Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match Empty Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

Post by jakeb1993 Mon May 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Kia was used to losing by now. Between her official matches and unofficial private bouts she had not racked up many, if none at all wins. Maybe that is why management seemed to pit her against a newbie this time. Someone making their debut. It was very rare for people to win their first match as many are wet behind the ears. However Kia had also learned first hand that this was not always the case. Even the strongest and most brutal wrestler has to have a first match. Thankfully the odds of having to fight 3 brutes in a debut was highly unlikely, but the fact she had already fought 2 did not help put her mind at ease.

Kia took a deep breath and clasped her fists together. She was going to approach this match as a serious wrestler, not a girl looking to have some fun. Once she was in her mind set she walked out onto the ramp leading up to the ring. The crowd was all cheery today, more cheery than usual. That never boded well but Kia put it to one side as she enjyoed lapping up the cheers of the crowd. She would raise her fist into the air energetically before jogging down the ramp, jumping up and sliding into the ring below the bottom rope. She would then clamber to her feet and make sure that her attire was just right. She was wearing her normal white tee with blue collar, the tee only just got below her chest before it cut off, revealing her slender and now slightly toned stomach and hips. She was also wearing her dark blue 'short' shorts. She had decided to also wear some blue wrestling boots that were lightweight and went up to her knee.

Once she had finished her checks Kia would walk around the edge of the ring encouraging the crowd to cheer more and more. Once she had done a lap along ring she would lean against a turnbuckle and wait to see who she would be fighting tonight.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match Empty Re: Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

Post by Kelsea Mon May 06, 2013 8:12 pm

As Kia got into the ring her entrance music died down and there was a moment of eerie quietness before the silence was broken rather violently as "bulls on parade" by Rage against the machine, started blaring over every speaker in the arena. Meanwhile on the big screen short clips of what appeared to be a massive brute of a woman kept flashing up, showing her completely taking apart girls that she was dwarfing with rather heavy hitting moves like power bombs, brain busters and such... This indeed did not bode well

After a few moments, Ursula appeared at the top of the rampway...

Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match 1548623-T4TK3L9

She was well over 6 foot, Kia would be able to see that from all the way in the ring! she was also extremely bulky looking and not from fat. Her narrow eyes were set on the ring and Kia as she strode down the rampway, only taking her eyes off of her for a moment as one of the fans leaned over the barricades to try and high five the debutee only for Ursula to pull and shoot them a look almost as if she was about to choke slam them! The fans seeing this responded with the appropriate boos, they hadn't seen her before but it was obvious that she was not to be cheered for.

Ursula didn't care and turned her attention back to Kia as she walked the rest of the way down.. she climbed up the staircase to one side of the ring and stepped through the ropes, walking forwards until she was practically bust to bust.. Or rather bust to face... with Kia. Towering over her from 6"5 foot in height

Search Tag:

Last edited by Kelsea on Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match ELZuoMvUrsula Vs Kia - Standard Match OG5hnuaUrsula Vs Kia - Standard Match Cg3CzYmUrsula Vs Kia - Standard Match 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon May 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Kia most certainly was not impressed when she suddenly observed the entrance of her opponent. She had a deep feeling that this was going to happen. And sadly for Kia it had. Ursula however seemed to be on a whole new level compared to the other brutes she had fought before. The others she had fought were the same height as her, maybe a little taller, but this girl was HUGE, really huge! This was only confirmed when the female stood right infront of her, Kia taking a step back so she could try and look up at the girl she was going to be fighting.

"I guess you think this is going to be a easy win. That you will just bulldoze right through me. Well i am known around here for my endurance, i have been put through hell and i will just get back up. So... All i gotta do to beat you is just let you tire yourself out until you can't fight, then simply knock you to the ground and pin you" Kia said with a smirk plastered to her face. In truth this was Kia's plan. It was the only fight plan she had. It was to as if she could face the woman toe to toe, and she was no where near strong enough to try a aerial, acrobatic strategy
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Ursula stood there silently for a moment longer before a slight smile tugged at the corner of her lips from hearing the fire and fighting words coming from Kia.

"Oh.. believe me.. I don't expect this match to be easy. That is because I intend to make it long and hard. I will indeed get tired, but not before you do.. And unfortunately, I won't be ending the match with a pin when you get to exhausted to carry on like most wrestler here would do." Ursula move in a bit forward again intimidatingly

"I'm going to keep on working your body over until I'm exhausted. What state you'll be in by then, Goddess knows.."

Spotlight
characters:
Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match ELZuoMvUrsula Vs Kia - Standard Match OG5hnuaUrsula Vs Kia - Standard Match Cg3CzYmUrsula Vs Kia - Standard Match 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Kia hated this woman already. She knew she was right though. Kia would need some sort of miracle strategy to deal with her. She had no idea what that would be this time though.

"I wouldn't be so sure, I have fought beasts like you before. I am renown here for my endurance, so i can take whatever you decide to throw at me you brute"

Suddenly the bell would ring and Kia would not let the woman get a first strike in. She would quickly curl her right hand into a fist and slam it into the woman's gut, hoping to get her to double over so that she could do some real opening damage.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am

More tough talk from Kia, Ursula thought that she was probably just putting on a brave face in front of insurmountable odd, but either way she wanted to beat any signs of a spark out of Kia so that she'd have to accept Ursula full dominance over her.

It was Kia to make the first move though, striking out at the Giant Ursula as the ref frantically called for the bell to get the match started officially as Kia jumped the gun. Ursula's six back felt like a firm wall as Kia's fist smacked into it. The Bamazon doubled forwards a little from the blow to the midsection but probably not as much as Kia had hoped, Ursula was still a fair bit taller then Kia with her leaning forwards that little bit.

Ursula was slow to react, but she still managed to keep her eyes glaring at Kia.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Kia had felt like she had pretty much punched a brick wall when her fist smashed into the woman's gut. She didn't want to give it away to Ursula that her fist was throbbing in pain lightly. Her punch did not have the effect it intended to have. Ursula had bent over a little bit but it was not as much as Kia wanted. Kia would place her hands on the woman's shoulders and use her as support as she would bring her left knee up and try to slam it into the females gut, which caused her to have Kia off the ground, hanging from the girls shoulders
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 12, 2013 11:03 am

Kneeing Ursula in the in the belly was pretty similar to punching her there, there was a meaty thump but the abs were like hitting a wall even as Kia used Ursula's shoulders to try and get some leverage and jump up into the attack. Ursula let out a faint huff and doubled down a little further, taking a step or two back as Kia desperately tried to attack the big amazon woman with pace and speed to get an upper hand. But overall, it seemed like Ursula was still taking the attack head on and enduring it well.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Kia nearly wanted to scream out when her attack once more did not have much of an impact on Ursula. Kia landed on her feet and quickly rushed forward trying to leverage her speed advantage by throwing a kick at the girls chest, deciding that attacking the girls abs was not a smart idea no more
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Ursula backed off a couple of steps after Kia ramming knee, giving a little space between the two of them as Ursula placed one hand on her own abs... However as Kia got her feet behind her and tried to rush right towards the Bamazon, Ursula suddenly bolted forwards with a ferocious roar to try and take Kia completely by surprise.

Ursula swung her big arm up to try and slam straight through into into Kia's bust in a thunderous clubbing clothesline before Kia could raise her foot up for the kick... Attempting to plow right through the smaller wrestler like a bulldoze on full throttle and dump her down forcefully into the mat

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next