by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 14 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 pm

"Hehe...nnhh...ok..."
Amaya had tried to giggle at the thought of torturing Charity too later in this date, but as her lovely host went on the search for sensitive areas, her upper body began to turn from left to right, moving according or against the movement of the Blonde.

"...Ouh...yaah..."
Her moans where getting louder and her breathing shorter whenever the tongue of the American swirled around in her womanhood. One of her hands trailed down to ruffle Charity's hair while she took together all her stamina to look at the other girl.
"...HAH..."
A loud moan escaped her mouth before her eyes first went big and then closed after revealing a pleasure spot.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 14 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm

It was muffled, but Charity thought she heard an answer in the affirmative from Amaya regarding being tortured in kind in a little while. That was very encouraging and exciting for the blonde girl. Being the dominant one was very tiring, and she would be happy to let her Japanese friend take over that role for a while.

But, for now, Charity was still in the superior position, and she was going to try to give Amaya the best orgasm of her life.

Feeling Amaya’️s hands grip her hair and hearing her let out a short, loud moan, Charity knew that she had hit a sensitive zone in her friend. Slowly, Charity would slide her tongue back along the same path, hoping to get Amaya’️s juices really flowing!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Amaya was moved around easily and in an obviously uncontrolled rhythm, occasionally bucking up and down or turning left to right in the throes of an incoming orgasm. She was kind of forgetting about herself in this sweet moment and deeply hidden wilder side made an appearance.

"...UH!...OW!...Hunnhh..."
Her hair flew around while she was shaking from left to right and her voice had gotten uncharacteristically loud and nearly aggressive, bucking up one final time before she had a shattering climax under the tongue of Charity before her sweat drained body sunk back on the sheets in the curtain of her own hair where she laid down with closed eyes and a heavily heaving and sinking breast.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 am

Amaya was really getting into it, now, bucking her hips upward as Charity buried her face in the dark-haired girl’️s tender womanhood, gently stroking her tongue up and down the most sensitive spot she had found during her initial probing. Charity was not very experienced with this, but she couldn’️t help but feel like she was doing a great job. With any luck, Amaya would think so, as well. The Japanese girl certainly seemed to be getting close…

And then, all at once, Charity heard Amaya cry out, and the Japanese girl’️s whole body tensed up as she climaxed. Charity tasted some of her friend’️s sexual juices on her tongue, finding the flavor strange but, since it had come from the lovely Amaya, rather enjoyable, as well. She would continue her tongue-lashing of the girl’️s insides for as long as Amaya’️s orgasm continued, and then, as her friend fell back onto the bed, Charity would gently extract her tongue and smile at the sweat-soaked, exhausted girl.

“Did you like it?” she asked, blushing a little.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 pm

"...Uuhh..."
Amaya wasn't in a very good speaking condition when Charity asked her question, so only a small moan escaped her mouth through her heavy breathing. Her hand raised a little from the sheets to fall back again, so exhausted did she seem to be.

One of her legs twitched a little bit, and a little later her breathing got a more stable while a smile took place on her face. She would wave with her little hand, gesturing the other girl to come closer. She had been through this before, but not in a very gentle way as prison coinage, but now she felt really well. After the Blonde would come closer, she would come to life, grab her host at the shoulders an try to turn the tables so that she would be the one on top this time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 am

Charity waited for a reply from her dark-haired friend, but got nothing more than a moan and, after a long wait, a small smile. Still, that was enough to convince the blonde kawaii girl that she had done a good job of giving Amaya what she wanted. “I’️m glad you enjoyed it,” she whispered, leaning in a little closer as her fellow kawaii beckoned her to do so. “I’️d never, uh, n-never really done that before…so…”

Suddenly, her calm, quiet, friend-turned-paramour sprang to life, grabbing Charity’️s shoulders and tossing the blonde American down onto the bed. “A-ah!” Charity gasped, but a huge smile spread across her face as she was forced down a little roughly. She wiggled beneath Amaya, laughing cutely, thrusting her hips upwards to offer her wet panties to be stripped off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 pm

"Uh."
Amya was a moment stunned from the gesture of Charity to up her hips and present her underwear to be stripped, having an idea from that sight alone.

Stripping her host from her panty, she would move to bind the wrists of the Blonde together in a more symbolic way than an actual restrain, grabbing her own panty to put it in the hands of the American to keep her occupied.
"Stay that way, Charity-chan."
Amaya added with a heated smile and red cheeks before she put her arms under the butt of Charity to support her in keeping that position while she would thrust her tongue forward into the womanhood of the Blonde for a sudden thrill, with her own legs dangling in the air and whip down and up lustily.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 am

Charity giggled lightly as she thrust her hips upwards. She didn’️t have much practice with moves like that, but Amaya seemed to get her meaning perfectly, and, with only a moment’️s hesitation, the dark-haired Japanese girl had stripped Charity’️s frilly pink panties off of her and had bound the blonde’️s hands with her own soaked white pair. “O-oh!” Charity gasped, as her hands were secured, albeit mostly symbolically.

“Uuh…okay, Amaya…” Charity said anxiously, with a little nod, as her friend instructed her to remain in this same position. Already, her limbs were getting a little achy from holding her body up, and she didn’️t know how much longer she could stay that way. Thankfully, Amaya slipped her arms beneath Charity’️s butt, allowing the blonde to settle down a little as the Japanese girl’️s hot tongue plunged into her sex, earning a squeal of delight from the surprised Charity.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 pm

*Oh, this is probably too much to hold on for so long*
Amaya somehow realized that her lovely host was able to hold this position so long, so she would gently shove the Blonde on her full back again before wrapping her arms around the legs of the joyously screaming girl.

"...We're just getting started..."
Amaya said with a chirping voice before taking her lips around the clit of her former opponent and gently suck at it while her fingers would dig slightly into the legs of Charity. She was probably a shy girl for most of the time, but once the dam was broken could show a different approach.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am

Charity would offer no resistance as Amaya laid her back down onto the bed, keeping her arms coiled around the blonde’️s legs. She was frozen in anticipation and excitement, waiting for Amaya’️s mouth to descend into her womanhood once again. Her head was spinning, and she only heard Amaya’️s little chirping quip distantly, as if it was something out of a dream. “Y-yes…” she whispered. “I want more…p-please!”

She was not disappointed. Almost immediately after she made her request, Amaya would take Charity’️s clit between her lips, sucking on it gently, sensually. Charity let out another delighted scream, her hands clutching frantically at the sheets as her dark-haired friend went to town on her. Her juices were flowing freely, and it would only be a few more seconds before a mighty orgasm washed over the blonde.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next