by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa Empty Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Sumo Panties Match

Wrestlers are naked except for specially-issued durable panties. To win, one girl must get her opponent to submit to any variation of a wedgie hold.

Claire’️s face was as red as a tomato as her entrance music, Richard Wagner’️s Ride of the Valkyries, began to play. She marched down the ramp with purpose, keeping her eyes locked on the ring, straight ahead, not daring to look at the audience. She couldn’️t believe that she had agreed to take part in a match like this. After the embarrassment of her first match, now they expected her to wrestle in nothing but a pair of panties? Ridiculous!

For now, she was covered up, wearing a fuzzy black robe over the pair of black panties she had been issued for this match. Still, though, she couldn’️t help but feel very exposed as she climbed into the ring, flashing the durable panties that she wore to the crowd behind her. She received several wolf whistles for the accidental exposure. She hurried over to her corner and buried her head in her hands. This was like the nightmare of showing up to school in one’️s underwear—only this was all too real.

She had not been this nervous before her first match. But she hadn’️t realized how humiliating it could be to be naked in front of a crowd. Now, she and her opponent would have to wrestle in only their panties!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Tsukasa's music soon took over as her face was also red but not as much as Claire. Tsukasa has unfortunately wrestled in front of a live crowd naked once and it wasn't pleasant, though at least this time she'll definitely keep her black sumo panties that were given to her prior to the match as she wore black robe to go along with it. Tsukasa did her best to ignore the more ignorant male members of the audience as she entered the ring and saw her opponent, seemingly allowing the crowd to get to her as Tsukasa entered her corner as she got prepared for the up coming match, wrestling in nothing but her panties and the only way to win was to force a submission via wedgie.

While waiting in the corner, Tsukasa was anxiously waiting to take off the robe as the waiting was making aware of how embarrassing it is to wrestle in just her panties. She could let herself become engulfed in the match that she can forget the crowd and just focus on her opponent as she fiddling with the cloth that held her robe together.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm

As a new song started echoing throughout the arena, Claire managed to compose herself enough to watch her opponent’️s entrance. Her face didn’️t get any less red as she saw the girl coming down the ramp towards the ring, dressed in a black robe identical to her own which, Claire supposed, concealed an identical pair of durable black panties underneath. Oh, no! Claire said to herself. She’️s so cute! And we have to wrestle each other in just these little panties…

Despite her nervousness at facing such a cute opponent, Claire put on a brave face as the referee instructed the wrestlers to disrobe. Quickly, she removed her black robe, tossing it to one of the staff members waiting outside of the ring. She would then cross her arms self-consciously in front of her chest, keeping her reddish-brown eyes locked on the green eyes of her opponent.

“Hi,” she said, not wanting to seem like some sort of creep.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Tsukasa would quickly disrobe the same time as her opponent and saw that she was wearing the same black sumo panties as she was, which was probably understandable given the higher up's decisions from time to time. When Claire was trying to lock eyes with Tsukasa's, Tsukasa was too busy scanning her opponent's body to notice. Her opponent had a cute body with a equally cute, perky set of breasts as she finally looked up to Claire's eyes as she started to walk to the center of the ring, under the impression that this match starts off like a sumo match.

"Hi..." she said back to Claire, "First time wrestling topless?" she would ask but would not wait for a response as she kept on talking, "At least we get to wrestle with each other right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Claire walked slowly towards the center of the ring, still covering her breasts with her arms. When her opponent asked her whether this was her first time wrestling topless, she nodded slowly. “Yeah, it’️s only my second match, and the first one didn’️t really end well for me…but, you’️re right, I guess. You look very…nice.”

Taking a moment to scan her opponent’️s body, Claire’️s face only grew redder as she noted her opponent’️s adorable breasts, smooth belly, and long legs. The two stood at the same height, meaning there would be no reach advantage when they were trying to wedgie each other. “So…my name is Claire St. Clair. Have you ever done a match like this before—win via wedgie?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:51 pm

"Why thank you... I'm Tsukasa Kurosawa" Tsukasa introduced herself while blushing at the comment of her appearance. She was also doing her planning and noticed that their similar build allowed neither one to have a clear advantage over the other, so it then came down to who ever can apply the best wedgie or who could withstand the most. "No...well I have wrestled naked before and used wedgies, but never for winning conditions..." she said as she heard that this was Claire's second match and although she felt for the girl, Tsukasa wanted a win too since her luck hasn't been that much better as she reached forward to grip Claire's panties, "Well then...shall we start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:34 am

“Hmm,” Claire grunted, as Tsukasa gave her some idea of how experienced this was. “Well, since you’️ve wrestled naked before, I guess for you a match like this is just…not that big of a deal, really,” she supposed, still feeling very self-conscious, and a little resentful that she would be put in this sort of match with a girl who was so obviously more comfortable displaying her body than she was—not to mention one who was incredibly cute.

She shivered when she felt the Japanese girl’️s hands brushed against her hips, gripping the sides of her panties tightly. With a heavy sigh, she uncrossed her arms from above her chest, revealing her small, peach-sized breasts to the crowd, each topped by a hardened brown nipple. She slowly reached down and got an equally strong grip on her opponent’️s panties, leaning in until their bodies were separated by only a thin channel of air.

“Umm…best of luck, Tsukasa. You seem nice, so I certainly will not hold it against you if you win,” Claire said, as they waited for the bell. “But…don’️t think for even a second that I’️ll do anything but my absolute best.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Tsukasa blushed as she saw Claire's body in full picture while her own body shivered as Claire's body got in close to where their breasts were almost touching and the feeling of her panties being gripped. Tsukasa had a feeling that this was going to be a close match due to their similar size and lack of experience in wedging another girl, but she hoped it wouldn't be too painful on her rear, however she was taken out of her thoughts when Claire spoke, "Um....you too. Just a warning...I might get a little competitive...so no hard feelings." she would warn Claire as the bell would soon ring shortly after as Tsukasa would immediately push her body into Claire's and pull up on the panties, initiating the struggle between their two cute bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Claire managed a little wry grin when her opponent reciprocated her best wishes, and mentioned that she might get a little competitive. “Well, hey, it’️s a contest. Can’️t be a real match unless we’️re competing against each other to some degree or another. You’️ll give me a nasty wedgie, and I’️ll give you a nasty wedgie right back. But in the end, though, I hope we can be friends.”

In the seconds before the match began, a veritable horde of thoughts began streaming through her mind. She, too, had a feeling that this would be a close match, owing to the girl’️s near-identical heights and weights. She, too, hoped that it would not be too painful. But her last thought before the match began was for Tsukasa’️s body, and how adorable the girl looked in just the little black panties. Gotta try to focus, Claire scolded herself. Can’️t afford to get obsessed with her, no matter how cute she is…

Claire would push right back against her opponent, their bodies pressing tightly together as panties disappeared into butt cracks. She gave an aroused whimper as their hard little nipples hit head-on, like four tiny jousters each landing a powerful blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:14 pm

The started off with a bang as both Kawaiis immediately went to work on each other, although both girls did have that agreement that a match is a match and Tsukasa did want to take the offer of friends after the match. However the situation at hand did not allow Tsukasa to think about the future as she bit her lip to prevent a groan from escaping when the fabric dug deep into her butt, but the clash of nipples would elicit a low moan from the long haired girl. Before those dirty thoughts would cloud Tsukasa's mind, she would try to lean back and step back a bit move her breasts and nipples away from their opposites, but at the same time with the angle she would be at further pull Claire's panties up her butt.

However the problem with this was that she herself would be given the same treatment...

Last edited by 1079 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next