by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Eclipse!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Eclipse! - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" Feat. Eclipse!

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:55 am

Kelly grinned widely as she saw Chigusa and Tomomi snickering, it made Kelly do a bit of the same but she shook her head following Megumi's question.

"What? Me? Holding a grudge? Never! I've moved on from Sunderland... We just weren't meant for eachother. Ha ha~" Kelly responded dramatically in manner that was like some cheap imitation of a duchess or something. "The grudge is gone. I owe Doctor Matu for that... But I will always spread my hate of Sunderland through art..." Muttered as she looked at the poster proudly. She made it herself.

"Yes. Each of you have a singles career. Would you mind telling us who your biggest rivals are in the company today?"
Kelly would ask.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Eclipse! - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" Feat. Eclipse!

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Megumi shrugged. "I still think you two should settle things properly. Though I guess with how stubborn both of you are, nobody would be satisfied with any outcome," she said. Kelly's next question quickly changed the topic away from this, cutting Megumi's speech about honor and integrity and respecting opponents short. Not that it really mattered; she didn't expect Kelly to listen.

"Umm... I guess I'll start?" Tomomi said when both her sempais gave her a quick look, "Hmm... Natalia's definitely a rival, though she's actually pretty nice about it. Karina as well. I guess I'm rivals with Cassie Elliot too..." She trailed off as she tried to think of what other people would be considered her rivals. She couldn't think of any more.

"My turn?" Megumi asked Tomomi, who nodded, "Hoo boy... There's quite a lot, since I try to fight against the best. I mean, Cecilia, Heather, Natalia, Karina, I've fought all of them and I'd love to fight them again. Luckily it's mostly friendly, though I get the feeling sometimes that Cecilia really wants me to be her servant. I'm glad that there hasn't been anyone who was really bad."

Chigusa spoke up next. "You're lucky Megumi-chan," she said softly, "Remember what Lukretia did? And Natalia too..." She shivered a little bit. "Well whatever. Taylor and Adrian were pretty big past rivals, but the person who is probably the biggest rival now is Rei Tomizawa. We've had like four matches in a span of a few months, and even though we're really good friends things are getting pretty heated!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Kelly rested her cheek against her palm and thought over Megumi's statement along with the fued she never finished with Heather. Even if Chesna did help her get over that damn vendetta it made Kelly think. "Quite True, Mutoh. Quite true." Kelly said genuinely, forgetting about acting like a good host. But only for a moment as they soon resumed talking about the rivals of the group. All while starting to actually consider fighting Heather once again to even the score. Maybe. What would Chesna say?

Then Tomomi spoke, mentioning Natalia, Karina and some Cassie chick that Kelly wasn't too familiar with but Kelly felt that was appropriate since Tomomi was obviously the Ringo of Eclipse in comparison to Megumi and Chigusa who had rivals like Cecilia, Heather, Natalia, Karina... Lukretia!? Taylor Parker? Adrian fucking Kytes!? And some Rei chick. Either way the whole time she heard the idols list the names of the rivals, her mouth opened and her jaw slowly dropped lower and lower as she heard about their rogues gallery. Kelly fought half those girls and never had any success! What gives! Why wasn't she on the list either!? She was special too!

Kelly's brow furrowed throughout the whole talk about rivals. She was jealous. She felt inadequate that just wouldn't do.

"Cecilia Northman is a classless cow!" Kelly declared as she stood from her desk and shook her fist before turning to Chigusa. "And I don't know who that Rei chick is but she sounds like she sucks! I'm way better than all those bitches! I have talent!!" Kelly declared in a childlike fit about the other girls. She was curious at first but now honestly didn't want to hear anymore. Well first thing she was going to do was fight someone after this! That would show people!

"I hate Kytes especially. Parker is... Okay..." Kelly muttered before sitting down in her chair with her arms crossed. Now she felt like trying to fight everyone!

"...Im forgetting what I was going to ask now... Ah yes! You guys had some announcement to make? If it's just a New Album then you're seriously letting me down. Like seriously. A lot." Kelly muttered dryly before grabbing her mug to take a sip of water, bringing it to her lips as she awaited to hear what the Idols had to share tonight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:29 am

Kelly's outburst was quite unprofessional, but then again she was a pro wrestler and she was definitely bitter rivals with many of AFW's fighters. Chigusa didn't particularly like the way she talked about Rei, since they had been friends for a long time and she really appreciated Rei's skills. She didn't know if Kelly had talent or not, but perhaps they would test each other in the ring sometime. But it seemed that their list of rivals really incensed Kelly. The blonde looked twitchy, like she was about to start a fight or something. The idols weren't afraid of taking her on since it would be a three on one, and they didn't think Kelly was that strong, but it would mess up their big announcement and nobody wanted that.

Luckily Kelly calmed down and asked them for the announcement. The three idols looked at each other for a moment, before nodding. "Ah, glad to finally bring that up Kelly-san," Chigusa said, "Sorry to disappoint you, but there are albums involved." She took a deep breath. "Well, here's the big announcement." She looked directly into the camera.

"Eclipse is disbanding at the end of this month," she said, her tone soft but clear, as if she was trying to keep everyone calm, "We've had a lot of great times together, and we've produced many hits, but it's time for us to go our independent ways. Our final studio album together as a group will be out at the end of the month as well, so go pick it up because there won't be any more in the future!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm

"Oh. More albums. Graaand." Kelly let out with a sarcastic roll of her eyes before taking another sip of water out her coffee mug. She really hated that dumb sounded 'cutey' J-pop crap. It had a tendency to make her straight up gag.

But then came the major announcement from Chigusa. Eclipse disbanding. Eclipse was to disband. End of the mouth. "...What?" Kelly's head titled back as her eyes shot open wide, water going down the wrong tube, making her begin to cough and suddenly spit out the water before slamming her palms on the desk just after the crowd had a gasping session over the news. "W-What!?" That sounded dumb! Kelly didn't know them but she had been around a while and Eclipse was supposed to be a powerhouse group here in AFW, they always have been! Kelly didn't really care about THEM but it was still a big deal. A shocking one.

Kelly listened to Chigusa go on and was quite surprised but more so confused above all else. Final studio album!?

"Now hold on! Is this for reeaaal? You guys aren't just saying this for publicity and intend to come back every month like Destiny's child, right?" Kelly asked with a furrowed brow. This seemed fishy and so sudden.

"What of the tag titles? Will those still be defended by You and Megumi?" Kelly asked Chigusa.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Chigusa smiled when her announcement got the reaction she wanted from both the crowd and Kelly, who did a real spit take. It must seem strange to break up when they were still at the height of their careers, but to Chigusa that was the perfect time to finish things. End on a high note, use the recognition to catapult into a singles career with more flexibility to do what she wanted. Especially Tomomi, whose mentorship had been pretty much completed and was ready to go independent. Still, it must be quite a shock for the fans.

"Now now calm down Kelly-san," Chigusa said, both addressing Kelly and the murmuring audience, "To answer your questions, yes this is for real. We may reunite to perform in the future, but Eclipse is over. It's time we move on and do something on our own. I'm sure our fans will be very supportive, since we will be able to produce three times the amount of content for them!" She laughed a little at the small joke.

"As for the tag titles, yes, Megumi and I will still retain them and we will defend them," Chigusa said, "Though we have to come up with a new name for our tag team!" She turned to Megumi, who shrugged. "I haven't thought of any yet," she admitted.

"And this is the most important part," Chigusa said, "Tomomi's going fully independent! She's got a lot of talent and good works coming out soon, so I hope everyone gives her their support!" Tomomi blushed and smiled, bowing to the camera and all her fans.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Kelly cared absolutely nothing for Eclipse. Nothing. And yet the news of the group splitting up really shocked her.

"I am calm!" She spat with a lie, hearing Chigusa out before rolling her eyes upon hearing her state that they still produce content... Separately. "Oh. Heeeh. Great." She muttered dryly over desk. They were gonna flood the backstage areas and show intermissions with that crap, she knew it. Every day at work was gonna be a new single by one of these three. Kelly haaated it.

Hearing about the tag belts made her happier though because she felt that was more important. Kelly nodded when Chigusa said they would still defend them but raised her brow ypon hearing her state the team may need a new name. Again Kelly rolled her eyes. She didn't see the point.

Then came the announcement that Tomomi was going independent. Kelly started to grin, she looked at the polite pink haired girl and started to crack up before bursting into obnoxious laughter. "...Pffft-Bwahahaha-*snort* *snort*-Hah hah! Oh... I-I'm... I'm sorry it's just... Who are you and what have you done? Do you have a last name and does anybody know it?" Kelly asked after her douchebag laugh as she looked over at Tomomi. "I mean I'm suuuure you've been around it's just... Well... Everyone knows Megumi and Chigusa. Aren't you the person people only know because you're with the band?" Kelly asked coyly towards Eclipse's metaphorical bass player.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2