Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 am

Janet laughed in relief as she managed to get the redhead off of her. She remained on her back for a moment, breathing deeply, trying to come down from the high she had reached as Aoko had massaged her breasts and rubbed her thong-covered crotch. She had not quite come close to orgasming, but she wasn’️t about to take any more chances. She did not try to pursue Aoko—the fight had been more in her favor while the two of them were on their feet, so the Lakota girl let her opponent get up as she did the same.

“Nice try, sweetie,” Janet teased, pounding her gloved fists together. “But you’️re not going to beat me that easily. I’️m still gonna kick your butt and knock you out! Come on, let’️s do this!”

Bouncing on her feet again, Janet would put her gloves up and slowly circle Aoko, looking for an opening in which to strike.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 am

Aoko soon shook her head and once again moved around her jaw a bit to see if it was still firmly attached and to make sure nothing was broken before she would push herself up to her feet, shaking her head a little bit as she got up to her feet and push herself up to a full stand and with what Janet was saying Aoko tried to put on a strong and confident face and pound her fists together the same as Janet did.

She would also puff her chest out a bit and then put a half smirk on her lips and shake her head a little. " I've already kicked your butt! All I gotta do is knock you out. Looks like I'm ahead of you!" Aoko let out as she would put her hands up and follow suit to what Janet did, and start to bounce around in a circle around the girl.

Aoko would be the first to act though, she decided that it was about time that Janet was hit in her face and decided to go in towards Janet and would start it of by attempting to send down a low kick down against Janet's thigh and attempted to throw the girl off a bit before she would try and close the distance between them quickly and then try and use her right arm to attempt and go in and hit Janet with an uppercut against the girl's chin. " Hyaaah!" Aoko let out as a war cry as she attempted to hit home with a strong punch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:03 am

Janet saw how Aoko puffed out her chest and imitated her opponent, still intent on proving that she had the better pair of boobs between the two of them. “As much as I appreciate a girl with a sense of humor…it’️s starting to wear thin! I don’️t care if you managed to touch your foot to my rear end, you didn’️t kick my butt, and I’️m not gonna let you do it any time soon! It’️s obvious to everyone here that I’️m tougher than you!”

She braced herself for Aoko’️s attack as the redhead moved in, flinching just a little when the girl’️s kick connected with her thigh. When the actress’️s uppercut connected with her chin, however, Lady Lakota swayed on her feet, and the crowd held their collective breath, waiting to see if she would fall.

But she recovered. Slowly working her jaw to make sure it was still in its proper place, Janet would move back in, more determined than ever to show Aoko just who was the stronger of the two of them. She would throw a punch towards Aoko’️s stomach, knowing it would probably be blocked; then, she would swing her leg out and try to connect with her foe’️s knee; then, finally, she would deliver an uppercut of her own, trying to devastate Aoko with the combination.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 am

" Hah! Keep telling yourself that! You are getting your skinny butt kicked again and again and then you're gonna get knocked out!" Aoko let out with a burst of confidence as she went in and threw her combination of attacks and seemed to have managed to get a firm strike against the girl, which seemed to have worked as her uppercut almost seemed like it would get Janet down, but No, she remained on her feet and soon enough Aoko saw the girl try and get back into the game.

The redheaded actress shook her head a little as she looked on at Janet, readying her hands as the girl was rushing towards her now. When the girl came in and threw her fist towards Aoko's stomach the now redheaded actress blocked the strike and grinned a bit as she thought that was it, but that wasn't all after all. For soon the Lady Lakota's kick came down against her leg and smacked against her knee, making Aoko hop a bit on one leg. " Aah! " Aoko let out before Janet's arm came up and smacked Aoko's chin quite hard, the redheaded actress started to stumble backwards looking for a while as she was about to fall down but soon enough she managed to get herself up right. " O-ouw..." Aoko let out as she would move her jaw around a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 am

The crowd was getting quite excited now, as the two topless beauties started smacking each other around in earnest. Both had very nearly scored a knockdown in that last exchange, but it remained to be seen which of them would send the other sprawling to the mat first. Janet shook her head, checking to make sure her jaw was still firmly attached to her head, before raising her fists and staring Aoko down, getting ready for their next exchange.

“You see, sweetie…? I’️m a better boxer! You can’️t go toe to toe with me! I’️ll admit, however, that you’️re pretty brave just to try!” Janet taunted, slowly moving in, taking some jabs at Aoko’️s own fists in order to gauge her defenses. Eventually, once she could find an opening, Janet would try to send a right hook into her opponent’️s pale cheek. “Hiyah! Take this, Aoko!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 am

Aoko shook her head as she did her best to stay upright and still in this match, the fans were screaming so loud that it was pretty hard to stay focused but Aoko did so anyways as she looked on at the lovely lady Lakota that stood before her, she looked so confident still as she had scored the better blow on Aoko and made the Actress a bit worse off than the other girl.

" Ah...kh...I'm the better boxer! I will beat you !" Aoko let out as Janet came in and start to punch against her with those jabs that Aoko blocked with her arms keeping her guard up, and soon enough the girl saw Janet's nasty punch come in aimed for her head again, Aoko would try and block it and would instead attempt and jump back and clear the space for that punch and as soon as she landed she would attempt to send up a high kick aimed right for Janet's chest as hard as the red headed girl could. " YOU TAKE THIS!" Aoko shouted out with all her might as she threw up her high kick aimed towards Janet's breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 am

Janet scoffs as Aoko issues her retort. “No way, sweetie! I’️m the better boxer! Get ready to get laid out!”

Even as she said that, though, Aoko was on the offensive, launching a powerful kick which connected with Janet’️s breasts, sending them jiggling and eliciting a scream from the stunned Native American girl. She stumbled backwards, rubbing at her breasts with her gloved hands, whimpering softly as she saw how red they were from the impact they had suffered. Intent on getting some payback, she would rush forward, swinging her fists at Aoko’️s breasts, trying to batter them.

“You wanna see how a real boxer does it? Come on! I’️ll flatten your boobs!” Janet challenged, throwing punch after punch at Aoko, trying to force her backwards, or even knock her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am

Aoko gritted her teeth but grinned a little bit after her mighty kick had made impact against the sexy Lady Lakota's luscious orbs and watched how she started to stumble back, Aoko herself went down onto her feet and began to bounce a bit on them she raised her arms a bit as she would ready her guard.

When Janet came in though she saw the girl's target and was certain where she would attempt and move in towards her. Aoko would narrow her eyes as she saw what Janet was doing, and with that Aoko would see Janet come in close, and to attempt to stop the girl she would raise her foot up and attempt and push it up against Janet's mid section, smacking it in there and attempting to push Janet back. Hoping to push Janet back a bit and unbalance the girl a bit before Aoko would move then try and move in and attempt to send two quick left jabs to Janet's cheek before trying to cap it off with a strong right hook to the native american's face. " HIyaaa! THIS IS HOW A REAL BOXER DOES IT !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Janet was a little disappointed when Aoko managed to block the furious flurry of blows the Native American girl had launched in the direction of the sexy redhead’️s perfect tits. The actress was getting lucky, blocking plenty of Janet’️s punches and sneaking in a few of her own when Janet’️s guard was down. That was not going to last. Janet was going to knock her out.

Aoko’️s two quick left jabs hit Janet’️s face, but, as they did, the Lakota girl took a step back, managing to soften the blows. She saw the right hook coming early, and managed to duck under it, letting the gloved fist of her foe sail over her head. “Ha!” Janet exclaimed with a smile.

As Aoko was following through with that last punch, Janet would bring her own fist up into the redhead’️s midsection, trying to lift her off her feet with the sheer force of the punch. As the battle wore on, Janet knew she needed to pull out all of the stops in order to defeat her lovely opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:17 am

Aoko smirked a bit as she was able to block the girl's nasty jabs and was able to then move in and throw her light and quick jabs up to Janet's face, she watched the girl back up a bit, she thought that she had a perfect chance now, a ultimate chance to hit the girl with a strong jab against Janet's lovely cheek, and possible put her through the wringer with that simple attack. But as she swung it she raised her eye brows and widened her eyes for what she hit was nothing but air an a little bit of hair.

She was caught by such utter surprise over her miss that she was wide open for and attack and Janet didn't waste any time to bring it. The Lady Lakota would send her mighty fist up into Scarlet Witches stomach, " GuahOooft!" Aoko let out as that fist connected hard against her midsection as she was forced to tippy-toe because of the attack. Aoko's heels then landed down against the mat after simply a second or two and began to stagger backwards, her mouth still open and she was gasping a bit for air as her wide eyes were looking halfway down against the mat and partially at Janet's lower body as she gasped for air and held her stomach in a protective manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next