Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 13 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:37 am

Blood was pumping through her ears as she was lying on the back with Chrity having easily control over her. She bucked up one last time to get free, but as soon as her breast touched Charity, she sunk back on the sheet.

"...Ahh..."
Amaya could not resist any longer and slowly raised her hands up to reach for the butt cheeks of her host to let them rest there for a little caressing. It was still a little bit frightening to be in that position, but the excitement was far stronger than that resentment.
"I...give."
She whispered while her hands fell back on the sheets while she was lying still for Charity to have her way with her as she was the prize now.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 13 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:09 am

Amaya bucked one last time, and then it seemed as if all resistance drained from her body. Charity could feel that her dark-haired friend’️s fight was finished. Giggling, Charity would press herself down against Amaya, wiggling excitedly on top of her as she waited to hear the girl say those magic words. And, at last, the Japanese girl managed to choke them out, very quietly: “I give.”

Charity’️s smile grew wider as she relaxed atop her friend, letting their breasts rub together softly as she gave Amaya a big hug. “Hee hee, I win this one, Amaya. We both have one victory to start our neverending battle.” She sighed softly, her cheeks turning a little redder as she felt Amaya’️s hands caress her denim-clad rear end.

“So, now…w-would you like to have some fun?” Charity said, rolling off Amaya as the girl let go of her. Charity would stand up beside the bed and slowly, almost teasingly, unbutton her jeans, slide them down her legs, and discard them into the corner of the room, leaving herself in just her panties—a cute, pink pair that were a little fancier than Amaya’️s, but, when it came to the wetness of the crotch area, were just about equal. Charity sat back down on the bed and reached out a hand to stroke Amaya’️s hair.

“Hey, Amaya,” she whispered. “Is it weird for you if I want to…swap panties? I wear yours and you wear mine…I want to feel your warmth, and your, uh…” She paused, then pointed to the wet spot on the front of the Japanese girl’️s plain white panties. “I want to feel it, too,” she finished.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 am

"...Uh..."
Amaya did not really know what to say about swapping panties and had a rather dumbfounded look on the face when Charity gave her some free space again so that she could watch her get undressed too. A panty was not a cloth in general, and she was not sure that she would have been comfortable with swapping a shirt. But on the other side, Charity had won and maybe it was her right to do what she wanted now?

"...A...Alright. You won so you're free to change them if you like."
The Japanese was confused and visibly ashamed but would probably have felt the panty of the Blonde anyway so chose to follow the flow and see where it would lead her to, but did open up her legs to let the Blone work on her in ny way she would like to handle her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 am

Charity blinked a little and looked down at the floor, her hand crawling slowly forward until it laid upon Amaya’️s thigh, squeezing it gently. “Is…is that weird?” Charity asked quietly, the blonde feeling a little bad that she might be seeming like a complete weirdo in front of the lovely dark-haired kawaii girl. “I’️m sorry if it’️s weird to you. I-if I…I just want…”

She paused, taking a deep breath, before continuing: “I just sort of want to be…close to you, and I want to…I want to make love with you. Because I r-really like you, a lot, and it feels right. But I guess that I don’️t have much experience with it, and I was just thinking that being able to feel the warmth of your, uh, pussy on mine would be incredible. But maybe I should be more direct…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 am

"I don't know if it's weird...It's just...ah, come here!"
Suddenly Amaya had a sudden flash of Lion courage and would attempt to draw Charity at the arms to lie on her between her opened legs so that she could get that direct feeling she wanted. Gone were the thoughts of her being anxious and feeling awkward for now while she would let go of the arms of Charity and lay her own hands to her sides in case of her being successful with drawing her in.

"What good is your prize if you don't play with it, Charity-sama? Most prizes just wait until you unwrap them. And to be honest, I really liked the strong and dominating Charity you were some time ago."
She said, smiling lightly to wait for the next move of her lovely host.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Charity was a little surprised when Amaya sprang into action, grabbing her and pulling the two of them tightly together. Charity couldn’️t help but whimper delightedly as she and Amaya pressed against each other, their bodies rubbing together in nothing but little wet panties. Listening intently to what her raven-haired friend said, Charity nodded slowly, knowing that Amaya was right and that she should really take the lead from here on out.

“O-okay,” she said, sitting up a little and straddling the Japanese girl. “I’️d do anything for you, Amaya, and if that’️s what you want…well, it’️s time to unwrap you!” Giggling, she would grab onto the girl’️s panties and slide them down her legs, slipping them around her feet and holding them up in front of the now-naked Japanese cutie. “I do want to try these on later, though,” she added, holding them close to her face and sighing happily. “They’️re so cute.”

For now, though, she would toss the white panties off to the side and bend down, positioning her mouth just above Amaya’️s pussy. She would glance up at her friend one more time, to make sure that she was ready, before letting her tongue snake out and make contact with Amaya’️s womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"Ah, I don't know more than you do what I want from this."
But now they had already gone so far, and Amaya was determined to go the road down all the way now. She put her hands up when the American straddled her and raised her legs up to make it easy for Charity to make her naked, even spotting a light smile when her legs were dangling in the air.

"I guess you will get what you want and probably look gorgeous with that on."
Amaya slowly returned to her dreamy state again, getting up on her elbows to watch Charity bend down, feeling a shiver run down her spine in anticipation, opening her mouth to a silent O and a large breathe out when the tongue touched her womanhood.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 am

Charity giggled airily as Amaya told her she would probably look gorgeous wearing her plain white panties. Amaya was so nice. It made Charity so, so happy just to be near the wonderful black-haired girl.

Charity, after looking up at Amaya to make sure the girl didn’️t want her to stop, would crane her neck downwards, placing her face right up against her friend’️s womanhood. She would breath in deeply, taking in the Japanese girl’️s lovely scent. Then, tentatively, very gently, Charity would let her tongue slide forward and slither across Amaya’️s pussy lips. With it, she could feel Amaya shiver and tense up, and she could hear the heavy exhale when it happened. Charity smiled wider. It seemed, she hoped, that her friend enjoyed this.

She would try not to disappoint Amaya, sliding her tongue up and down across her lower lips before slowly probing inside.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Amaya watched intensely what happened, looking down on her own body while Charity, in an agonizingly slow pace on top of everything, proceeded to finally cash in her prize. A last thought of how she had come into this situation quickly vanished and was replaced by even more anticipation.

"You're torturing...ouhh...me, Charity-chan."
She huffed, still giggling a little while spreading her legs even further, breathing in and out in a slow anticipation pace, sinking back on the sheets when the Blonde touched her womanhood with her tongue, finally releasing her from the anticipation but causing her to ruffle her own hair while the first wave of pleasure washed over her with the first touch.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 am

Though Charity had been worried that Amaya might not like what was happening, or, worse, might not have had sex on her mind at all, the blonde’️s fears quickly melted away as she focused on pleasuring her lovely, dark-haired Japanese friend. Hearing Amaya’️s moaned words only made her more excited.

“I can only expect that you will torture me in retaliation, Amaya,” Charity whispered, pausing only briefly to give the other girl a suggestive look. “I hope,” she added, even more quietly, before continuing.

Charity could actually feel that first wave of pleasure wash over Amaya as tongue touched pussy. The girl seemed absolutely thrilled with it, and that only made Charity more excited. She had become quite smitten with Amaya, and making the girl happy was her only priority right now. Charity would press her tongue deeper inside the delicate folds of her friend’️s pussy, on a slow, methodical search for that most sensitive spot…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next