Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 8 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 am

Xerxan finally feels his dual holds lock you into place as he winces as you start to pound at his sides and arms in an effort to break free. He will try to firmly hold you in place as his free hand will try and capture one of your wrist so he can try and pin it to your back or side. He will say to you if it works " you put up a good fight, but I have you in a good position to force a a victory in this round." He will add " If you tap now we can rest up and go for more rounds untill we both are too worn out to continue."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:08 am

As Arasinya continued to punch at Xerxan, she then felt one of her arms grabbed and pinned it down to the side. Hearing Xerxan's voice on suggesting, she didnt want to submit, but what else could she do at this point? She would sigh and say, "Alright, alright. I guess you win this one." And she tapped out in hopes that he'll let go.

If he did, Arasinya would go on her knees to catch her breath and rub her bruises. She felt disheartened over losing the first round, but she still felt glad for Xerxan for training so well.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 am

Soon as he heard her tap he released her and helped her to the siting position so she can ease some of the sore spots from their sparing. He says to her " don't feel bad my fighting training started when you probbly were thinking about fun games to play with other children." He then says " my early years were nothing but physical training till I advanced to learning fighting technique."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 am

Arasinya was quite impressed in hearing Xerxan's early life as dedication to his training. "I had no idea your mother was strict on such a thing." She continued tending to her wounds until she felt okay to stand back up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 am

He says " she only wanted me to trade me off to a higher rank family so her and my sisters would finally rise to a higher rank. " He stands and looks outside to find the storm died down poking his head out to comfirm that the storm finally passed over them. He turns and takes down the tarp so you know it is alot better outside and says " my days were spent mainly shining statues cleaning up, and fighting for my mothers parties along with her own private shows."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 pm

"Hmph, and I thought I was the only one who wanted women to have better recognition." said Arasinya as she slowly stood up. She followed Xerxan's lead and saw that the rain had stopped once the tarp was removed. "I had done cleaning myself...a lot of it in the house. We just have to go with the common ways to leave women to do the work. But I for one wouldn't be that traditional."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm

He says " it probbly will be a long rough road for you to gather a small group of lady warriors to train to take on the men in the tournements." He also says " you don't want to follow the path my mother followed pretty much enslaving the men." He describes a nearby glade and says " The spot I described is where I normally set up camp to live when it isn't storming out.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 am

"I already have a few good women," said Arasinya defiantly. "But you are right in saying that I have a long way to go. I just need several more women to train so we can take on those men who look down on us for so long. And I don't even want to follow your mother's path, that's for sure." She followed Xerxan's finger to the glade and was very amazed by its beauty. "Wow...it looks very bright and peaceful."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 am

He says " you have to becareful some of your women may just leave if it looks like it is doomed to fail while adding the others in shaming your team." He also adds " there may be a guy in your village that doesn't see things as male only, but as who truely has the skill and determination to do the job." " THere will be alot that will try and stop you by way of disabling your team intimidation, cuting off supplies, or just flat out crippling your fellow warriors." " Teach them not to fully depend on magic to enhance themselves then at the contest then ask the judges to dispel all fighters to weed out the ones who truely don't belong, but the idea can be used against you especially if the guys are using magic to hold back their full strength."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Arasinya nodded and replied, "I am well aware of that, Xerxan. I am not one to force them to join or stay and it's their choice whether to be part of this or not." She then thought for a moment and added, "You know, I haven't thought of that. Perhaps there will be a few men who would be willing to join us in our campaign. Still, I need to be aware of anyone and anything that be a roadblock to our success. Even though I know a bit of magic myself, I'll try to help my fellow members in not relying so much on it. Their true strength is what matters now...and I'm hoping that you can help me with that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next