Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave Empty Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 am

"We'll be aware of that," said Arasinya. "We'll keep him out of sight as best as we can."

Morwen would pause to think on her response and said, "If it means proving ourselves to our mother...yes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Training in a forest cave Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:12 am

Lira says " just let them see he is taken should be enough to make them think twice before challenging an older woman." The sisters stand up and begin circling the matron mother as she keeps her guard up knowing they are planning to strike at once not really taking Morwen serious as if she isn't a threat to her possible victory.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 am

Arasinya looked at Xerxan and said, "I believe I can make that all possible." She smirked as she had the idea worked out.

Morwen tried to find a good moment to strike when the matron mother wasn't looking. Then she would charge and attempt to tackle her to the ground. If this worked, she would start punching her in the chest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Lira says " thanks because I know that whole pack of girls will take one look at him and see boyfriend material and try and out do the others while beating each other to win his attention." Lira adds " with your plan I don't think they will mess with him thinking an older stronger female has him already." The sisters move almost at the same time as Morwen knowing they will have to hit her hard and fast except she side steps Morwen so she slam into one sister while the mother quickly grabs and slams the sisters heads together while their bodies sandwich poor Morwen. When they fall she will lock her legs around their legs and wrap her arms around one leg of each girl then starts to use Morwens toe biting submission on all three in turn focusing the pain on the elder daughter to the middle knowing their pain thresholds are higher then Morwen.

Last edited by 10727 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:38 am

"You can bet on that," said Arasinya with a confident nod. However Genevieve had to keep an eye on her only daughter for she was see as very beautiful in the eyes of both elven and human men. He only hoped that her heart doesn't lead her head.

Morwen thought that she can make a difference to help her sisters win, but as it turned out, their mother once again managed to turn the tables on them. "AUGH!!" she cries out as she slammed into one sister and was sandwiched by both. They all fell and their mother wrapped her legs around all the three sisters' before beginning Morwen's toe biting submission. Morwen looked horrified as she saw what the mother was doing to the first two sisters. "No! Mother, please no!! Not my toes!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 am

Lira says " don't worry I will help run cover for both of them too because there will be a few older boys and girls that will be a bit more subdued than the hormonal just came of age group." The sisters each tap out as they realizes their mother mastered that submission, but she starts to twist Morwen's toes first saying way better attempt girls except experience wins once again" as she then starts to bite Morwen's toes too to finish her off.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:42 am

Then Genevieve asked, "And what can I do?" Since she was invited, she had to be of some assistance.

Morwen heard the sisters screaming and tapping out as their toes were bitten. Soon, it came down to her. She would beg, "No, mother. Please!! Please don't!! AAAAAHHHH!!! NOOOOHOHOHOWWW!!!" She felt her toes being twisted and immediately slapped the ground in pain as she felt like her mother was trying to rip her toes off. But as soon as the mother bit down on her toes, Morwen couldn't take it and immediately broke down sobbing in pain uncontrollably. "AAAHHH!! AAHHAHAHOOWWW!! PLEASE STOP BITING MY TOES!! MOTHER, PLEAHEHEHEEAASE!!! PLEEAASE!!! I SUBMIT!! I SUBMIT!!! PLEEEAAASSE!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Lira says " I would expect you to go with your daughter to the festival too so you can enjoy the music, food and fun while experiencing my ladies love to further enhance your devotion to your lord." Lira also says "there will be some of the villagers from our other elven trading partners also mainly because we didn't want to exclude them." The Matron mother releases each girl from her hold walking off smirking knowing she is still to top woman of the family while saying to Morwen "thanks for the new hold I am sure your sisters appreciate it" . The sisters rub their feet now sorry they asked Morwen to teach them a few of her underhanded submission holds especially with their mother right there observing the whole time.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Genevieve nodded and said, "I will surely do my best to keep us all safe and we may still enjoy the celebration."

Morwen didn't want to look at her mother as she was being thanked for showing her sisters the submission hold. With her watching, there was no way to stop her from doing it. She was still choking on her sobs as her own tears were spilling from her eyes as her face was buried in her arms. Her toes were burning red and hurting from so much torture, but she felt she had put this on them and herself.

Morwen would say as she choked on her sobs, "Sisters...I'm sorry...please...forgive me...oww..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:22 am

Lira says as she looks out the window" I better be sneaking out of here back to my hotel room for the last night on a comfortable bed before I return home before the story seeker squad finds me." Lira then motions for them look out the window as she points out Kentis and his friends in a almost prefect surveying spots to keep an eye of Arasinya's home to spot Lira. The sisters say "at least we didn't have to face her Ko combo it makes the toe torment feel like a foot massage" as they both start rubbing Morwen's toes to ease the pain. They whisper to her quietly we can challenge her so we can immediately jump her" as they grin ready to plot with Morwen a new attack strategy.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next