Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 6 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:33 am

White Feathe would push up and she managed to successfully get Janet off of her. But as much as she did that, it still didnt change the fact that Janet still got some fight left in her. White Feather then felt Janet putting her in a headlock and trying to damage her some more. White Feather would try to breathe as she attempted to grab Janet and throw her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 am

Janet was still weak, and, even though she had a momentary advantageous position, it couldn’️t last for long. She really should have continued to go for the pin, perhaps trying to secure White Feather’️s arms before continuing. As it was, she left herself open to the taller girl’️s attacks, and the Lakota girl felt her opponent grab onto her and try to push her away.

She would keep her headlock as best she could, but it ended up being less of a legitimate wrestling move and more of just a way to keep herself from completely losing her advantage. Her arm was now barely wrapped around White Feather’️s forehead, but she didn’️t want to let go—she felt that, if she could keep ahold of the other girl, she might be able to pull this one out, somehow.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:59 am

Feeling Janet's arm around her forehead, White Feather started to feel a little annoyed. She would grab that arm and try to stand up in an attempt to throw her over her shoulder. If this worked, she might have an advantage. Likewise, she would get a headache from that squeezing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 am

Janet was not a small girl. She was usually at least the same size as her opponents, if not a little bit larger. White Feather was the first girl she had fought at AFW who would actually be able to toss her over her shoulder like that. The other girls hadn’️t really tried.

“Uuuwha!” Janet yelped as she was thrown into the air, before landing hard on the mat. After a few moments where she had held the advantage, she was on the bottom once again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:44 am

White Feather took a few breaths and rubbed her head from the pain from the recent squeeze. She would say to Janet, "You're really starting to get on my nerves now. I'm getting so annoyed that I want to end this match now. And I think I might!!" Gritting her teeth, she would come over and try to pick up one leg to drag her to the center of the ring. This could be a good moment for one of her finishers.

Although inside, Kayla admired Janet's determination to push herself a little further. She might get her a good boyfriend who also admired that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Janet tried to get away, rolling over onto her stomach and trying to crawl in the opposite direction, but White Feather seized ahold of her leg and began dragging her over to the center of the ring. Janet had to admit, seeing defeat creep closer and closer, that she had not done well in this match so far. From now on…I should probably stick to hentai, she thought.

She wiggled in her opponent’️s grasp, trying desperately to escape. She still had some energy left, and, if she could use it and somehow stage a last-minute comeback, she would do that. She knew it was unlikely, but, seeing as how she was about to be put into a finisher that would almost certainly lead to her defeat, she had to try, even if it was a futile pursuit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Once they got to the center of the ring, White Feather would try to grab at Janet's arms to pull her up and be back to back to lock their arms. If this worked, she would prepare to get her in a crucifix power bomb where Janet would stay in that position for a while.

But if Janet was gonna do something to prevent that, then White Feather could be in trouble.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 am

Janet tried to fight her opponent’️s attempts to get her into position for the finisher, but, unfortunately, her energy had slowly been sapped away by White Feather’️s constant punishing assaults. She still had some fight left in her, but she was having difficulty getting that fight to come to the surface, where it could make a difference.

“Nnnmmph…let me go!” Janet groaned, continuing to struggle as White Feather prepared her for what could be the end.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 am

Once White Feather lifted Janet's back from behind, she would execute the Crucifix power bomb in order to get Janet on a position where she's on her top back but the rest of her body was straight up into the air. If this was done well, then she would prepare to give her a massive smack to the rear using his fists interlocked together like an axe to finish her Totem Pole finisher.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 am

Once she was hoisted up in the air, Janet could do little to resist as her opponent slammed her hard down into the mat. The force of the impact made her see stars, and the powerful smack to her rear that White Feather delivered definitely did not help things.

“Uuuogh…” Janet moaned, feeling almost sick after taking such a pounding. She slumped to her side, still not completely out of it, grabbing at the mat in a feeble attempt to get away from the other Native American girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next