Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, dragonswill, Harrier, Haru45g, k0hryuu, LARIATO, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

Post by jakeb1993 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 am

Kia couldn't believe the amount of a pounding she was taking right now. She would try and fight back by throwing her arms around to try and punch as many times as she could, yet the punches would hardly be at full power. Being slammed down causes Kia to splutter and swear jumped off her whole body again. The fact that Ursula came down on her bust as well pretty much flattened the girl. Her body screamed in pain and so did she.

"You... You wait.." She spluttered "If i get up i will finish you. If i cant beat you here i will beat you backstage. I am not going to lose to a freak like you!"

jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Ursula moved up slightly, resting one arm down on the mat so that her armpit and shoulder blade was hovering just over Kia's face after the Samoan drop..

"Still a feisty little one huh? I could just put you out of your misery, but if you just want more..." Ursula said before sitting up properly so that she didn't need to use her arm to prop herself up.. Reaching behind her, Ursula would roughly grab ahold of Kia's white t-shirt, trying to yank up over her head to reveal the younger girl's breasts.

"I can happily oblige."

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 am

Kia was still fuming. This woman was starting to annoy her. Even more so by the fact that she slammed her down. Again. Kia yelped when her shirt was almost ripped off, revealing that Kia doesn't wear a bra underneath. She let out a feral growl "You Bitch!" She twisted around at the sitting Ursula and pounced at her, wrapping her body around Ursulas and throwing a many punches as she could into the girls face and midsection. Kia was almost blinded by rage, her body now pushing itself further than ever before just to do some damage to this brute.

jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Ursula was taken a little by surprise, she didn't expect Kia to be doing much else more other than taken the beating that Ursula wished to administer for as long as Ursula wished to administer it for. So the Bamazon wasn't prepared to defend herself as Kia went in for the lunge.

"nh!" Ursula grunted out as Kia's smaller body collided with her and took her down onto her back on the mat, punches raining down on the bigger woman's stern body and head as she tried to shove the smaller girl off of her

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:12 am

Kia was too light to be able to stay on after the shove. She would grunt and fall back onto the mat. Kia would recover quickly and get back up onto her feet. This was a small opportunity to for Kia to catch a break and Kia wasn't going to say no to it. She would always keep an eye on Ursula however. Just in case she decided to charge her

"Even if you are a brute and even if i am going to get beaten i am not going to just let you willing do it!"

jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top