Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 9 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

"Just stay down. the sooner you do, the sooner..."
Amamya was not even sure what would happen then at this point, but now she still had an impish impression on her face when the American began to struggle under her to free herself from the sudden attack of the former Meiko.

She was rolled on the back by the sudden counterattack of the other girl under an excited laugh and a grunt. Now she had gone all the way and was already topless, so she had not much to lose anymore and grab the top of the jeans of her host with one hand while the other would again try to snake in under the trouser to get a more direct feeling of her *opponent* again.
"...Uuhhnn..."
Even she had realized that Charity was really hot for her touch and would use that to her advantage without giving much thought about the actual wrestling component and making room for Charity to handle her better.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 9 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 am

Through sheer determination, Charity was able to bully her way back to the top of their little two-girl pile. She now felt like she had a real chance at winning and stripping Amaya naked first—it wasn’️t a serious competition, sure, but she definitely wanted to win, nevertheless! And, if she could just secure this pin, she would take a major step towards being able to do that.

Things got a lot more complicated when Amaya shoved a hand down Charity’️s jeans again, slipping it inside of the blonde kawaii girl’️s panties. Charity’️s cheeks flushed again as she squirmed atop her friend. “H-hey! Cheater! Cheater! Big fat cheater!” she chimed, bouncing up and down on Amaya to try to get her to stop. As pleasant as the sensation was, Charity wasn’️t really fond of her fondness for Amaya being used against her in the midst of their wrestling match.

“Stop it!” she demanded.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Obviously Charity did take their little tussle way more serious than Amaya did, who did not really mind if she was naked or not at this point, but aggressive, dominant and wild Charity had a nice ring to the sound.

"If you insist on making this so hard for you, ok then."
She replied, still good aligned and not offended by being called a cheater, smiling sweet and innocent at her lovely host. She would slowly remove her hands from the jeans of the Blonde before trying to put her into a front face lock as she turned from slow and playful to a more serious wrestling attitude while her other hand would try to swap away the hands of Charity until she would hopefully have the joy to make her tap out. Like a real wrestler!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Seeing Amaya smile up at her, Charity could not help but return the gesture, showing Amaya a mouthful of pearly white teeth and letting out a quiet little giggle. She was taking the match more seriously—she had, after all, come out on the losing end of their official encounter—but that didn’️t mean that she wasn’️t having fun, and she was certainly hoping her lovely Japanese friend was having fun, as well.

“Making it hard for me?” she repeated, scoffing playfully at Amaya’️s assertion. “All I am doing is making sure you aren’️t being a big cheater. I don’️t—waaaah!!”

The blonde was shocked when she was pulled into a front facelock by her friend. She would squirm and squeal desperately, her hands trying to fight off Amaya’️s own defending limb so that they could pound on the arm which held her in such a powerful hold.

“L-let go!” Charity wailed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 pm

"Gee, please make your mind up, Charity-chan. First you want to wrestle, then when we wrestle I should let you go..."
Seeing Charity struggle in her grasp was quite funny although she was unable to see the face of the American in this position, although her blonde hair flying was really gorgeous although Amaya had to puff it out of her own face sometimes with small bursts of air1 out of her mouth.

"You can always tap out if you want to be free again..."
Amjaya teased her new friend into maybe tapping as an alternative while she was still working with her free hand to keep the Blonde's hands at bay as good as she could, although it was 2 vs. 1. The former Meiko had no real intention to win their little match, but she would play by and fight as good as possible and was positive that the gorgeous Blonde could be tapping soon.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2013 7:36 pm

“Hmmmph,” Charity grunted, sticking her bottom lip out in a playful pout. “You’️re a big meanie, Amaya. But I just might be able to forgive you…”

At first, she refused to tap out, continue to wriggle and wiggle and squirm in an increasingly desperate attempt to break free and win this fall. But, the longer she struggled, the more she realized that her gorgeous dark-haired opponent had this hold clamped on tightly. As a kawaii—and a relatively weak kawaii at that—she was all but doomed. Finally, with no other options that she could see, Charity would tap weakly on Amaya’️s denim-covered butt, signaling her surrender.

“Fine,” she said with a sigh. “You win this round. Jeans or socks—take your pick.” She would relax in the hold, waiting for Amaya to release her and choose which item of clothing to remove.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 26, 2013 7:13 pm

"Huh? A big meanie? Why?"
First she was a cheater, now a meanie. Maybe she had put on some manners in prison she did not want to have but had picked up anyway? Or was this still good fun? A little insecurity wormed its way into the head of the Japanese again.

"Socks please."
She said after releasing the Blonde quickly from her hold, trying to get more secure and serious again by sitting up and staying in a relaxed crouching position to finally show some good manners again so that she would not appear as brash or prone to take advantage of others. And certainly not someone as nice as Charity.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 7:21 pm

As Charity was released from the hold, she felt as if she sensed some sort of change in Amaya’️s demeanor. The Japanese girl sat back on her haunches, looking all serious and composed—quite unlike a few seconds earlier, when she was playfully pouncing on Charity and taking advantage of the blonde in ways that just drove the little light-haired kawaii wild. Charity hoped that nothing she said had caused this change. She had really, truly been enjoying where the match was going.

“Okay, then,” Charity said, removing her socks and tossing them onto the floor. She now had on only her jeans and panties, and was getting dangerously close to full nudity. She was not going down without a fight, however. With a smile, she would get to her knees and bounce over to Amaya, wrapping her arms around her friend and giving her a big hug.

“I didn’️t mean it seriously, Amaya,” she said, rubbing her cheek against Amaya’️s, warming both of their faces. “I’️m just having fun. Don’️t get all grumpy on me, now!”

She would pull her face back and give Amaya a wink, before taking action to try to even the score once more. The blonde kawaii would slowly tighten her grip on Amaya, her arms pressing harder into the girl’️s naked upper half, until, if she could, Charity would lock on a full-fledged bearhug, trying to squeeze the resistance out of Amaya so that she could strip the Japanese girl of her socks, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Luckily Charity eased Amaya up again with a hug and nice reassuring words. She was not sure if she could have handled the situation else wise and would maybe have fled the bedroom as soon as possible.

Much to her surprise, Charity turned the hug into a wrestling action soon, so she found herself trapped into a bear hug!
"Ah...what?"
She asked in honest surprise while they pressed together with the hands of the Japanese moving helplessly at her sides. As she was trying to wiggle out of the hug, she found their breasts pressing together and her mouth did lose a moan in the process and turned slightly red with fatigue aqnd arousal all at once.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2013 8:20 am

Charity cackled excitedly like the world’️s most adorable supervillain as she managed to seamlessly transition from a reassuring, friendly hug into a real powerful bearhug. Feeling her Japanese friend wiggling in the hold, her breasts rubbing up against Charity’️s, the blonde couldn’️t help but start to get aroused, panting lightly as she did her best to keep the other girl in her clutches.

“H-heh heh…you aren’️t going to escape from me, Amaya…just tap out whenever you’️re ready,” the blonde giggled, her cheeks red as she made that proclamation. She would pucker up and give Amaya’️s cheek a big, wet kiss. She was going to even the score and get right back in this game!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next