Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 am

Cougra blushed when Nick called her a kitten and replied, "Haven't I told you already of my past? What else do you want me to tell you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:23 am

He laughs a bit "Doesnt have to be your distant past.What about your time at AFW? What have you done so far?" Nick asked.Their food came,it was piping hot.Nick smiled. "Looks delicious!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 am

"Oh wow!" exclaimed Cougra as their order came in and thanked the waiter before distributing one burger to Nick and one to herself. As she was unwrapping her burger, Cougra said, "Well, I had my fair share of fights between women and so far I've done pretty well. Some wins, some losses, but I'm holding up pretty good.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 am

Nick unravled his burgers wrappings and his eyes widened. "Oh,this looks delicious!" He took a big bite and listened to Cougra's AFW history.He swallowed the food in his mouth before he aksed her: "What about against men? Surely I couldnt have been the first."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am

Cougra took a bite of her own burger and enjoyed the delicious taste of it. After gulping, she would answer, "Uhh, actually...you are, Nick." The boy was the only man she faced so far.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 am

Nick coughed a bit in suprise to her answer. "I-I am?!" Holy crap! Your in there man! Nick ignored his thoghts for a moment. "Well...I guess I didnt set a good example of what to expect from any other male wrestler..." He takes another bite of his buger and drank some soda.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 am

"Nonsense!" said Cougra as she took one French fry into her mouth before having a sip of coke. "You were a good male wrestler to begin with and I got the idea of how tough the other men can be in this federation."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:54 am

He blushes a bit from hearing her compliment. "Thanks....Honestly,Cougra.You were my first match,and you propably know that already.But,you were also a great opponent." Nick takes another bite of his burger an takes a fry to eat.He was able to keep his tail from wagging....This time.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 am

"Thanks, Nick," said Cougra as she took another bite of her burger, two fries, and another sip of her coke. "Wow, this burger is fantastic!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:06 am

Nick nods in agreement.His mouth was full,and he knew better than to talk with her mouth full.He swallows and then ask another question. "So,Was there any difference in your style between me? and the female wrestlers you faced"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next