Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Cougra smiled and said, "Good." And she began by snuggling her cheek against Nick's and feeling his hair as she hugged him. She wanted to enjoy a bit of quiet time first to take in the romantic mood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Nick blushed as she rubs herself on his cheek.Under him,his tail wagged a bit from excitement.He decided to ask Cougra something he really wanted to know. "Cougra...What reason do you have for joining the AFW?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:37 am

Lying against Nick's chest, Cougra answered, "Well, I guess I was a troublemaker in the past. I loved to fight and take advantage of others for it just so I can swipe a few things from their pockets. But then someone gave me a chance to better my skills in a better place than the streets. So I got interested and wound up here. It's hard when you're fending for yourself when you need to survive, you know?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:42 am

Nick listened to her story.He looks at her with a sad face. "Actually,I do know.Hell,my whole town abandoned and banished me.Its good to see that my friends will follow in my footsteps." He gently got Cougra off of him and walked to grab a picture off the wall.He sat back down and showed her the picture.It was of him,a girl and a boy. "They're comming here,and soon."

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:03 am

"You do?" asked Cougra when she got off of him and listened to Nick's story of how his town banished and abandoned him, leaving him alone. She would look over to Nick's picture of her friends and said, "Well, it's a good thing you have friends that are true to you, Nick. And I'm glad they'll be joining you here." She would hug Nick around the neck to comfort him as she added, "And you have me too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:09 am

He smiled when he sees that Cougra was comforting him. "I know.Wanna know something special about them?" He points to the girl. "She is part bird.Her name is Yoshiro." Then,his finger goes over to the boy.He looked human,a frown on his face in the picture. "He doesnt look it,but Conza is part mouse.He suffers from Gynophobia,and his girlfriend helps him through it." Nick looked back at Cougra,who hugged him.He wanted to see if she would notice they were taboo.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 am

A bird and a mouse? Cougra would start to feel uncomfortable as she said, "Is it just me or did this thing somehow become ironic? I mean, a bird and a mouse who are boyfriend and girlfriend meeting a cat like me who's dating a dog like you?" Not that she has anything against Yoshiro and Conza, but this is really getting ridiculous.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:20 am

Nick couldnt help but burst into laughter.He had never noticed it! "Oh my.Yes,it does seem ridiculous.I mean,it only adds to it that Conza has Gynophobia,and he's comming here to Tension." He then pats Cougra's head. "Plus,a cat like you is technically above a bird and a mouse."

(Do you know what Gynophobia is? Just aking...)

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 am

(Yeah, I looked it up and it is a fear of women...strange.)

Cougra would laugh with him as he gets it. But then she fell silent when she heard that word, "gynophobia." "Gynophobia? What's that? And I don't want to seem above your friends because....you know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 am

"Um...Gynophobia is..." He looked down,his laughter disapperaing. "Its a fear of women.Its his dream to come here,though.I wouldnt be here had he not told me about it some years ago.I have no idea how he's gonna do in Tension." Nick looked back up. "But,his girlfriend has been walking him out of it.Little by little,she's been showing him that he has nothing to fear."

Nick chuckled. "Its been about almost a decade since I last saw them.Propably wont even recongnize them!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next