Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 15 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:06 pm

The black haired Japanese did not let herself get distracted from her actions, as nothing had given her a less than pleasant surprise in her little unwanted vacation as loosing the focus. Luckily the blonde was a very grateful *customer* in this regard, so that the Japanese could even kiss her way up an d down the legs of the Blonde to add some variation to her sucking.

With Charity finally having her climax, she would raise her head from between the legs and carefully redeploy herself to lay beside her host to look at the ceiling again, with a sigh of complacent.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 15 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:37 am

Charity’️s climax was powerful—easily the greatest orgasm she had had in her young life. She screamed, gripping the bed sheets, as Amaya finished sucking on her womanhood and kissing up and down her legs. It had been an absolutely wonderful few minutes, there, and Charity adored her Japanese friend all the more for being willing to treat her so amazingly.

She breathed heavily as her orgasm subsided, and looked with big, bright eyes at Amaya as the dark-haired girl laid down beside her. “Wow,” Charity whispered, putting a hand on Amaya’️s shoulder, just wanting to feel the other girl’️s warm, soft skin. “Y-you are the best…just the best person ever…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Amaya laughed with a little giggle while she was arranging her hair in a makeshift form that matched her desire before turning her head to look at Charity too. The more wild side of he had vanished again and made space for the more docile Amaya with a light sparkle of insecurity about the things that had happened mere seconds ago.

"Thank you, Charity-chan. You look cute when you're fatigued."
She answered with a light smile before cutely yawning.
"To be honest, the world best person is a little tired after all of this. Do you mind if I crash at your place for the night?"
Of course she could also leave quietly, but sleeping here sounded much better than strolling home.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:05 am

Charity watched quietly as Amaya put her hair into place. The blonde had caught her breath following that intense orgasm, and was now calming down a bit after such an exciting night. Her whole body ached following what were effectively two separate, intense bed wrestling matches with her new friend. When Amaya complimented her again, Charity blushed and giggled.

“Th-thanks,” she stuttered. “So do you…b-but you’️re always cute, you know…Amaya…wow…”

She fell silent again, but only long enough for the Japanese girl to ask whether she could stay for the night. Charity’️s eyes sparkled, and she grabbed Amaya with both arms, pulling her friend tightly up against her. “Mmnn,” Charity moaned softly, as their boobs rubbed against each other. “Y-you can stay for as long as you want, Amaya…” she said decisively.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:45 am

"The night will be sufficient for now. Uah...hey..."
Amaya giggled and laughed when she was drawn into the embrace of Charity who stuck on her like glue, kissing the top of her nose lightly instead of answering any more. She was not sure that it would be a good idea if she literally moved in, but that was nothing she wanted to think through right now. The two matches had tired her very much, and she could drift into sleep anytime now. On a warm bed instead of just a place to crash in.

"Any idea how we can sleep in this position?"
She asked with a curious look.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:35 pm

“Heh heh, okay,” Charity giggled, as Amaya said that just tonight would suffice for now. She was confident that she could get Amaya to stay over here for longer stretches of time in the future. She had had a lot of fun with her new friend, and she had a feeling that Amaya had had some fun, too. This seemed to be confirmed when the Japanese girl kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose. “Oh!” Charity gasped, giggling as her face turned red again.

When Amaya asked how they were going to sleep like this, Charity would just shrug, not letting go of Amaya. “It’️s not too difficult to fall asleep while hugging, is it? People talk about it all the time…lovers falling asleep in each other’️s arms…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Funny what the Blonde did have in mind with that, drawing a tired smile on the face of the Japanese.

"Alright then. I am so tired that I could literally sleep anywhere right now anyway. Not to say that I would not like to sleep here right now, just saying."
It was hard to say something that was only nice and not somehow stupid or insulting when she was so tired and snuggled against Charity, so she rather decided to be quiet and just rest here in the arms of the Blonde until she would quickly drift into sleep on the warm and cozy bed.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 am

Charity smiled, too tired to really think about whether her dark-haired friend was saying anything stupid or insulting. She was just glad that the two of them had had a good time, and that they were currently snuggled up in her bed, getting ready to go to sleep. And, in the morning, they would wake up next to each other—Charity couldn’️t help but be giddy, even as her eyelids seemed to weigh more and more every second.

“Well, I’️m glad that you’️re here, Amaya, and that we got to…uh, know each other a little better,” Charity said with a yawn. She would use one arm to pull the covers up around them. “Goodnight, Amaya…I’️ll see you in the morning,” she would finish, kissing the other girl softly before closing her eyes and blissfully falling asleep.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15