Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire St. Clair

Go down

Claire St. Clair Empty Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 am

PROFILE UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Claire St. Clair

Birthday: January 2
Place of Birth: Waltham, Massachusetts
Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island
Orientation: Homosexual
Entrance Music: Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

Eyes: Mahogany
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 107 lbs.

[size=150]History:[/size]
"I was born in Massachusetts and raised in Rhode Island. My childhood was pretty normal, though I will admit that I got a little depressed, sometimes—I was never goth, or anything of that sort, but let's just say that I had a rather bleak outlook on life for a while there. My parents were both venture capitalists, working long hours, leaving me by myself at home. They didn't believe in nannies—they thought that parents should raise their own children. I wish they would have raised me.

Well, as you might have surmised, my parents and I had a bit of a rocky relationship. That's one of the reasons which they sent me off to boarding school. Yes, for the last four years, I've been living at a small girl's school in upstate Vermont. It's pretty dreary there—sometimes I felt like the sky is clouded over for weeks, even when there's no chance of rain.

I only got into one true fight while I was there. I had been at that boarding school for all of five days when one of the other girls tried to steal some stuff from my room. Obviously, I told her to keep the fuck away from my stuff. She left, but cornered me in the bathroom later that night, when almost everyone else was asleep. I had never thrown a single punch in my life, but I really had no choice but to fight back.

The fight lasted about half an hour, and even though I won, I had a black eye and plenty of other bruises to hide. From that point on, I kept in shape, and I always felt on edge, itching for a fight—first with that same girl who picked a fight with me the first time, then, after she left the school, with anyone who gave me a dirty look. I never did fight again, though. At least, I never had a serious fight again.

My senior year, I applied to several colleges and universities, but I deferred acceptance for a year. When I graduated, I got a full-time job and moved back in with my parents in Providence. That's when I started dating Brandy, my first real girlfriend. She showed me a softer side of fighting—wrestling in bed, humiliation tactics like spanking and tickling...the sort of stuff I never would have thought of doing back at boarding school. I enjoyed the time I was together with Brandy. For four months we were together, and every time we went back to her apartment for some intimate time, we wrestled.

Well, after Brandy and I broke up, I felt listless. I felt lost. I needed an outlet for all of the confusing feelings which were welling up inside of me. I wanted to wrestle again, like we did—gently, playfully, and making up with each other in the sweetest way afterwards. And, thanks to some channel surfing I was doing one day after work, I knew just where to go to find that."

[size=150]Personality:[/size]
Claire has an insatiable need for physical contact, loving to get up close and personal with a girl and challenge her, physically and sexually. Despite this urge, she is actually a very reserved, introverted person. When she isn't wrestling or making love, she prefers to be alone. People have called her names like "goth" and "emo," but she has never identified with either of those groups. She personally believes that she is a group unto herself.

Claire is an avid reader, and can finish a single paperback novel in one lonely night. She has a bleak outlook on life, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying herself. But, above all else, one word can describe Claire better than any other: complicated.

[size=150]Fighting Style:[/size]
Claire is not properly trained in wrestling, but has experience with both catfighting and kawaii-style matches. Despite this, she has committed to memory a few holds, and is fairly confident that she could handle herself in a standard wrestling match.

Her ideal match, however, would not necessarily involve holds at all: it would involve smothering, wedgies, and any other sort of softcore techniques which could be used to humiliate, inflict pain upon, or pleasure an opponent.

[size=150]Appearance:[/size]
Claire St. Clair W8Pn7tJ

Claire St. Clair IAwXXqb
"My room is up this way. I've got some great books in there I could show you. After that, we could—hey, are you looking up my skirt!?"

[size=150]Fun Facts:[/size]
- Claire's favorite novel is The Stranger, by Albert Camus. While she has difficulty explaining it, the book spoke to her on a deep, personal level.

- Though Claire enjoys working out, she rarely visits the gym. She works out alone in her room, totally naked.

- She claims to be a vegetarian, but does, in fact, eat meat, when she believes no one is watching.

- On a similar note, Claire claims her favorite food is a fruit salad, but it is actually a strip steak, cooked medium rare.

- Claire had her first sexual experience in the eighth grade. A girl at her middle school reached up her skirt and fondled her, but Claire got away and ran home, crying.

- Her favorite drink is a smoothie. Her favorite flavor of smoothie is kiwi.

- Her favorite pair of panties are white with black polka dots.

[size=150]Record:[/size]
--

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down