Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 9 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by kiranar Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:56 pm

" I will help you where I can, but I think if your teammates seen me they would feel uneasy along with distracted by me." He also says " I would be an easy excuse for them to just disqualify your team if the judges seen me around your villages as part of your team." " You can bring your team to this cave to practice if you like I will just keep my distance for their comfort level, but just let them know I live nearby so they aren't shocked if I am spoted by one of them."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:38 am

Arasinya heard Xerxan's reasoning and nodded in agreement. "I see. Well, at least you'll be a great asset without having you being too exposed to the public. And speaking of practice, are you ready for another round? I still have a lot to show you that I am a very good fighter."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 am

Xerxan gets into a stance and says " how shall we do our spar this time just fists feet or what we did before?" " Shall we limit how we can win the spar this time you can choose any limits for it?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:07 am

Arasinya stood up as she dusted herself and said, "Well, given that you had more training than I did, could you make it a little easier on me? We can go the same way as we did before I just want to do a little more fighting than being the punching bag. And afterwards, maybe you can teach me some of your techniques?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 am

" That's fine I won't fight back as hard this time so you can flex your muscles and show off your skills to me." He also adds " don't hold back because anyone you face won't hold anything back against you."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 am

"You got it!" said Arasinya as she got in her fighting stance. "I'll show you how strong I am and I represent well for all female warriors!" With that, she would charge forward and jump to Xerxan in an attempt to kick with both feet (left first then right) to his body.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 am

Xerxan stands his ground as you rush forward jumping so he can try and bring his arms up to block each of her kicks. If it works he will grunt as he is pushed backwards a little bit from each kicks force. If not he will wince a little as your kicks push him backwards quite at bit, but his stance doesn't seem to suffer much from your attacks because of his conditioning in his mothers gladiatorial arena. Either way he will say " nice form and power except you will need to add deception so distract your opponent so your kicks will pierce their defenses."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 am

Arasinya would land back on her feet as Xerxan blocked her kicks. Pulling her hair back, she would say, "Deception, got it. Although, I do have a certain move in which I use it." In order to state her point, she had to try and execute it. So, she would attempt to quickly move in and go for a spinning sweeping kick to make Xerxan think that she's trying to trip him. But really, she is going for a rising uppercut as soon as he jumps over.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:49 am

He jumps as if he is falling for your feign except instead of straight up for your uppercut he is jumping at you to try and take you down and straddle your waist. If it works he will ask you " how will you fight back from this position?" If not he will stagger backwards from your uppercut not fully connecting, but still smarting non the less from her power.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Arasinya had to make this uppercut count or else she'll look ridiculous in trying to use deception. When Xerxan was going to jump at her, she's hoping that her uppercut will hit him good as he was coming in.

If Xerxan got the uppercut and staggers back, she'll try to tackle him down. If not, then she'll be the one in trouble on the ground.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next