by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 am

Janet laughed and pounded her fists together, following Aoko as the redheaded girl stumbled backwards, clutching her stomach. “You see?” Janet said, pointing to herself with a black-gloved hand. “Better. Boxer.”

She waited for a moment before pressing her attack, savoring the image of the Scarlet Witch doubled over and at her mercy. But Lady Lakota was not about to give her opponent time to recover—she needed to press her advantage, knock Aoko to the mat, perhaps even knock the girl out altogether. So, looking down at her, Janet slowly said: “You see this foot, Aoko?” She wiggled the toes on her right foot so that the girl knew which one she meant. “It’️s pretty, isn’️t it? You want to know how it tastes?”

With that, the Native American girl would launch her foot upwards, trying to kick Aoko in the face and send her sprawling backwards.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am

Aoko was still holding her stomach in a half double over position as she still had her arms around her stomach, her head tilted up a little bit to look on at Lady Lakota as she proclaimed herself as the better boxer.

The Scarlet witch was still holding her stomach and coughing quite a bit as she kept looking on at the girl's figure as the sexy native-American walked up towards her, she thought that the girl was going to send more attacks her way, things didn't go that way though, when the girl moved her foot in under Aoko's face the Scarlet haired beauty would look on it while Lady Lakota taunted her. She shouldn't have spent so long though as Aoko had stopped coughing and would then attempt to push in closer towards the lovely Lady Lakota, almost to press her shoulder against Janet's breasts and then attempt to shoot her arm up and try to drill her arm up against Janet's chin and an attempt to counter attack with a nasty uppercut.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 am

Janet didn’️t know just how, but Aoko managed to avoid the snap kick which she had launched towards the sexy redhead’️s face. “Rrr…damn it, get back here…” Janet hissed, going after Aoko with the intent of pounding the gorgeous girl’️s face in. Now that both of them knew that the Lakota girl was obviously the better boxer, she thought, it shouldn’️t be too hard to knock the actress out altogether. “Come here so I can put you down for the count!”

As soon as Aoko was back within range, Janet would throw a powerful haymaker towards the girl’️s face, trying to knock her down, if not knock her out. As she did so, however, Aoko shoved her shoulder into the Native American’️s breasts and threw an uppercut which sent Janet flying back onto her butt. She was so dazed from the attack that she had no idea whether or not her own punch had landed, and whether or not it had managed to inflict similar damage upon the redhead…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 am

Aoko went in for her own version of a killer attacking in an attempt to take Janet down with a mighty punch much like the girl had done to her before but she would try and out do the girl. When she went in to attack Janet she able to strike home and just barley escape from Janet's nasty haymaker punch as it whisked against her hair and almost made it explode backwards with a gust of wind.

With that she then watched Janet fall down onto her butt and looked as if she was in a bad situation, with that Aoko would try and stand upright and look on at the lovely lady Lakota for a moment and would then try and point her gloved hand towards Janet and her other towards herself." I...I am the b-better boxer." Aoko would say as she huffed and puffed a bit with deep breaths, feeling how much of a toll on her body this match was already taking on her. " See this foot ?" Aoko would let out afterwards as she would show her foot to Janet before she would attempt and shoot it out towards Janet's head in an attempt to hit Janet's beautiful face with a front kick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 am

With Aoko having successfully knocked Janet down, the ref girl bounded in to begin the count. “One!” she called, her big breasts jiggling within the confines of her black and white-striped bikini. “Two! Three!”

Shaking her head, Janet began to get to her feet, massaging her sore chin with one gloved hand. Before she could get all the way up, however, Aoko threw a kick at her face. Seeing it coming, Janet threw herself back down to the mat, letting the redhead’️s foot sail over her head. The ref girl scrambled out of the way, letting the two get back to the fight. With a yell, Janet would grab her opponent’️s leg and yank it, trying to bring Aoko to the mat, as well. “Ha!”

Once Aoko had come down, the two would both be seated on the mat, facing each other, their legs draped over each other, feet brushing up against each other’️s crotches. Seeing Aoko’️s vulnerable leg in front of her, Janet would wrap her arms around it and twist it painfully, trying to force Aoko to give in. “I’️m stronger than you! Give up!” she taunted the redhead.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Aoko couldn't help but smirk a bit as she looked down on the sexy Janet who seemed to be in such a bad position as the ref even started the first count in this match on Janet, something that made Aoko a fair bit proud as she couldn't help but feel that this was the best proof so far that she was the better boxer. But she wanted to make sure that Janet go that which was why she sent out her leg in an attempt to hit Janet with a front kick.

But when she did so she found nothing but Janet's arms grasping a hold of her leg and pulling her down, with it she pulled Aoko down placing the two girl's close against each other down on the mat, seated facing towards each other. " Uah!? N-no!" Aoko let out as she felt how Janet then took a hold of her leg and began to twist it in a painful manner, starting off the submission as it seemed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 am

Janet was glad that she had been able to get her foe down on the mat, as well. For just a moment there, she had certainly seemed to be in very dire straits. And, of course, she wasn’️t out of the woods yet—Aoko was no worse off than she was, even if she was getting her leg twisted! She had just nailed the Native American girl with one hell of an uppercut.

Once the actress rejected her first demand for surrender, Janet would give the leg one more powerful twist, punctuating the action with a loud, authoritative “Give it up, loser!” Aoko, however, seemed to be reluctant to give up in this manner. Alright—that was no problem for the Native American girl. Lady Lakota would let go of her opponent’️s leg, and instead begin to press her own foot harder into Aoko’️s crotch, rubbing it roughly, trying to arouse her and force her to cum. Her big toe pressed against the thong which covered the redhead’️s womanhood, trying to really get at it even though it had this scant measure of protection.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 am

Aoko gritted her teeth and began to grind them together a bit as the intense pain that was running through her legs as the girl was twisting it in a painful manner, it seemed Lady Lakota was far from done though, because of Aoko's will to not give up against her mighty opponent. " Augh...kah!" Aoko let out as Janet started to twist more and more on her leg but the Scarlet witch would not give up, she tried to remain in the match as best as she could and have found the determination not to give up all from facing off against Janet.

But it seemed like Janet had other plans as she soon began to press her foot roughly against Aoko's sex, the redheaded beauty began to blush and couldn't stop herself from letting out a moan as the girl began to use her big toe to move it up and down along Aoko's sex and grind it roughly against it. Aoko couldn't help but feel the mixture of pain and pleasure that aroused her and made her panties grow slightly damp.

Through gritted teeth and half closed eyes Aoko tried to sum up the courage and fighting spirit, all the determination she had to fight back, and she would do so as she attempted to raise her hands and start to send wild yet powerful flurry of punches towards Janet's chest and head in an attempt to hit the girl with a few mighty punches and maybe get the girl off of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:35 am

Janet was feeling better about the way the match was progressing now that she was once again in control. Being the first of the two of them to be knocked down was rough, but it had not killed her chances. On the contrary—taking the fight to the floor had given Lady Lakota a significant advantage over her gorgeous redheaded opponent.

“Poke, poke…” she said with a giggle as her toes continued to play with Aoko’️s slit through the moist, thin material of her panties. “Come on, sweet little pussy…drool for me…cum for Janet…oh, Aoko, you’️re awfully wet! I guess I can’️t blame you for being turned on—I am very sexy, after all!”

She would be stunned, however, when Aoko all of a sudden got her second wind, unleashing a furious flurry of punches which sent Janet’️s head flying back to slam powerfully against the mat. “Uuaagh…” she groaned, rubbing her head with one glove as she sat back up. “B-bitch…you want to box on the floor…we can box on the floor…I’️m b-better than you no matter what…”

Janet would then send a few punches of her own at Aoko’️s head and chest, all the while trying to keep pleasuring the actress’️s pussy with her toes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Aoko's moth was getting very wet much like her pussy was, the sexy redheaded girl was gasping for air and breath doing her best to try and resist the impressive treatment that she was putting the beautiful actress through, " A-aah! s-stop!" Aoko let out as she finally threw her punches towards Janet and was able to get the girl down.

Aoko smiled as now finally her leg was free but it didn't seem as she was going to have it easy, for Janet didn't let up with her rubbing and then she also moved up and began to punch at Aoko, the redheaded actress managed to dodge the first attack to her head but when Janet threw her other punch to Aoko's chest the girl was pushed down onto her back.

" Uuughn!"
the scarlet with let out as she was then forced to keep moaning as Janet was really pushing Aoko's sex through a serious ordeal right now. Still with her legs free like they were now Aoko found a way to fight back. She would pull her legs away and fold herself up pressing her own legs against her front before she would attempt to shoot them both out with great power out towards Janet's large round orbs in an attempted mule kick to her opponent. " I'm b-better!!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next