Claire turned over and pulled her down on top of her, embracing her tightly and pulling her into a kiss. "Mmmm..." she let out, letting Claire kiss her as she liked, going along with it.

"Hmm, thanks hun, but I'm fine; I brought my own dress" Sora told her as Claire began pulling her closer as the two naked girls pressed right against each other. A deep red hue rose on Sora's cheeks from the close hug. Looking down into Claire's eyes, the little school girl was incredibly cute. "You know..." Sora would say, dropping her voice down to a low whisper. "You're absolutely adorable Claire-chan..." Sora would say, before leaning her head to the side to kiss and suck on Claire's earlobe, teasing her. Sora's restraint was cracking now Claire had pulled her right down on top of her.

"Maybe....maybe you can take me out another time? Right now, I just really want..." she'd start, before ending her sentence with a kiss, her needs overwhelming her. She figured Claire would get the point of the message though.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm

“Okay,” Claire said, when Sora mentioned that she brought her own dress. “It’️s always good to think ahead. The first time I did this, I didn’️t think to bring comfortable clothes for afterwards, and it was…bad…”

Then, Sora started to kiss and suck her earlobe, and Claire’️s eyes opened wide. She let out a light, airy moan as the other small girl pressed down into her, giving her ear special attention. Claire didn’️t even feel hungry anymore; at least, not for food! “O-o-oh…” she moaned again. She smiled. “You…are adorable too, Sora…w-wow…”

She wouldn’️t get a chance to respond to Sora’️s suggestion that they postpone their date, but she hoped that her enthusiasm as they kissed again would indicate that she was amenable to the changes in their schedule.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:05 am

As the two dark haired girls pressed against one another kissing, Sora found herself lost in Claire's lips, her scent, how soft her skin was pressing against her own. As their kiss slowed and the two girls broke away from each other, Sora would press herself right up against Claire, "Oh Claire-chan...." she would let out softly, letting out a musical hum of pleasure.

Slowly though, she realised that they needed to move before things got too serious. "C'mon, let's get going then, hey?" Sora would say, reluctantly getting off of Claire and helping the other girl up onto her feet. Striding over to her locker, Sora would take out her bag and pull out a grey pinafore dress with a green shirt, along with a black bra. After putting her bra on, she would slip the dress and shirt over her head before grabbing some flat shoes and her bag out of her locker. With that she would close it, wondering if Claire had noticed that she hadn't put any panties on underneath her dress. The daring thought only served to make Sora feel even more hot as she turned back towards her former opponent, ready to leave.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:24 am

Now that they had put off dinner until some other time, Claire was completely engaged in the here and now, and was ready to make love right there on the bench in the locker room. Until, that is, Sora pulled away. “Mmmm…Sora?” Claire sighed, opening her eyes and looking up at the other dark-haired girl as she climbed off of her. She listened to Sora suggest they get going, took a second to process it, then nodded her head. Sora was right. They needed privacy for this. It would be all the sweeter once they got somewhere comfortable.

Claire would make her way over to her locker, but was distracted as she opened it by the beautiful girl getting dressed just a few feet away. She would stand there for a moment and just watch Sora, smiling as the girl put on a grey pinafore and a green shirt—and, Claire noticed, no panties, or any other lower underwear at all. The schoolgirl felt giddy with excitement when she saw that. Sora was so amazing!

Soon, though, she realized that, while she was watching her erstwhile opponent dress, she had been neglecting to do the same. Quickly, she threw open her locker and rummaged through it, pulling on the boxers just as Sora turned to her. Claire giggled, looking down at herself, then back to Sora. “What do you think?” she asked jokingly, striking a pose. “Sexy?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:44 am

Sora hadn’️t noticed that Claire had just been admiring her the entire time, rather than dressing herself. As Claire called for her opinion though, Sora would look over at the schoolgirl posing in a pair of golden silky boxer shirts. She couldn’️t help but giggle at the sight of them draping over Claire’️s cute behind. “Hmmm...yeah, but only because you’️re wearing them” Sora would say, sticking out her tongue teasingly.

Closing up her locker with her training bag over her arm, Sora would wait as Claire proceeded to dress herself. With her posing and teasing, Sora wanted to jump her right then, but since she had been restrained enough to stop in the first place, she tried to at least resist Claire...for now. Looking down at the floor, she would sight the abandoned panties that the girls had stripped out of when they first arrived. “Y’️know...” Sora would mutter as she strolled over to them, bending over to pick up Claire’️s sky blue pair. “...I might just keep these after all...” she would say, looking back teasingly at Claire before dropping them into her bag. She wasn’️t usually for mementos, but she figured it’️d get Claire’️s heart racing once more. If only we could just teleport back to mine...gahh!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 am

Claire giggled, looking down at herself in the boys’️ underwear. The golden boxers did look a little strange on her. She poked her fingers into the little flap in the front and sighed. She had never really been close to any boys, but she did know what that was for. Damn it, this feels weird, she said to herself. Though at least it won’️t chafe against my butt…

Claire would dress herself the rest of the way swiftly, putting on a plain white T-shirt and a knee-length skirt. Just as she was all but ready to go, she saw Sora walk over to the discarded panties and pick up her sky blue pair, putting them in her bag. Claire’️s heart almost shot into her mouth as her cheeks reddened and her pussy moistened once again. Sora was just incredible—absolutely incredible. Laughing, Claire would swagger over and grab Sora’️s pink pair, tossing it into her own small satchel. “And I may keep these,” she replied, sticking her tongue out teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 am

Looking back at Claire, dressed in her t-shirt and skirt with her mouth gaping open in shock, Sora grinned as she elected the reaction she was hoping for. She didn’️t have any reason for teasing Claire more, she just wanted to, needed to. Seeing Claire walk over and grabbing Sora’️s own discarded panties, Sora’️s own heart rate would pick up. Seeing Claire poking her tongue out, looking so cute, Sora would cup and caress Claire’️s cheek with her hand, looking deep into the girl’️s brown eyes. She wanted to lean in and kiss her once more, until a realisation hit her that the more time spent here, the longer it would take to get back to her own place.

“C’️mon hun, let’️s get going” Sora would say as she wrapped her arm around Claire’️s, holding her hand as she led her out of the change rooms. “My apartment’️s just a few blocks away from here...”

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next