Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:12 am

Eating another portion of her meal, Cougra would reply, "Well, not much, except that you went a bit more aggressive than I first suspected. I mean, I've known guys usually do that, but not in an actual match."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 am

"Well,I was excited.It was my fist match you know." Nick relived every moment in his head.There was a point where he remembered telling her that the boston crab was his favorite move. "Hey.If you dont mind telling me,whats your absolute favorite move,Cougra?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 am

"Glad to hear, you put off a good first impression." When asked about her favorite move, Cougra would think and reply, "Well, it's hard to tell. I mean, I use different moves in varieties so I can be more effective in my winning."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 am

"Well,whats been most effective by far.I mean,something has to have risen above the rest." He puts his free hand on hers. "You can trust me to keep it safe..Pwease?" Nick asked,specifically saying it with a 'w' and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 am

Cougra felt confused over what Nick is asking of her. "Uhh, what do you mean by that? I'm not sure about the thing about me that rises above the rest."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 am

"Its okay..You dont need to think about it too much anyway.." Nick finished off his burger and crumpled up the wrapper. "Sorta like what move you use the most in your matches." Nick sat back in the seat and relaxed.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 am

As Cougra was finishing up her burger and fries, she would say, "What move I use the most in my matches? Well, it's...kind of complicated since this mostly goes on women than men."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 am

"And what move is that?" Nick questioned further.He was becoming curious as to what she was going to say.He reached for his soda and started to drink it as he waited for an answer.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 am

Cougra saw Nick go for his drink and sip it, so she had to wait until he finished sipping in order for her to continue. "Well, this often happens with girls who are mostly barefoot. Most of the time, those are the matches I look forward to. I would umm..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 am

Nick put down his drink.Now,he was interested intensly. "Tell me...With barefoot girls,you...?" Nick motioned his hands for her to continue.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next