by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

White Feather watched as Lady Lakota slowly get up an clutch her arm. She could see that she put a lot of pressure on that arm in that last submission. Still, she had to be on her guard as she followed her opponent's beckoning. Keeping her fists up, she was ready to strike at the moment she gets close enough.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:30 am

Janet could see that her opponent was going to try to press her advantage, and the Lakota girl was going to do whatever she could to try to turn the tide. Unfortunately for her, the damage which had been inflicted on her by that armbar would definitely put her at a disadvantage—or, rather, at even more of a disadvantage than the mere size difference between her and White Feather.

“You’️re pretty good, sweetie,” she purred, trying to butter up her opponent, and maybe buy herself a few extra seconds. “Pretty darn good. Makes me wish I could see what you had in a hentai match…oh, well. I’️d kick your butt that way, and I’️ll kick it this way, too.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 am

White Feather smiled as she said, "Thanks, you're not bad yourself. Uhh, what is a hentai match?" She was only familiar with the common, not exactly on the other styles of matches yet. And besides, Lady Lakota needed more time before White Feather would try to launch a punch to the gut.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 am

Janet couldn’️t help but throw her head back and laugh when her opponent asked her what a hentai match was. Since AFW seemed to be rather sex-focused, she was shocked that a girl competing in the league could be ignorant of the hentai aspect of it.

“Well, a hentai match is…well, it’️s a wrestling match with sexual overtones,” Janet explained, blushing a a little as she did so. “Stripping each other, trying to turn each other on…all of that sort of stuff.”

The conversation was giving her time to recover a little—something she was very thankful for. She cracked her knuckles, getting herself ready for the next engagement.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 am

White Feather was confused at first of why not knowing a certain match type was so funny, but when she heard the description, she couldn't help but cover her mouth and feel like throwing up. "Ugghh...how dreadful..."

She then heard her opponent's knuckles starting to crack, signifying she was ready to fight again. Immediately, she would get over those horrid thoughts and put her fists up, prepared for action.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 am

“I don’️t think you can say it’️s dreadful,” Janet said, a little surprised at her opponent’️s reaction. “Don’️t knock it until you try it, as they often say. And I’️ll tell you, I’️ve had some good times in hentai matches, myself.”

As she was now ready to continue, and saw White Feather put her fists up, she began to close with the other Native American girl, making a few feints in an attempt to throw White Feather off. “I hope you’️ve had some fun so far, because the rest of this match belongs to me,” Lady Lakota teased, just before swinging her leg and trying to take her opponent’️s out from under her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:37 am

White Feather cleared her throat as she responded, "Maybe it was fine for you, but I for one, am not the kind who wants go on that ride everyone else has been on. I mean, what would my boyfriend think?!"

Now that she was back in her fighting stance, White Feather was aware of Lady Lakota's feint swings and had to be on her guard. She then got caught off-guard with the legsweep, "WHAAH!!" she cried out as she got tripped onto the mat. But she would try to do a legsweep of her own on the mat as she said, "This match is far from over!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 am

The Lakota girl shrugged. “Hey, I’️m pretty sure there are other straight girls who do hentai matches. I mean, admittedly, there aren’️t a lot of them, but it’️s not like—waaaugh!”

Janet yipped as she felt her own legs taken out from under her in return, her head slamming against the canvas with a loud, dull thud. Her vision went fuzzy, and for a second she was worried that she might pass out. But she quickly recovered, and managed to turn herself over, getting to her hands and knees and turning to face off with White Feather down on the mat.

“No matter how long it takes, I know I’️m going to come out on top, sweetie!” she challenged.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 am

White Feather succeeded in using he legsweep to trip Lady Lakota down onto the mat. Now both are down and facing each other in their crouched positions. "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched, mind you." she would say before attempting to pounce on top of her and give some punches to the chest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 am

Janet groaned as her chest was pounded by her opponent’️s fist. Her breasts shook, aching a little after the assault. Janet would wrap her legs around her assailant, squeezing White Feather’️s waist, before trying to roll her over and establish herself in the dominant position. If she could do that, the Lakota girl would follow it up by delivering a few open-handed slaps to her opponent’️s face, followed by driving her own fist into White Feather’️s solar plexus.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next